TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can I order different pizza than those in the store ?

thanks mods and all

dulas

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi TR88,

If you're out of Dominos or Papa John's range, Sam does his best to accommodate. You can shoot him a PM to check for your area.

TR88

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    Hi TR88,

If you're out of Dominos or Papa John's range, Sam does his best to accommodate. You can shoot him a PM to check for your area.
    Hi, Lou I ment can I order different toping than the ones in the store...I didn't right down the sentence correctly

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    Hi, Lou I ment can I order different toping than the ones in the store...I didn't right down the sentence correctly
    You certainly can. Just add what you'd like in the 'comments' section of the order and we'll do our best to give you what you'd like.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TR88

TR88

You certainly can. Just add what you'd like in the 'comments' section of the order and we'll do our best to give you what you'd like.
    okay, thanks for the help Lou!

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lou I hope I dont come off as smart here. But this is the best SBR news Ive heard in months. Whole time I would waste my points because I didnt like the selection of Pizza toppings. Now I will save them and buy a phat ass pizza. Thanks Louington.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    Lou I hope I dont come off as smart here. But this is the best SBR news Ive heard in months. Whole time I would waste my points because I didnt like the selection of Pizza toppings. Now I will save them and buy a phat ass pizza. Thanks Louington.

If you prefer sausage and jalapeno vice ham & pineapple that's cool, but to add 12 different toppings might not be able to be processed at the same 153-point cost. Sam can assist if we get to that point. =)

LostBankroll

If you prefer sausage and jalapeno vice ham & pineapple that's cool, but to add 12 different toppings might not be able to be processed at the same 153-point cost. Sam can assist if we get to that point. =)
    Definately understand. Im more of a 3-4 topping guy which is alot less toppings than the meatlovers and supreme pizzas.

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Guys the 153 points covers a one topping pizza. In the comment section just put down whatever topping you would prefer and it will get done.

LostBankroll

So how many toppings for the specialties if we want our own design.

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

178 and you can have up to 7 toppings
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beanbag

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

7 toppings? Thank you Sam. This is the best news I have gotten today.

LostBankroll

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    7 toppings? Thank you Sam. This is the best news I have gotten today.
    likewise.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I have a hard time comprehending how people even eat Pizza from those places. Those places are disgusting. I eat Pizza from Patxi's with Daiya ( vegan cheese ) . Vegan Pizza only for me.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Thanks Sam for the information here. I will keep that in mind when I order another pizza.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

i need to try an SBR pizza sometime
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

LostBankroll

first and last time i nominate a brock post.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    i need to try an SBR pizza sometime
    Brock, I will be more than happy to send you a Pizza..

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Tr pull fukkin ten bucks outta your pocket you tightwod fukk and treat yourself u prikk
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

well, you learn something new everyday....this is some great news....

GamblingMike
    Winner of The 2010 SBR Octotals Contest.
    GamblingMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by sam9ball View Post
    178 and you can have up to 7 toppings

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Brock, I will be more than happy to send you a Pizza..
    its good to have connections at SBR

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I have a hard time comprehending how people even eat Pizza from those places. Those places are disgusting. I eat Pizza from Patxi's with Daiya ( vegan cheese ) . Vegan Pizza only for me.
    Those places you mentioned are not around these parts, but I can agree 100% that pizzhut/dominoes/papajohns all are horrible pizzas. Don't understand how they remain in pizza biz. People must have fukked up taste buds. Probably from drinking bud light all day long.
    I make pizza's every sunday at the house, and if I ever started selling them, I could take over the the entire city of Auburn.

TR88

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    Those places you mentioned are not around these parts, but I can agree 100% that pizzhut/dominoes/papajohns all are horrible pizzas. Don't understand how they remain in pizza biz. People must have fukked up taste buds. Probably from drinking bud light all day long.
    I make pizza's every sunday at the house, and if I ever started selling them, I could take over the the entire city of Auburn.
    you are right, nothing can beat a home made pizza, but what am I supposed to get with these points pal ? pizza is best option

flyingillini

There has to be some health conscious people in Auburn? I know CA is ahead of most places but I haven't eaten anything with a face or a heartbeat in almost 17 years and never will.... I eat pizza all the time but completely Vegan ones.

jmilacek
    jmilacek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Nice! This is awesome news.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

There has to be some health conscious people in Auburn? I know CA is ahead of most places but I haven't eaten anything with a face or a heartbeat in almost 17 years and never will.... I eat pizza all the time but completely Vegan ones.
    I eat vegan pizzas but do not prefer it. The best thing you can do to a vegan pizza is add some proscuito , pepperoni, and bacon to it.

Illini, can you tell me why you do not eat meat? I have heard alot of responses to this question, but not one that I cannot dispute with facts unless you just plain do not like the taste.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    you are right, nothing can beat a home made pizza, but what am I supposed to get with these points pal ? pizza is best option
    Well make your own pizzas TR. I have the dankity dank crust recipe, a perfect sauce recipe or pesto recipe, and the rest is for you to decide. man up and make ur dough up son!

TR88

pizza is here, thanks sbr, lou and sam

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

stop posting and eat that shit before it gets cold
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TR88

LostBankroll

Ill send somebody $10 via BM for enough points to buy 2 pizzas. PM ME.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    its good to have connections at SBR
    lol

azn624
    Update your status
    azn624's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Can we get one of their specialty pizza's like the buffalo chicken for the 178 point price?

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

I order a bacon pizza all the time and Sam always gets it right!

flyingillini

I eat vegan pizzas but do not prefer it. The best thing you can do to a vegan pizza is add some proscuito , pepperoni, and bacon to it.

Illini, can you tell me why you do not eat meat? I have heard alot of responses to this question, but not one that I cannot dispute with facts unless you just plain do not like the taste.
    Has nothing to do with the taste.. I made the life decision to become a Vegetarian when I was 21 and became Vegan about 7 years ago.. I just feel much healthier without putting that kind of food into my body.. It's just a much healthier choice for me. I don't eat anything with a face, heartbeat, any sort of dairy or honey... I do eat a ton of Chinese Food, Pizza etc but all Vegan options.... I still like my choice of drugs as well... I was offered 5k last year at my Bday in Vegas by 5 of my friends for me to eat one piece of chicken, wouldn't do it. I said make it 20 and we got a deal.

12 Last