aajreyno
    aajreyno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guy will be taken care of....

I got goosebumps when reading this story. What a true, dedicated, passionate Yankees fan. He even likes Babe Ruth and the Yankees are all he has been following his whole life.

They reported he sold cell phones for Verizon, had tons of student loans to pay off and he lived at home with his parents. Look the guy up in a couple years, I bet he is living fat.

Yes, he asked for $0, but that doesn't mean the Yankees are just going to move on. I bet they pay his student loans off (write-off on their taxes) and set him up with his own place.

Even if not, all the publicity and the fact that he was the guy who caught the ball is a once in a lifetime event and that right there would be worth more than money in my eyes. Think of how good this dudes life is right now!

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

he probably did get the quarter million but just ate it so fast he didn't want anyone to know so he said he just got some tickets

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    You're a retard, pal.

Only used by the biggest of retards.
    Your mom seriously should have looked into birth control before that brotha splooged one into her box.

I could give you a baseball lesson as to why he has nine WS RBI's, but one of Jerry's kids would understand it better.

First ... 3456