HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16709

SBROdds problem

Looks like I can no longer use the old SBROdds, so I'm adjusting to the new beta version. One serious problem I'm having is that when I try to switch from Money Line to Totals (or Run Line), the new window doesn't fully open. I can't get it to fully open manually so I'm left viewing a few games and unable to scroll down for the rest. Anyone else experiencing this and/or is there an easy fix. Thanks in advance.
    Points Awarded:

Bill Dozer gave HedgeHog 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Hi Hedge,
    This isn't one we've seen before. Can you tell us your browser and what version it is? We'll get it fast.

Thanks!

eaguilar
    SBR Project Mgr.
    eaguilar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Hi there Hedge,

Can you please provide a bit mode info? What league(s)/games/books are you experiencing the problem with? Also, have you tried refreshing your browser in case it's an issue with its local cache? All the info you can provide will help us try to reproduce the problem and fix any issue on our end.

Thanks for the heads up!

HedgeHog

My default right now is MLB ML. When I try to get Totals, Pointpreads (RL), or Spreads/Totals the partially open page occurs. Never a problem with the old SBROdds.

This happens on both my laptops which have Windows 7 and utilizing Internet Explorer (I think it's the most current edition).

PS What forum has this been moved to?
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 07-11-11 at 02:29 PM.

eaguilar
    SBR Project Mgr.

Hedge,

I am testing our app with IE9, and several older versions, and still can't see the problem. I am trying with both tomorrow (All star game only) and older dates, but I can see all the corresponding games and lines histories show without a problem. Is there a chance you can take some screenshots with the problem you're seeing?

Regards,

Ed

HedgeHog

Sorry, I'm not that computer savvy, Ed--copy & paste is more my speed. Is the old SBRodds site still available?

eaguilar
    SBR Project Mgr.

No problem Hedge, we'll figure something out... With the app open on the page with the error, please try hitting ALT+PrintScreen, then just paste on your email program (Outlook? If it's a web based email program we might need to save the "photo") and send it to eaguilar@sbrmarketing.com.

The old SBROdds site has been phased out, but I'll be more than happy to assist you getting used to the new one, and fixing all the issues you might experience.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by eaguilar View Post
    No problem Hedge, we'll figure something out... With the app open on the page with the error, please try hitting ALT+PrintScreen, then just paste on your email program (Outlook? If it's a web based email program we might need to save the "photo") and send it to eaguilar@sbrmarketing.com.

The old SBROdds site has been phased out, but I'll be more than happy to assist you getting used to the new one, and fixing all the issues you might experience.
    Ed, I finally figured it out. I un-checked the "new tab" box and the lines now load just like the old version. I appreciate your help as well as Bill's. These new lines are going to work out just fine, it's a tremendous perk that SBR gives away.

Regards, Hedge

eaguilar
    SBR Project Mgr.

Great to hear Hedge! I hope your experience with the new site gets better and better every day. Feel free to hit me with issues any time you find them.

Ed