bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

MLB is easy as hell to beat!

And Jessica Alba is easy to have sex with!

What a colossal waste of time and money to try to cap this garbage game when a great play, pitcher blowup, error, pitcher pitching like God, batters hitting it through the hole every time etc is going to be what wins or loses the game anyway

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    And Jessica Alba is easy to have sex with! What a colossal waste of time and money to try to cap this garbage game when a great play, pitcher blowup, error, pitcher pitching like God, batters hitting it through the hole every time etc is going to be what wins or loses the game anyway
    Betting ATS on away dogs are hitting 65% so far this season.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

Quote Originally Posted by LockPickMaster View Post

yeah but aren't many of these lines in the -140 to -200 range?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by LockPickMaster View Post
    There's always some system that's hitting 65% but that's known AFTER THE FACT

I can give you nothing but locks looking backwards in time but Im talking about looking forward, do you honestly feel ATS away dogs will continue to hit 65% in the future? If so then bet them for 10% of your roll each time and get rich but its unlikely

Everyone "blind" bets MLB with systems bc its such a fukin lotto that actually thinkin about individual games is pointless, it really shows you what a lotto MLB is that there are so many "systems" compared to ppl actually capping games

Blind bet SF unders, blind bet Tampa home unders, blind bet ATS away dogs, blind bet underdogs at home, blind bet this blind bet that, its fukin nuts, sure one or two of those systems will produce incredible results whilst others will produce terrible results, who knows which

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Systems are a waste of time in baseball. Too many changes that affect the game from season to season. You just have to cap as you go.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    yeah but aren't many of these lines in the -140 to -200 range?
    This is a very good point too, the +120 dog becomes fukin -170 +1 1/2, if it hits 65% which is great you're not even up that much as -200 have to hit 67% just to breakeven

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't even bother capping games. Just fade henryhill, saints7011, Brandon Lang, and mr. 100k and your pockets will explode.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

I almost doubled my balance last night with MLB with 1 click of the mouse...

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

I destroy MLB

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

you need to understand the game to beat it.

Baseball is the no.1 sport in making money. Most lines arent even sharp. There are 15 games everyday and line makers cant have all lines sharp.

In the long term, NFL and NBA are harder to beat. But MLB, you can make lots of money long term.

Thats why the books hate the MLB time during summer.

As I said, you have to know the game the beat it.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    I almost doubled my balance last night with MLB with 1 click of the mouse...
    Winning 20 bucks hardly proves MLB is beatable

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I always thought NBA was the easiest...there's a level of predictability there, and its reflected in the money lines. you see stuff like -3000 favorites, etc.

baseball is so unpredictable

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    I destroy MLB
    What happened to gambling destroyed your life? You sure have changed your tune in a week

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Winning 20 bucks hardly proves MLB is beatable
    a little more, $545. big win for me... keep on losing to MLB, I win at it and only 2nd year betting. maybe u should try another hobby

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    a little more, $545. big win for me... keep on losing to MLB, I win at it and only 2nd year betting. maybe u should try another hobby
    Keep goin all in at MLB, as they say it works everytime but one

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Keep goin all in at MLB, as they say it works everytime but one
    id go all in everytime when i find a bet that is a guaranteed push or win with live betting, common sense dictates that

warriorfan707

What happened to gambling destroyed your life? You sure have changed your tune in a week
    It did

I should have been a multi-millionaire, not making money placing baseball bets

Amazing the shortsightedness of people...

EBDOG
    EBDOG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

It did I should have been a multi-millionaire, not making money placing baseball bets Amazing the shortsightedness of people...
    joke

vyomguy

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    I always thought NBA was the easiest...there's a level of predictability there, and its reflected in the money lines. you see stuff like -3000 favorites, etc. baseball is so unpredictable
    Ranking in terms of easy to make money:-

1. MLB
    2. NBA / NHL
    3. NFL

NFL lines are the sharpest. But if you pick your spots you can win. But not as easy as other sports.

NBA offers lots of opportunities to make money. You need to be aware of various angles.

NHL i dont bet much..but I hear its profitable if you follow the game.

And no...baseball is very predictable...as I said..you need to understand the game....I am not going to spoon-feed people here. But DO YOUR WORK guys. You will make lots of money in MLB. I will leave it at that. People who say MLB is unpredictable dont know how to bet. MLB is a different animal compared to other sports. MLB requires deeper understanding of the game.

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post

1. MLB
    2. NBA / NHL
    3. NFL

NFL lines are the sharpest. But if you pick your spots you can win. But not as easy as other sports.

NBA offers lots of opportunities to make money. You need to be aware of various angles.

And no...baseball is very predictable...as I said..you need to understand the game....I am not going to spoon-feed people here. But DO YOUR WORK guys. You will make lots of money in MLB. I will leave it at that. People who say MLB is unpredictable dont know how to bet. MLB is a different animal compared to other sports. MLB requires deeper understanding of the game.

MrMiami
    MrMiami's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27472

I agree with vyomguy, MLB is the easiest sport to make money in. It is not as glamorous as NFL but definitely easier to make money I. I always love when April comes around so I can pump up my bankroll for football season.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I go through streaks, i had a terrible 2 day period where i went 0-4. Now i am on a 6-0 run. I just won 3 straight 2 team parlays. Have turn 25 dollars into 225 thus far.

chantrain

for all you people who say MLB is easy, link me to your threads. let me tail you

neverstoppers23

1. MLB
    2. NBA / NHL
    3. NFL

This is very true, but I think what people are saying is. You can do everything right and still get it wrong at a higher percentage then the NFL, and NBA.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

for all you people who say MLB is easy, link me to your threads. let me tail you
    exactly...

got nationals tonight... they were up 8-0... now its tied 8-8... and mostly like they will lose... thats predictable?

bettilimbroke999

It did

I should have been a multi-millionaire, not making money placing baseball bets

Amazing the shortsightedness of people...

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    exactly...

got nationals tonight... they were up 8-0... now its tied 8-8... and mostly like they will lose... thats predictable?
    My friend was all in last season, like 600 bet on the home team and they're up 5-1 in the bottom of the 8th he calls me to tell me he fukin went all in and double up....the away team scored 5 in the top of the 9th and he hungup (his team ended up tying it with a 2 out homer in the bot of the 9th but he still lost in extra innings).

vyomguy

Why...so that you can mooch off through other people's hard work?

Do your own work pal. Nothing is easy is life.

neverstoppers23

I don't start threads, I could show you my last few bets on Intertops to show i am on a great run. I don't do a lot of, 'hey look at me pick a game' type of threads.

chantrain

well, you should. If you say it's easy why not let pathetic suckers like me tail and win some money too?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You have to beat the closing line to win in baseball. If you can't beat the closing line you will lose.

chantrain

Why...so that you can mooch off through other people's hard work?

Do your own work pal. Nothing is easy is life.
    Thanks, DAD.

I don't know crap about baseball, this is my first year following it. Since all the good sports are in the offseason or locked out I thought I'd have a little fun and bet on baseball, but I've found it to be erratic and unpredictable.

If you have the midas touch it seems selfish not to share the blessings. How does it hurtyou to share what you know? seems selfish to me.

Back when NBA was going on I did my best to lead people in the right direction

neverstoppers23

I have been just picking my two favorite plays and put them into a parlay, it usually turns into a 2.1/to 3.2/1 type of play depending on how big of a favorite they are . Have had a lot of success doing this. I did just start doing this not to long ago though, maybe I am just on a luck run.

vyomguy

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    exactly... got nationals tonight... they were up 8-0... now its tied 8-8... and mostly like they will lose... thats predictable?
    Not every single game is predictable ....there are 15 games on the board...you think you can predict all of them correctly. You are an idiot if you think so. You are pointing to 1 game out of 15 games today and saying MLB is unpredictable .

well, you should. If you say it's easy why not let pathetic suckers like me tail and win some money too?
    People who win spend lot of time and put lot of hard work to make money. Why should they post it here in forum for free for other people to mooch off their efforts? Leechers like you who just ask, ask and ask and dont contribute anything useful to the forum is the reason SBR is going downhill these days. Lots of good cappers left SBR coz of people like you who criticise and mock other people.

As I said, DO WORK. Nothing in life is easy.

Why I am even trying to explain to people here. Smart people already know this stuff. Idiots remain idiots coz they are ignorant to learn.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bases are EASY to beat

12 Last