Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    its obvious he molested the kid, no other reason to bring the kid to his apartment
    Well yeah thts what I thought, but there hasnt been any reports of this has there?

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    can't have these kids walking alone at such a young age. They have to know to avoid strangers at all costs. Even if someone seems like they're a friend, they're not until the parent or guardian designates them as a "go to person". When I was a kid, things were different but you have to go with the times and sometimes things were better in the past when things were simpler. I just can't understand the motives of some people. They must have damage to the brain due to being abused themselves, doing drugs, or just born that way. Violence is so unnecessary.
    I know man when I was a shorty I was walking home by myself in the city and I was 7. It was just the thing to do back then. If my 13 year old is not at the house within 5 minutes of when she is supposed to be from her bus stop I am nervous. With that being said I dont blame the parents at all. This sick SOB confessed right? So they need to put his ass to death no questions asked. I swear if we started frying people who did this kind of stuff to children and they have confessed or are caught red handed I bet fools would think twice about doing it.

Maxmillion

went to funeral tonight, streets were packed, many many tears were being shed, father gave a very short eulogy as he was too broken up to really speak. he said “Here lies my child. Purity of heart. Very quiet and very respectful. Satisfied and never demanding. My child is gone. I’m in very deep sorrow"
    I just got a creeper reading that.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    the very first time the child was allowed to walk home from school alone, and only half way

my heart sinks reading about this poor child
    unreal..did not know that

Horrific tragedy

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    the very first time the child was allowed to walk home from school alone, and only half way

my heart sinks reading about this poor child

I feel so bad for the parents. They are just walking dead right now and forever. There is no future.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

the killer worked in a Hardware store. Co workers said he acted no different yesterday. Can you imagine murdering a child and cutting him into pieces and showing up to your shitty job and acting as if nothing happened! sick **** better get life in prison and be subjected to Prison Bitch for 80 years
    Only 1 thing can explain all this: mental illness.

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Only 1 thing can explain all this: mental illness.
    But he did shave his beard for the first time coming into work on Tuesday, thus meaning he probably killed Leibby on Monday night and wanted to start changing appearance since he was spotted on some surveillance tapes. This man understood what he was doing, tried getting away with it. He knew enough to warrant him to be fit for trial.

If the story didnt get the attention that it did the police likely dont track him down 30 hours after kidnapping and he likely gets away with the murder and takes a few more lives in the next few years

RibbedTrojan
    RibbedTrojan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

It was a HATE crime! Watch and see.

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    It's terrible that a kid can't walk 4 blocks by himself in his own neighborhood without getting his feet chopped off. I'm sure he was mature for his age and that's why his mom trusted him to walk it halfway unattended.

New York City and most of its boroughs are complete and utter dumps nowadays, I say this having seen the areas transform firsthand. You used to be able to leave your doors unlocked until the neighborhoods became so... diversified, for lack of a better word. Foolish to trust your neighbor anymore.
    You got a sick and twisted world perspective, son.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by RibbedTrojan View Post
    It was a HATE crime! Watch and see.
    not a chance, just some sick ****

Wreckloose
    Wreckloose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17236

I saw something about it on the news. Sick.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    It's terrible that a kid can't walk 4 blocks by himself in his own neighborhood without getting his feet chopped off. I'm sure he was mature for his age and that's why his mom trusted him to walk it halfway unattended.

New York City and most of its boroughs are complete and utter dumps nowadays, I say this having seen the areas transform firsthand. You used to be able to leave your doors unlocked until the neighborhoods became so... diversified, for lack of a better word. Foolish to trust your neighbor anymore.
    crime is way way down, lots of expensive condos going up everywhere actually, things are kind of segregated too in a way that many people like. brighton beach with the russians, jewish neighborhoods, sunset park, brownsville, williamsburg, park slope, many many more, but if you want to live a certain group it is easy. there are also neighborhoods with diversity, but mostly it's seperate neighborhoods. most people respect each others turf and do not fuk with each other. 10 years ago i used to hear gunshots all the time like compton, not any more at all. too expensive.
    jewish people own most of the property.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Baruch HaShem Leiby Kletzky. El malay rachamim shochen bamiromim,
    Hamtzey menucha nechona tachas kanfey hashechina,
    B’ maalos kedoshim ut’ horim kezohar harakeea
    mazhirim es nishma . Leiby

Shehalach ’olamo
    Ba’voor shenadvoo tzedaka b’ad
    hazkaras nishmaso
    b’ gan eden t’ hay m’ noochaso
    lachen baal harachamim
    yastirayhoo b’seser kna fav ’olamim
    v’ytzror bitzror hachayim es nishmaso
    Adonoy hoo nachalaso, v’yanooach
    b’shalom al mishkavo, v’nomar
    ah’main.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i am not jewish illini. not that that's why you wrote that. not a hater though. peace man.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

Do you believe this guy pleaded not guilty? He told them where the body was and now he's pleading not guilty.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

He won't last 3 hours at Attica

They will fuk him up good, Dahmer style.

Maxmillion

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    He won't last 3 hours at Attica They will fuk him up good, Dahmer style.
    and he deserves it and those guards wont go out of their way to help him either

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

But he did shave his beard for the first time coming into work on Tuesday, thus meaning he probably killed Leibby on Monday night and wanted to start changing appearance since he was spotted on some surveillance tapes. This man understood what he was doing, tried getting away with it. He knew enough to warrant him to be fit for trial.

If the story didnt get the attention that it did the police likely dont track him down 30 hours after kidnapping and he likely gets away with the murder and takes a few more lives in the next few years
    Some mentally ill people are very adept at covering their tracks and thinking rationally for awhile until their mental illness kicks in.

I agree with you in regards to the man understanding what he was doing. Not all mentally ill people are unaware that what they are doing is wrong.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Do you believe this guy pleaded not guilty? He told them where the body was and now he's pleading not guilty.
    That's a typical lawyer ploy to give them more time to discuss options. I believe a lot of their options are taken away once a person pleads guilty.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    That's a typical lawyer ploy to give them more time to discuss options. I believe a lot of their options are taken away once a person pleads guilty.
    Yeah need more time so they can claim insanity

First 123