iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Kings Corner (The Return of the Black Ballplayer...)

It's no secret that MLB has suppressed the use of performance enhancing drugs. Testing, along with the threat of a 50 game suspension, has brought back the sacrifice bunt, the stolen base, and the importance of a strong defense up the middle. This pebble thrown into the pond has made me realize an interesting little ripple though...

It's been well documented that the number of black players in MLB has been on a steady decline. My guess is this decline is over, thanks to drug testing... You see, performance enhancing drugs (PED's) were in a sense the worst thing that ever happened to the Black Baseball Player. Even though it isn't politically correct to say, blacks are the strongest and fastest race of *humans on the planet. PED's took this "advantage" away from them. You can make the argument that Selig and other MLB Higher Ups turned a blind eye to PED's in an attempt to keep America's Past Time "American". It was like there own little COINTELPRO. They new the only way they could keep the number of white ballplayers in the game up was to let them use PED's.*

A quick example, the Oakland A's just traded away Mark Ellis (who somehow hit almost 20 HR's one year..Hint, Hint) to the Rockies because they have a much better second baseman now... African American Jemile Weeks, brother of Brewers 2nd baseman Rickie Weeks. Five years ago J.Weeks would never sniff the bigs because Ellis is one of the greatest fielding second baseman of all times, and when he is on PED's he is also a pretty damn good hitter. Take these drugs away from Ellis and he becomes worthless, so much so they sent him to Colorado to play with his long time pal, "convicted" PED abuser, Jason Giambi... See how this all starts to add up..

I think the percentage of Blacks in baseball in 1990 was around 17%. Last year there was about 8%. Think it's a coincidence that Jose Canseco burst onto the scene around 1990?? The godfather of PED's got the ball rolling, and lead a 20 year assault on MLB's record books, integrity, and "black population". Well that's all about to change...*

When these percentages go back up I want you to recognize how the con-artists will say... "look everyone, blacks are playing baseball again!! Thanks to the inner city programs like RBI (Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities)" This will be more bullshit. The fact is whites and Latin players generally have more intangibles and better fundamentals when it comes to baseball, give them PED's to equal out the speed and strength and blacks have almost no shot at making it.*

Steroids and PED's screwed a lot of people, but none more than Frank Thomas and Ken Griffey Jr. I genuinely believe these guys were two of the greatest players of All Times. (I want to add Rickey Henderson to this list but I have my doubts) *In my mind, they were clean, and I have still to this day not seen a better pure hitter than Frank Thomas. We'll never know for sure...*

One thing we do know we'll never see again is another Brett Boone or Brady Anderson..

Thank God!!!

King

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Let me guess enog your angling for a ban
    that way when BTP rolls around you can hedge your self 3 ways

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

The biggest user we know of was black.

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    The biggest user we know of was black.
    And they made him the Greatest Player EVER, by a mile...

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Barry bonds was not the greatest ever... Smoke that crack some more...give these peds to Hank Aaron or wille mays... See what happens back then

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Give Peds to Babe Ruth. Hell, just give him a personal trainer...or a good nights rest.

Greatest baseball player ever, and Will never be matched. Did it all.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Of course, blacks never do anything wrong and always obey rules and regulations in all the major sports as well as the law. I'm sure none of them have ever used steroids.

Thats why countries that are primarily inhabited by blacks have done so well throughout the Earth's history.

How dare those NBA owners try and pay their black slaves $4.5 million per year instead of $5 million. Perhaps white middle class Americans should band together to make up the $500,000 difference, right IIfold?

One thing we do know is we'll NEVER see IIfold playing in any major league sports as he has nowhere near the athletic ability as compared to Brett Boone or Brady Anderson.

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Of course, blacks never do anything wrong and always obey rules and regulations in all the major sports as well as the law. I'm sure none of them have ever used steroids.

Thats why countries that are primarily inhabited by blacks have done so well throughout the Earth's history.

How dare those NBA owners try and pay their black slaves $4.5 million per year instead of $5 million. Perhaps white middle class Americans should band together to make up the $500,000 difference, right IIfold?

One thing we do know is we'll NEVER see IIfold playing in any major league sports as he has nowhere near the athletic ability as compared to Brett Boone or Brady Anderson.

Think you missed the point...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

is foldy, Alex jones son??

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baseball is to boring for the black

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Too many words..

You are not 3rd shift JJ

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

What's speed have anything to do with hitting a baseball?

Blacks are not the strongest race...north/eastern Europeans are.

I'm sure the Blacks were all clean during that time and everyone was juicing to the tilt.

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think you are reaching here.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Think you missed the point...
    You're whining that performance enhancing drugs have made whites faster and have led to a reduced number of blacks playing in baseball.
    Steroids and PED's screwed a lot of people, but none more than Frank Thomas and Ken Griffey Jr. I genuinely believe these guys were two of the greatest players of All Times. (I want to add Rickey Henderson to this list but I have my doubts) *In my mind, they were clean, and I have still to this day not seen a better pure hitter than Frank Thomas. We'll never know for sure...*
    You're obviously biased in favor of black athletes which means you are either black yourself or even worse a "white liberal".

There is nothing wrong with stating that blacks are better athletes than whites because it happens to be the truth. There is also nothing wrong in stating that whites are more intellgent than blacks because that also happens to be the truth.

I have no doubt you fully agree with the former statement but believe the latter statement is racist.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    You're whining that performance enhancing drugs have made whites faster and have led to a reduced number of blacks playing in baseball.You're obviously biased in favor of black athletes which means you are either black yourself or even worse a "white liberal".

There is nothing wrong with stating that blacks are better athletes than whites because it happens to be the truth. There is also nothing wrong in stating that whites are more intellgent than blacks because that also happens to be the truth.

I have no doubt you fully agree with the former statement but believe the latter statement is racist.
    old man,trust me, foldy shares your same views... I was thinking he was your ghost.

iifold
    Update your status

you guys are burying one another here...

Can't even comprehend the point of what I said...

Unreal...

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you implying that black athletes are less likely to take PED's?
    Last edited by Lockitup1x; 12-10-11 at 10:57 PM.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    It's been well documented that the number of black players in MLB has been on a steady decline. My guess is this decline is over, thanks to drug testing...

I think the percentage of Blacks in baseball in 1990 was around 17%. Last year there was about 8%. Think it's a coincidence that Jose Canseco burst onto the scene around 1990?? The godfather of PED's got the ball rolling, and lead a 20 year assault on MLB's record books, integrity, and "black population". Well that's all about to change...*

King
    I'm wondering if the decline in the % of black players is more because of an increase in Latin players than PEDs. I'm not sure where you got the numbers for the decline in blacks, but see if there are numbers for whites also. I would think the % of whites has also declined in that same timeframe due to Latin players. The number of MLB players is finite after all. Could be wrong though.

Agreed blacks have the physical advantage in certain sports such as football and basketball. In my experience it isn't the case for baseball though. Yes there have been great black MLB players and yes baseball isn't quite as physically intensive as some other sports, but the skills of throwing and hitting, a different type of physical skill, are at the least equal between blacks and whites.

We used to play a baseball team in high school that was all black except for one white catcher, and it was like playing the keystone cops. It's not that they weren't overall athletic, but the type of coordination needed for baseball is not the same for football or basketball. So many great high school football and basketball players are worthless on the diamond, and not because they have never thrown a ball or swung a bat. I just think it's a type of physical talent that I'm not sure either race has a higher propensity for.

Also, wouldn't black players who take PEDs still have an advantage over a white player on PEDs if they were physically more gifted in the first place?

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

kinda hard not to think Frank Thomas wasn't on PED's. yeah he was a great guy and was widely respected..but he was also HUGE. his head was gigantic.

you can't even put it past anyone anymore......never in a million years would i have thought Braun was on PEDS. he was supposed to be the poster boy of what the american baseball player was all about. he was thought of one of the guys by the writers that would never be in that category.

hell...before i thought of Jeter and said no way 100% would he ever touch PEDS, now I even question that.....with Brauny being exposed...you can't put it past any of these guys.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

i know growing up we play baseball everyday and football. no one really played basketball. we talked alot about magic, bird and dr. j, but we didnt play alot. that all changed with one word ........JORDAN!!!!!!!

p.s. i get what you saying iifold!!!!!!!!