cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

How big would the odds need to be for you to make this bet?

The odds on the Padres -1.5 run line for their next game is Padres -1.5 +200. How big would the odds need to be for you to take the Padres -1.5 in this game?

Keep in mind that the Padres have scored 2 runs in their last 44 innings and for this bet to win they have to not only score 2 runs in the game but win the game by at least 2 runs. I'd take it at Padres -1.5 +1000, how about you?

It seems like everyday there are lines that seem way off like Padres -1.5 +200. Some people would say 44 innings is too small of a sample but I don't agree. Whenever there's an unprecedented trend like this it seems to shock people by how far it goes.

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

absolutely no one will ever bet on the padres. i mean, OMG THEY NEVER SCORE AND THEY'RE THE PADRES AND THEY'LL NEVER SCORE.
    Points Awarded:

nyjets15 gave chemicalbrother 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

+200 is a fair price

cleaveland

Quote Originally Posted by chemicalbrother View Post
    absolutely no one will ever bet on the padres. i mean, OMG THEY NEVER SCORE AND THEY'RE THE PADRES AND THEY'LL NEVER SCORE.
    What's your answer to my question?

cleaveland

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    +200 is a fair price
    How big would the odds need to be for you to make this bet?

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep in mind though as though not as dreadful as the Pads' bats, the Giants really can't score in bunches either.... therefore @ 2:1 on your money with the home Pads, this might not be that bad of a value play. I'm not all for the due factor but these worthless fks have to have a breakout game sooner or later. Plus I'm not a big Harran fan and love to fade him but he actually looks descent this year.

illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Padres ml is a great play tm