gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    Klose old ass is a perfect example of a top player. **** this Best Player in The World shit with Messie. ANY player can get strapped up!
    He's so perfect he doesn't even play for the country he was born in. Please.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who gives a ****. **** Messie and the Ravens.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

**** Steve Harvey!

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Messi simply does not have an Iniesta or Xavi in the Argentinian squad that allows him to break the defense as well as he does it in Barcelona.

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

I'm guessing your 14 years old with the I.Q of an ape. And its Messi, not Messie.

Wiesnak
    Update your status
    Wiesnak's Avatar Become A Pro!

some people are clueless around here.....

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

It doesn't matter how the team is employed on the pitch. The greatest players find ways. Maradona singlehandedly won the world cup for his nation in 86. Then he took aa horrible squad to the final in 90. Messi needs to wake up and score a big goal for nation.

Wiesnak
    Update your status

if Messi played in the 80's he'd be scoring 3 goals every game....

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesnak View Post
    if Messi played in the 80's he'd be scoring 3 goals every game....
    I think u r missing the point!

C'mon Messi is not a leader like Maradona was! If he can't do anything with all these stars next to him!

What he would do with the guyS that Maradona had next to him that are not even close to the ones in this Argentinian team!

Even in the 80 there were more fould, Messi will be crying in the field and no one will show yellow or red card to the other guys!
    Last edited by latinrus; 07-07-11 at 05:06 PM.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Messi is the best player in the world right now (but not of all time) who is still very young and has many years to accomplish greatness. This is being too harsh on one player when the fault belongs to the coach. Any person who has ever played a sport knows that a coach can disguise a great player and make him look mediocre with bad coaching.

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    it really pisses me off because i am a big argentina supporter. nation has no soccer niche anymore. zero coaching and the stupid idea of having 8 strikers all 5 feet 3 inches.
    coaching is a big problem...for example what the hell they where thinking when they choose Maradona ?

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Maradona put every team on his shoulders , Messi cant do that

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy0607 View Post

Wiesnak
    Update your status

this cant be done in todays soccer.....

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesnak View Post
    this cant be done in todays soccer.....
    Guess you missed diego forlan's performance last world cup.....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

Jimmy0607

Forlán did it for uruguay in the world cup

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

maybe messi = lebron = arod

lakerboy

Great players can carry mediocre coaches as well. Raymond domenech

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You guys are clueless

Karim
    Karim's Avatar Become A Pro!

it´s really sad how the best player in the world gets this bad in argentinia.. you even could see it in his face in the last game .. if he could only play for argentinia and no other team (barca) he would stop playing soccer within a year.

Jimmy0607

There was a free kick right next to the box towards the end of the game , messi took it guy kicked it to the stands literally u can't tell me that's because of the coach or Barcelona or anything

FindTheLock

There was a free kick right next to the box towards the end of the game , messi took it guy kicked it to the stands literally u can't tell me that's because of the coach or Barcelona or anything
    you're right man. One bad free kick means you suck and should immediately retire. Forget all the magical goals he scored. The guy kicked a bad free kick into the stands so he should hang up his boots for good. He's terrible because of one free kick I agree with you. Now that you mention it, Jordan missed a few free throws in his career. he sucks too. Take him out of the hall of fame for not shooting 100 percent from the line.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

I really don't understand why people overprotect Messi!

He's a great player but in Barca. Outside that enviroment he can't find the way!

Why people can't accept that? Why if he can't take Argentina on his shoulder people starts saying bad coaching, bad teamates, bad whatever else, but can't accept that Messi maybe isn't as good outsied Barca?

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    I really don't understand why people overprotect Messi!

He's a great player but in Barca. Outside that enviroment he can't find the way!

Why people can't accept that? Why if he can't take Argentina on his shoulder people starts saying bad coaching, bad teamates, bad whatever else, but can't accept that Messi maybe isn't as good outsied Barca?

I can't speak for everyone, but I can tell you why I like Messi so much. The answer is simple. He makes me money. I can not tell you how many times I won a bet because Messi scored some goals to push the O2.5 or O3.5. OR the late 90 min goal to cover the spread for me. Messi is clutch and I back barcelona because he is on the team. People always give all the credit to The other Barca players, but take Messi off that team and they are not anywhere near as good as they are with him. It is true he fits better at Barca than with his national team, but I believe that is because he plays with those players much more frequently then he does at home in Argentina. The team has no chemistry right now, and the coach is useless to boot. That is why I defend Messi.

lakerboy

Messi just won't produce on the world stage right now cause he needs that big break to get him over the hump. Who knows maybe his coming out party will be in brazil. That would be good enough for all argentine supporters to forget these recent years.

Jimmy0607

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    you're right man. One bad free kick means you suck and should immediately retire. Forget all the magical goals he scored. The guy kicked a bad free kick into the stands so he should hang up his boots for good. He's terrible because of one free kick I agree with you. Now that you mention it, Jordan missed a few free throws in his career. he sucks too. Take him out of the hall of fame for not shooting 100 percent from the line.
    Its a fukiin example of his frustration you probably didnt even watch the game so thats why you are talking out of your ass

The Special One

again, clueless.

Jimmy0607

He still plays because hes Messi ,he should be on the bench already

FindTheLock

out of my ass? I'll leave that to the experts on here. Watched every minute of that game. It was a bad free kick that sailed high and wide, nothing more or less. He also had a nice push of the ball near the end where he headed it down taking on two defenders but they were able to clear it before messi got the finishing touch on the ball. We are wearing different colored glasses obviously.

The Special One

Messi will shine against Costa Rica.

The Special One

Messi is as good of a player as you will ever see... dont take these stupid Cups as the talking point about his ability..

the real competition in this sport is the CL, and we all know how good he is there.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    Messi is as good of a player as you will ever see... dont take these stupid Cups as the talking point about his ability..

the real competition in this sport is the CL, and we all know how good he is there.
    Yeah actually the cl is no competition. Was the world cup a stupid cup as well? The competition in these cups is horrible compared to what messi is used to but yet again he can't produce the goods for his nation. The main reason is that he can't handle the pressure of playing for a soccer mad country like argentina. I have been there and watched games live. Its absolute fukkin pandemonium. Go to rosario and watch a match. Messi is one of those guys who will have pressure on him cause of what he does for barca and its his responsibiltity to reproduce that on the international stage for HIS nation. Maradona took 8 years to win the world cup. Brazil 2014 awaits Messi. There will be no excuses- he must carry his nation in that tourney.

Jimmy0607

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    out of my ass? I'll leave that to the experts on here. Watched every minute of that game. It was a bad free kick that sailed high and wide, nothing more or less. He also had a nice push of the ball near the end where he headed it down taking on two defenders but they were able to clear it before messi got the finishing touch on the ball. We are wearing different colored glasses obviously.
    The point is that In Barca that doesnt happen, Messi hasnt had one good game withArgentina and for the best player in the world thats unacceptable, if you are the best you are the best playing for Barcelona , Argentina or Kazahkstan

Jimmy0607

Rosario , went to Watch Central - Newells a few years back total madness haha

FindTheLock

Messi is 23. He hasn't even been allowed the proper amount of time to produce with Argentina. He plays with Barcelona all the time, and we all see what he does when he has chemistry with his team mates, and a coach who puts Messi in front of the attack.

First 12345 Last