Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14730

What are your kids' favorite sports?

My son is almost five and says he likes golf and bowling best. It's interesting both of these are individual sports and that he's not lured into the action of more popular team sports.

I'm still hoping to get him more into basketball so he can get a scholarship to a mid-major hoops team and help shave points off the bench for me sometime. Still have 12 more years to work on that.

What sports have your kids liked? How much did interests change over time?

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

No kids but have two nieces who both into soccer...

You can get scholarships for both bowling and golf btw...

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

don't have kids, but they will be playing tennis, golf, and hockey.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

No kids but I have plans to adopt a future 7 foot NBA center from Africa. So the answer is basketball

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

Bowling, basketball and football

sonyman
    sonyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

-----No kids but I have plans to adopt a future 7 foot NBA center from Africa. So the answer is basketball

lmao--funny stuff

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

I'll make them play hockey, tennis or bball. But firstly it is important that the child "evolves" and gains muscles and athleticism so the best way to start working on that is to sign him in gymnastics classes or something what will make him "flexible" and strong. After few years (at age around 11 to 13) working on gymastics get him in a club whatever sport you want him to play (or he wants it). Then he will gain the strength and everything what is needed at that sport and someone stop him if you can. Sounds like a good theory to me. I started playing tennis at the age of 6, quit at 13 and "changed the gear" to volleyball. I still play it but not in a pro way. Now I prefer watching women play it - you just gotta love it

In the meantime I really love to play basketball, go skiing in winter, just any sport where you have to move and work. I hate running If I had a chance to play icehockey in my hometown I wouldn't think over it 1 second - I have strong built bones and developed shoulders and body overall so even Tim Thomas wouldn't stop me

I didn't really get into the girls' part, but hope my woman will

Fukking essays, always hated them at school.

PS: Just keep your children away from McDonald's It will fukk them up.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

I used to play lawn darts when I was a kid. I hope my son follows my old dream of becoming the best in the trailer park.

Fingers crossed.