DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

I know Oakland had a weak offense but man if Derek Holland 2 hits you through 6 you are beyond fcuking pathetic

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Shit happens.. 2moro is a new day

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    rangers win, period
    dont like quoting myself but here,

rod this is not hockey

Rod1010

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    dont like quoting myself but here,

rod this is not hockey

bradnowell
    bradnowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

I laid off the rangers cuz the line seemed fishy.. o well

Rod1010

Quote Originally Posted by bradnowell View Post
    I laid off the rangers cuz the line seemed fishy.. o well

Good job.. Long term this will benefit you.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    If it was that easy, you could just take all of the bad teams and be rich. Likewise, it seems like Oakland is a trendy underdog pick tonight. Texas is one of the best hitting teams in the majors and the defending AL champs. Oakland has problems scoring 2 runs. Even if Harden does shut down Texas, can Oakland score? I wouldn't bet this crap. Texas might only need one run which they are more than capable of getting. Holland can easily shutdown that crappy Oakland offense.
    I guess the answer to my own question, "Can Oakland score?" Is no....

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

next time rod I passed, get them tomorrow squares win sometimes

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

texas 6 - oakland 0

fukking rod the dumb canadian strikes again..

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    Just because you don't put money on a shit team that can't score doesn't mean you're a square.

I pretty much called what would happen in this game. I said Texas might only need one run and it turned out to be true.

Rod1010

Rod1010

Just because you don't put money on a shit team that can't score doesn't mean you're a square.

I pretty much called what would happen in this game. I said Texas might only need one run and it turned out to be true.

You dont think Vegas knows this already ?? Why was texas only -130 then ??

Bet this kind of play 100% of the time and see where it leads you.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    You dont think Vegas knows this already ?? Why was texas only -130 then ??

Bet this kind of play 100% of the time and see where it leads you.
    I don't bet this type of play at all. Either way your going to be down if you bet on one side everytime.

I try to pick my spots.

Do you really think it's as easy as taking Oakland just because of the line? Vegas knows this too. Am I a square for saying Oakland might not score and Holland would shut their crappy offense down when that's exactly what happened?

If anything Vegas suckered a lot of people into taking Harden and the As. As I posted before the game, they were "too" much of a trendy underdog pick.

Better luck tomorrow. I'm not trying to start anything.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 07-08-11 at 12:55 AM.

Rod1010

I don't bet this type of play at all. Either way your going to be down if you bet on one side everytime.

I try to pick my spots.

Do you really think it's as easy as taking Oakland just because of the line? Vegas knows this too.

If anything Vegas suckered a lot of people into taking Harden and the As. As a posted before the game, they were "too" much of a trendy underdog pick.

Better luck tomorrow. I'm not trying to start anything.

The difference with me betting oakland 100% of the time is that i bet the dog at + money, meanwhile squares lay -130 and get buried.. Good luck tomorrow

BigDofBA

The difference with me betting oakland 100% of the time is that i bet the dog at + money, meanwhile squares lay -130 and get buried.. Good luck tomorrow
    Not true. Texas will beat Oakland the majority of the time just because you're getting plus money doesn't mean you're going to come out on top.

Betting a favorite doesn't automatically mean you're a square.

If it was as easy as taking teams at plus money, you could just bet every underdog and be rich.

Texas won 6-0. It wasn't a square play. I liked Texas but didn't play the game bc the line was fishy. That being said, the line is only part of the equation.

The game turned out exactly how I said It would. Am I square even though my analysis was correct?
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 07-08-11 at 01:04 AM.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave BigDofBA 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Rod1010

Not true. Texas will beat Oakland the majority of the time just because you're getting plus money doesn't mean you're going to come out on top.

If it was as easy as taking teams at plus money, you could just bet every underdog and be rich.

Texas won 6-0. It wasn't a square play.

Of course that is the case.. Line movement is key here.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Oakland's big bat in the middle of that lineup

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who is taking Texas today.

Spartan14745
    Spartan14745's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Great take, best I've read in a while.

Spartan14745
    Spartan14745's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Texas won 6-0. It wasn't a square play. I liked Texas but didn't play the game bc the line was fishy. That being said, the line is only part of the equation.

The game turned out exactly how I said It would. Am I square even though my analysis was correct?
    Sorry forgot to say who I was complimenting on.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rodney, why was this a square play? Because line movment?

Or was it because you were on Oakland so its obvious everyone else on Texas is a square? Or because refresh said Texas was the square play, so you jumped on the bandwagon as well?

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

because 80% of the public was on it and the line dropped a little for oak?

LGHT
    LGHT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

I like TX in this one at home. Gonzalez is a good pitcher, but he can will give up hits. TX faced him once already this year and got 5 hits and 2 runs in 6. He has a WHIP of 1.23 this season and 1.41 overall. It's going to be hard shutting down TX altogether. I think TX gets 2 again and the pen gives up 3 more for a 5-1 win.

Rod1010

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Rodney, why was this a square play? Because line movment?

Or was it because you were on Oakland so its obvious everyone else on Texas is a square? Or because refresh said Texas was the square play, so you jumped on the bandwagon as well?
    You serious ?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

because 80% of the public was on it and the line dropped a little for oak?

Alert Alert :

80% is on Detroit and line dropped from -135 to -110.

80% is on Yankees and line dropped -150 to -141

Same with san fran/pitt/philly.

You really think the "sharp" play was to bet a team that is -10(under .500) on the road that averages 3 runs with a pitcher starting his 2nd game of season, against a team that +10 games at home that averages 6.5 runs a game at home this season with a shit pitcher was the sharp play, just because the line dropped 4 cents?

So you play a game based strictly on line movement, doesn't matter which 2 teams are playing?

I realize you guys are easily 2 of the top 3 sharps here at SBR, but come on now.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

You serious ?

Enlighten me, You are one of the sharpest guy here....You've been doing this for a long time, and made yourself a nice little living do it.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

gates I did not play this game, I do bet strictly on line movement and I am killing bases, yes there is more then just basic rlm, I will probably play one of those games not sure yet pinnacle helps you out a lot with bases

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

gates I did not play this game, I do bet strictly on line movement and I am killing bases, yes there is more then just basic rlm, I will probably play one of those games not sure yet pinnacle helps you out a lot with bases

I know you said you didn't bet this game...But to say it was the square play, sure maybe it was, but then again, everytime you bet a favorite in baseball it's considered that.

I was just wondering, why in the world you'd bet this game....It couldn't just be because the reverse line movement...That's why I'm trying to see why else would you think it's the "sharp" play of the day

If Oakland would of won, I still don't see how you could take them other than the minimal rlm.

Little rodney has been doing this for ages, longer than most, just trying to pick his brain, since he's become the best gambler here. I need to learn from someone, so why not a guy that meditates all day and studies this shit all day long...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Rod, sharp and baseball should not be used in the same sentence. Guy can't pick a winner even with tomorrows newspaper in front of him.

Rod1010

I know you said you didn't bet this game...But to say it was the square play, sure maybe it was, but then again, everytime you bet a favorite in baseball it's considered that.

I was just wondering, why in the world you'd bet this game....It couldn't just be because the reverse line movement...That's why I'm trying to see why else would you think it's the "sharp" play of the day

If Oakland would of won, I still don't see how you could take them other than the minimal rlm.

Little rodney has been doing this for ages, longer than most, just trying to pick his brain, since he's become the best gambler here. I need to learn from someone, so why not a guy that meditates all day and studies this shit all day long...

Alert Alert :

80% is on Detroit and line dropped from -135 to -110.

80% is on Yankees and line dropped -150 to -141

Same with san fran/pitt/philly.

You really think the "sharp" play was to bet a team that is -10(under .500) on the road that averages 3 runs with a pitcher starting his 2nd game of season, against a team that +10 games at home that averages 6.5 runs a game at home this season with a shit pitcher was the sharp play, just because the line dropped 4 cents?

So you play a game based strictly on line movement, doesn't matter which 2 teams are playing?

I realize you guys are easily 2 of the top 3 sharps here at SBR, but come on now.
    Vegas can cap the games for me.. I'll always pound those type of lines anytime I see one.. Im doing good this year in mlb betting this way , Hopefully I can continue hitting around 51-53% betting dogs everyday..

I usually bet these type of plays 100% of the time.. Only in MLB tho of course, I coudnt name you 3 MLB players right now, NHL is totally different. Anyways, Capping baseball games is a huge wasting of time.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

I know you said you didn't bet this game...But to say it was the square play, sure maybe it was, but then again, everytime you bet a favorite in baseball it's considered that. I was just wondering, why in the world you'd bet this game....It couldn't just be because the reverse line movement...That's why I'm trying to see why else would you think it's the "sharp" play of the day If Oakland would of won, I still don't see how you could take them other than the minimal rlm. Little rodney has been doing this for ages, longer than most, just trying to pick his brain, since he's become the best gambler here. I need to learn from someone, so why not a guy that meditates all day and studies this shit all day long...
    yankees opened at -140 and are now at -141
    tigers line dropped yes but pinny is hanging the best kc line, so I would not bet that game assuming it was starting right now

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Vegas can cap the games for me.. I'll always pound those type of lines anytime I see one.. Im doing good this year in mlb betting this way , Hopefully I can continue hitting around 51-53% betting dogs everyday.. I usually bet these type of plays 100% of the time.. Only in MLB tho of course, I coudnt name you 3 MLB players right now, NHL is totally different. Anyways, Capping baseball games is a huge wasting of time.

Make a thread and add your "1 play a day" in the thread and keep a tally. I'd be impressed with you betting 1 unit each game on dogs and hitting 50+ percent. Betting strictly RLM. It's weird that you can do this without even knowing which team is playing who, And which team is on the road.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

Make a thread and add your "1 play a day" in the thread and keep a tally. I'd be impressed with you betting 1 unit each game on dogs and hitting 50+ percent. Betting strictly RLM. It's weird that you can do this without even knowing which team is playing who, And which team is on the road.
    gates everyone has their own method of winning / selecting plays
    Last edited by rfr3sh; 07-08-11 at 02:28 PM.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

gates everyone has their own method of winning / selecting plays

I hear ya.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

gates did u get my pm

First 123 Last