Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Attn : daimosausage: I have a job for you $$$

there are not enough Poker masseuse s around at the WSOP, and as my wife cant stop shoping and gambling i need someone who gives me a massage during the play

I will pay you the 200$ you need to go pro

ah and before I forgot, we have a dress code there

you can contact me @Venetian resort hotel
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-06-14 at 05:02 PM.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

I will pay you the 200$ you need to go pro

ah and before I forgot, we have a dress code there

you can contact me @Venetian resort hotel
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-06-14 at 05:04 PM.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol. Must be nice to be out in vegas, and still have this guy on your mind.

Looks like your having a splendid time.....

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    lol. Must be nice to be out in vegas, and still have this guy on your mind.

Looks like your having a splendid time.....

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Wondering if this is your first stay at Venetian which is best hotel in Vegas by far. Surviving day one is great but you fell to state amount of chips in hand. Big hurdle is past in getting there and a great time is assure win or lose. Hoping you the best of Luck!

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

thanks Buddy,you are not @WSOP?? ,I thought you are , if so, good luckmy friend
    Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Wondering if this is your first stay at Venetian which is best hotel in Vegas by far. Surviving day one is great but you fell to state amount of chips in hand. Big hurdle is past in getting there and a great time is assure win or lose. Hoping you the best of Luck!

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

venetian is great hotel

nicest on strip IMO

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pictures??

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

that your retarded twin daimo??,could be i suppose
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    Pictures??

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    that your retarded twin daimo??,could be i suppose
    \

Why not post a picture?

Fuzzy is out there in Vegas, we all know it. He hasn't posted 60 times this morning, probably because he's busy enjoying Vegas, or sleeping off a long night. You must be having a blast out there posting since 530 in the morning at vegas nonstop.

SBR on a piece of paper with a view of the outside. I know you have the capabilities and smarts to do it. You find all those neat pictures of your dreamboy, so lets see the room. Don't forget SBR. Show us all how big time you are.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

gates this is the 5th time you replied today to one of my threads, but you keep telling people you have no problem with me, looks like you are on your way to become the next daimo, and still i am waiting for apositive reply to any of my threads, post some pics fromyour caribbean adventure and we have a deal, or come to vegas and we have a drink,honest gates i have nothing against you,but it seems its not the other way
    \

Why not post a picture?

Fuzzy is out there in Vegas, we all know it. He hasn't posted 60 times this morning, probably because he's busy enjoying Vegas, or sleeping off a long night. You must be having a blast out there posting since 530 in the morning at vegas nonstop.

SBR on a piece of paper with a view of the outside. I know you have the capabilities and smarts to do it. You find all those neat pictures of your dreamboy, so lets see the room. Don't forget SBR. Show us all how big time you are.
    Last edited by Roxxyfish; 07-09-11 at 10:06 AM.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Roxy got caught in another lie

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

piss off dumbfuuk, i already waited for you troll, same to you youare invited to meet me ,if you can escape from the elkfuuker forest
    Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Roxy got caught in another lie
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-06-14 at 05:03 PM.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

gates this is the 5th time you replied today to one of my threads, but you keep telling people you have no problem with me, looks like you are on your way to become the next daimo, and still i am waiting foronepositive reply to any of my threads, post some pics fromyour caribbean adventure and we have a deal, or come to vegas and we have a drink,honest gates i have nothing against you,but it seems its not the other way

Roxxxy....I believe this is the first time i've responded to you in weeks. Because you're the only person posting in all the threads this morning. Tough to avoid you.

And Roxxy, I don't make up cute stories about anything. You've mentioned a few times How RICH you are and how GREAT your life is. SO why not just post a simple picture showing how BIG TIME you are, being a professional Gambler and poker player, being in the states playing in the WSOP.

Should take probably 2 minutes from your cell phone.

Br0nxer

gates this is the 5th time you replied today to one of my threads, but you keep telling people you have no problem with me, looks like you are on your way to become the next daimo, and still i am waiting foronepositive reply to any of my threads, post some pics fromyour caribbean adventure and we have a deal, or come to vegas and we have a drink,honest gates i have nothing against you,but it seems its not the other way
    dont pay any mind to gates

he likes young boys and is an idiot

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

because i want to keep some things private,and what would be the difference ?? if i upload a video now or post some pictures , the trolls( and idont mean you) would say its a fake, we had enough stupid e-fighting, people who like me know who i am and i share things with them,but i will not upload any stuff to be bashed all day by daimo or any other troll,i am surely did some disgusting posts since i am here with SBR, but i think we all have done, again gates i have nothing against you believe it or not,and yes sometimes i can laugh about your posts as you seems to be a funny guy, oh and i had send pics from the Berlin EPT to JJ, btw

Roxxxy....I believe this is the first time i've responded to you in weeks. Because you're the only person posting in all the threads this morning. Tough to avoid you.

And Roxxy, I don't make up cute stories about anything. You've mentioned a few times How RICH you are and how GREAT your life is. SO why not just post a simple picture showing how BIG TIME you are, being a professional Gambler and poker player, being in the states playing in the WSOP.

Should take probably 2 minutes from your cell phone.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    dont pay any mind to gates he likes young boys and is an idiot

Bronxer, Haven't responded to you since you changed names.

I like how in videos you still mention me....It's cute.

You're awesome bronxerr

What are you doing up this early in the morning posting? Figured you had a long night of fist pumping with the guys from jersey shore? Ohh nevermind, just saw you spent a typical Friday night on SBR posting. Sorry.
    Last edited by ngates815; 07-09-11 at 10:12 AM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

His name is shokage..sausage is what your boyfriend gives you in the butt every night before you go to bed Roxxy.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

because i want to keep some things private,and what would be the difference ?? if i upload a video now or post some pictures , the trolls( and idont mean you) would say its a fake, we had enough stupid e-fighting, people who like me know who i am and i share things with them,but i will not upload any stuff to be bashed all day by daimo or any other troll,i am surely did some disgusting posts since i am here with SBR, but i think we all have done, again gates i have nothing against you believe it or not,and yes sometimes i can laugh about your posts as you seems to be a funny guy, oh and i had send pics from the Berlin EPT to JJ, btw

I didn't ask for a picture of you or the wife...I don't care about that.

I just asked for a simple picture out the window of the Venetian with a SBR sign. You don't need to be in the picture.

And wouldn't that pic shut all the Trolls up? Prove how big time you are.

Berlin EPT? You're from Germany, I don't doubt that, But to come over here for 10K+(you said you didn't pay a dime of it) Sure roxxy.

It's simple, takes 2 minutes, nobody can bash you for a pic out the window of your room.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

yes gates i dont know if you can imagine ,i am a sponsored player,live and online, the sponsor pay for the most live events,and participate in my winnings,and i also get a stack from him to play online , normal business, you should inform yourself about ,how poker business is working,as you said you have no clue from poker, ask guys like no1here,he can explain to you how its working,or take a look i dont even have to pay for the flights and hotel,just for my wife,i have to go gates, peace my friend,

I didn't ask for a picture of you or the wife...I don't care about that.

I just asked for a simple picture out the window of the Venetian with a SBR sign. You don't need to be in the picture.

And wouldn't that pic shut all the Trolls up? Prove how big time you are.

Berlin EPT? You're from Germany, I don't doubt that, But to come over here for 10K+(you said you didn't pay a dime of it) Sure roxxy.

It's simple, takes 2 minutes, nobody can bash you for a pic out the window of your room.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-06-14 at 05:04 PM.

Br0nxer

yes gates i dont know if you can imagine ,i am a sponsored player,live and online, the sponsor pay for the most live events,and participate in my winnings,and i also get a stack from him to play online , normal business, you should inform yourself about ,how poker business is working,as you said you have no clue from poker, ask guys like no1here,he can explain to you how its working,or take a look @www.blackmoonpoker.com i dont even have to pay for the flights and hotel,just for my wife,i have to go gates, peace my friend,
    buried

what a burial

scoreboard

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

yes gates i dont know if you can imagine ,i am a sponsored player,live and online, the sponsor pay for the most live events,and participate in my winnings,and i also get a stack from him to play online , normal business, you should inform yourself about ,how poker business is working,as you said you have no clue from poker, ask guys like no1here,he can explain to you how its working,or take a look @www.blackmoonpoker.com i dont even have to pay for the flights and hotel,just for my wife,i have to go gates, peace my friend,

LOL. Ok roxxxy.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

buried what a burial scoreboard

Really?

He proved a whole bunch to me. A simple pic out the window and I would be buried, he spouted off some stuff that makes sense, but couldn't take 2 minutes to post a picture out his window, but has the time WHILE IN VEGAS to post pictures of Daimo and make a thread for him?

He buried me good.

Get it together bronxer...I would say you're better than that, but then again I seen that solid video of yours and don't expect much.

Br0nxer

Really?

He proved a whole bunch to me. A simple pic out the window and I would be buried, he spouted off some stuff that makes sense, but couldn't take 2 minutes to post a picture out his window, but has the time WHILE IN VEGAS to post pictures of Daimo and make a thread for him?

He buried me good.

Get it together bronxer...I would say you're better than that, but then again I seen that solid video of yours and don't expect much.
    cmon man. it's saw that video. i know you spitshine toilets for a living but didnt you at least graduate elementary school

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

I'm leaning gates here 60/40. Are you planning on meeting fuzzy and sam? I'd think that would be what 100% of people in your situation would do.
    Last edited by zam77; 07-09-11 at 10:40 AM.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

cmon man. it's saw that video. i know you spitshine toilets for a living but didnt you at least graduate elementary school

DAMNNNNNNNN.

Bronxer going to grammar to bury me.

Like I said, I seen that video, I don't expect much from you, but grammar? Come on now.

Keep trying.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    I'm leaning gates here 60/40. Are you planning on meeting fuzzy sam? I'd think that would be what 100% of people in your situation would do.
    I saw him post he was out there before, didn't think much of it. But this morning he's hyping it up pretty good. But who has the time to sit on SBR from 5am-8am When you're out in Vegas?

Like I said, must be having a great time out there, if he has to resort to SBR to waste time, while in Vegas...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Guy is worldwide known poker player who gets flown around the world for free to play poker at big events..yet he hasn't missed a single day playing online poker at SBR for a 50 pt prize.

An SBR original..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onetrickpony, Extra Innings, and yisman

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

cmon man. it's saw that video. i know you spitshine toilets SWEEP FLOORS for a living but didnt you at least graduate elementary school

Br0nxer

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-06-14 at 05:05 PM.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-06-14 at 05:05 PM.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Took 2 minutes total. Write sign, sweep floor, take pic with phone, upload to photobucket. Post to SBR.

Roxxy said people would bash his picture, NO, they'd realize he's not just a big talker, and possibly believe half the shit he says on here.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

thats exactly what i meant gates, one thing i learned here is, that there always are these comments , nomatter what you do or say, boys feel free to think whatever you want to think about me,and Pavy i do not fly around the world this is just 4th live tourney this year, but i play online everyday, and i can afford to open one SBR table whilst playing 6-10 tables at stars or any other online site believe me.ilove SBR as much as you do, and the poker here is fun , a very few guys here know who i really am, and thats OK, so i will go watch the german soccerteam now peace
    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Guy is worldwide known poker player who gets flown around the world for free to play poker at big events..yet he hasn't missed a single day playing online poker at SBR for a 50 pt prize.

An SBR original..

123 Last