will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

That's Why Jeter is Captain Clutch!!!!

For all of the people who've disrespected him saying that he's overrated, Bullcrap to you! 5 hits, trying to make the 3000th hit happen in Yankee Stadium and he did it!.

Fact-- Derek Jeter is the first player with a 5 hit game in the new Yankee Stadium

Fact- Derek Jeter is the 2nd player out of the 3000 hit players to get 5 hits in the game that he got his 3000th hit

Fact- Derek Jeter is "Mr. November"--Multiple World Series Champion. SBR had an article about Jeter, praising what a leader that he was.

People doubt Jeter and once again, he shows why he's one of baseball's all-time greats. Did anyone see any of his dives into the stands? The guy is the ultimate winner
    Last edited by will2survive; 07-09-11 at 03:24 PM.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

Fact- jeter fukked Jessica alba, Scarlett johanson, Jessica biel, and currently has minka Kelly
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: will2survive

speaker
    speaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

class act, but old as dirt

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

I dont think he is overrated but there were certain things in his career he did not handle correctly

Specifically sticking up for Giambi to no end in the steroid issue and then wanting nothing to do with having Arod's back with his problems because of personal issues between the two of them

I am as big a Yankee fan as anyone but I am not a big Derek Jeter fan.

jwbjwbjwb12
    jwbjwbjwb12's Avatar Become A Pro!

just glad i dont have to hear about this whole thing anymore

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Jeter's a .300 career hitter, below-average fielder, never reached 25 home runs, and only reached 100 RBIs once. Would be a nobody if he wasn't lucky enough to land on the Yankees.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

the rbi stat is meaningless. the most important baseball stat offensively is on-base percentage.