Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Unfortunately this isn't a beauty pageant...should be a great game. Two things stick out in this game, the first is the US backline as in the last game they were found out of place a few times and Sweden took advantage of it....Brazil's offense will be there as well and the US will need to defend bigtime. On the other side Brazil plays a 3-4-3 which leads to be overwhelmed on the counterattack. The US can, and will, attack which will put Brazil on their heels sometimes as well. I'm going to take a shot at the Over +110

truebluebear
    truebluebear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38353

Hope the USA girls do the business today , was very surprised at the amount of Americans who bet Sweden to beat them last time (and only 2 days after fireworks & BBQ for July 4th tut tut ) . Get behind your team fellas it'll be tight but no reason they cant go all the way now with a bit of luck .. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

this without a doubt the most dramatic last minute victory in US international history. The header that scored was longer than most mens soccer goals I have evr seen

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Yea it was as good as it gets. The play had everything... a big time cross, a challenging goalie, and the emphatic header. If they can play like they did in the final minutes the whole game they'd be locks. Brazil packed in the defense and they still got a bunch of good looks.

truebluebear
    truebluebear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38353

Think USA women got great chance now (said all along they would go close ) - they have met Japan 5 times and won all 5 games , many football matches are won/lost in the tunnel before kick-off , this may be one of them , Physically and with the 100% record in their favour i think USA can intimidate the Japanese , i'll be on for a few quid at EVEN MONEY - fill yer boots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First 12