View Poll Results: Is SBR getting better or Worse(All around, Poker included)

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Better

4 28.57%
  • Worse

10 71.43%
    BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Much, MUCH better since mid-January 2011. Prior to that......sorta lame to be honest.
    I see what you did there.

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Noone forces you on the site, its very simple if you are unhappy get the fuk off the site, noone is holding a gun to your fukkin head pal.

Frizelli, 1st dont act like some tough guy, Your a plain old bitch............ Ill have my 19 year old son whoop your punk ass............... Now you are correct, noone forces me to be here, just like noone forced you to read my thread or to reply to my thread, But you had to be the tough guy like you always are................ Onetime, Just Onetime I would love to see your tough guy ass in person.... If my Son cant whip your ass, Then i definately would! Im about 45 minutes North of Boston, Anytime you are in the area shoot me a PM, Would love to see you in person tough guy! Easy Dont scare to many posters away with your tough guy talk, SBR wont be happy!

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

It's the same for me... never, since the day I came here have I felt better or worse about it. SBR is a very well run business... that's why I like it and will continue to like and support it. If the day comes it's not a well run business... it will be obvious for reasons other than posters unleashing on rule changes that are completely justified.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

For one thing......its mid July, there's just not a whole hell of a lot going on. Baseball is in full swing, but other than that there's just not a lot sports-betting wise. Sorry, but the WNBA just doesn't cut it. I have no doubt that come fall, everything will be in full swing again.

I love SBR. I think its a great diversion from the grind of daily life. For most, it seems to be a relatively short window that one is active here, which is probably as it should be. So....I'm just going to enjoy my time here, and roll with the flow.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

mikejamm is one angry dude

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    Frizelli, 1st dont act like some tough guy, Your a plain old bitch............ Ill have my 19 year old son whoop your punk ass............... Now you are correct, noone forces me to be here, just like noone forced you to read my thread or to reply to my thread, But you had to be the tough guy like you always are................ Onetime, Just Onetime I would love to see your tough guy ass in person.... If my Son cant whip your ass, Then i definately would! Im about 45 minutes North of Boston, Anytime you are in the area shoot me a PM, Would love to see you in person tough guy! Easy Dont scare to many posters away with your tough guy talk, SBR wont be happy!
    Shut your fukkin kawk hole old man, I would fuk you and your son with downs up in a handicap match anytime kawk jaws. Come to Canada you prik I will put you into retirement. Now go eat a pretzel and go to bed fucko.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm hoping it will become more about gambling when football rolls around again. When I joined last year during football, it was mostly about capping the games and opinions and all that good stuff. Hopefully people like Rod who think their so cool for making those dumb threads don't ruin the main reason of this site.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

It's losing its appeal.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

It got better when paco the iranian racist retard fukk went on a hiatus..

First 12