milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Pls Help - Approached by JJ Gold

[COLOR=#000000 !important]Hi there,

Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this. I have no idea where this should go.

I was approached by this old bald dude in a public place who told me he bet sports for a living. He told me he needed someone to go with him to Vegas (and other cities around the country) so he could bet higher every weekend for the next 6 months. If I did this, I would make a few grand every weekend. He said some other stuff about spindling and other stuff he showed me in magazines but I would rather discuss it with someone through PM. He asked me to meet him in a public place to talk to him about the details.

Here is the thing---this is the 3rd time I have been approached to do this in the past 5 or 6 years by JJ. Before I wasn't even considering it...but this time it intrigued me.

My question is---is this legit? I mean it seems WAY too good to be true. Can someone PM me and tell me what this is all about. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!
    [/COLOR]

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

stay away

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

I don't know if this matters but he said he was "big time". I think he was referring to the size of his rooster which intrigued me and scared me at the same time...

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19