Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Haynesworth an Eagle?

It would for sure boost up the D line for the Eagles... But would he actually help the team??? I think he's too much trouble and Shanahan says he wont take anything less than a 2nd round pick for Haynesworth but would any team really take that risk???

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

As a Cowboys fan, I hope he goes to the Eagles. He's a cancer.

Dax

I feel the same way about Him; I'm a Saints fan but I feel that the Eagles are going to make a SuperBowl appearance this year, but if they bring this guy in to the squad that might deteriorate all the hard work the rest of the team has done so far.

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Word around town (DC) is that the Redskins are going to mothball him.

Dax

I also read that Shanahan would prefer to sit him on the Bench for the entire season to simply make an example of him.

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

he will be a good fit as an eagle.. redskins sucks

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

f that guy, what a waste

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another rumor started solely because someone wanted to make a story. Eagles have the old Titans D-line coach, so obviously they should go after any player he ever coached. Haynesworth, Babin. Stupid journalism. Eagles have bigger holes to fill on D, secondary I think will be where they still look to make a splash.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

The guy is a hell of talent, I will admit the guy can have a bad attitude but seriously the coaches in D.C have treated him terribly, and have handled the situation even worse then haynesworth. I would love him in our 4-3 system, hell he is the best DT in the game. But, he has a huge, contract I have no idea how Philly would afford him.

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

That will help their run def if he comes to play

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

As a PHI fan all I can say is I SURE F'in HOPE NOT

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

He didn't want to be in washington money makes u do crazy things

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18825

Hes a bum. You can get a great DT in the draft nowadays. And you aren't gonna have to pay them $100 million and they wont b*tch and moan.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

We need all the D we can get Id take him in a heartbeat!!

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by rem sleep View Post
    Hes a bum. You can get a great DT in the draft nowadays. .
    ummmmm saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay what? Just because the last two years, there has been some great DT's like Suh and Darues. It doesn't make it a regular or easy guaranteed thing.
    Haynsworth hates the 3-4, its not a system built to have a great DT, its not built to haynesworth abilities.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

he would have a perfect opp, to regain his dominance...

robotralph
    robotralph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

NOOO the guy is a plague. Who knows what he has done in the 100+ days of this lockout. He has a smaller chance of completing any fitness tests this year.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Not sure the Eagles want someone known as "Fat" Albert. Skins are stuck with him do to that contract.

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by robotralph View Post
    NOOO the guy is a plague. Who knows what he has done in the 100+ days of this lockout. He has a smaller chance of completing any fitness tests this year.
    I can tell you what he has done. He has been in one legal tussle after another, everything from alleged sexual assault again (probably another baseless charge) to being sued for business issues.

Haynesworth is a punk. I don't know how you can take his side in any of this mess with the Redskins. They paid him $100 million to do a job, but then he totally tanked it (not even TRYING) because they wanted to shift him over a few feet on the line. To make matters worse, the Redskins told him they would give him his unconditional release before last season started (in March of 2010) if he forwent his $21 million roster bonus. He flat out told the team that he wanted to be in Washington and play in the 3-4. He cashed the big check and became a big cry baby punk who made virtually no effort to help the team win.

Any of you who are trying to blame this on the Redskins at need a serious refresher course on the facts of this case. He was active for more games than he should have been last season, given that he was only good for 10-12 plays a game at best, and usually screwed those up by breaking the scheme.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Reid can overlook off field issues and tolerate hot-dogging, but the laziest, most selfish player in the league? I don't think so. Plus, the Eagles got a first hand look at him lying face down on the field during a big play while his team was getting scorched.

Frostware
    Frostware's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5433

It would help there team on field. Dont know about off.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

The poor guy is in bad limbo right now with a whole lotta money. I don't know why the Skins didn't just cut him last year rather than giving him that ridiculous bonus. I will eat crow, I thought it was an incredible signing by the Skins at the time, in spite of all the money they gave him. At the time, there was no better player probably in the league and at a position that lacks a lot of depth in true 'gamebreaking' talent.

The Skins should just get rid of him and quit playing games... I'm not sure the guy can even get his career back on track at this point. I think you'd be lucky to get a Grady Jackson type career out of him. If he wasn't such a walking problem, I'd take him in a second, but he's probably not someone you want on your team, unless you have some strong team leaders (like a Ray Lewis) in the locker room.

Either way, no one is going to deal for him... And the Skins may just keep him to sit him on the bench.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Haynesworth will never be an impact player again

CaptainPrice
    CaptainPrice's Avatar Become A Pro!

I doubt

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

He's done.