bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Be a Teacher... Get way bigger checks in the Summer months.. Do nothing June, July, and August... Plus paid holidays like winter, spring and Thanksgiving break..... Tons of random paid days off.. And oh by the way teach physical education like me

sportsfun
    sportsfun's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5175

i think some work is involved in whatever you do even if passive. Interesting thread though for ideas.

Blax0r
    Blax0r's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1512

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    Be a Teacher... Get way bigger checks in the Summer months.. Do nothing June, July, and August... Plus paid holidays like winter, spring and Thanksgiving break..... Tons of random paid days off.. And oh by the way teach physical education like me
    Also, I think a lot of teachers cash out during the summer by teaching in Asia (Korea, Japan); the rates are much higher, and most expenses are usually provided.

As for making money w/o working, I can only offer up sperm/egg donation, or betting it all on black multiple times.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

impossible... unless someone throws a sack of money at you, not happening....

A couple I know of in Winnipeg here were once dining out.... I guess they were talking about being newlyweds and difficulties they might face in the upcomming future. A gentleman, upon completion of his meal, walked up to the couple handed them a signed cheque and told them to fill in the dollar amount - any amount they choose. The gentleman told the couple it wasn't a joke and that he would not put a stop payment on the cheque regardless of the amount.
    True to his word, the couple deposited a cheque into their account for 100k.
    The gentleman did not want to be named or known for this charitable act.
    Thats as close to money without working that I know of.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Marry that pretty little white girl you got. Gt life insurace for her. Cut break cables on car.

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Manufacture and distribute meth

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MB View Post
    wouldn't wanna be in the meth lab when it blows up

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Run for president. As soon as you announce your candidacy people give you money. Then keep the money and drop out when the polls don't favor you. (Newt Gingrich)
    Last edited by pavyracer; 07-06-11 at 08:42 PM.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by Rio DiNero View Post
    It is a good idea to buy all cars under $500, you just need somewhere to store them. You can get about $1000, if you scrap it.
    You get 100 maybe 100 and some change if you're lucky for scrapping a car.
    What in the hell junk yard are you going to where they give you a grand for a crasher????

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by jkilla990 View Post
    sell sperm or blood, do online surveys, gamble, make investments
    selling Sperm is damn near impossible, i looked into it and you have to meet some crazy requirements for height and IQ

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

Quote Originally Posted by FishFace5 View Post
    You get 100 maybe 100 and some change if you're lucky for scrapping a car.
    What in the hell junk yard are you going to where they give you a grand for a crasher????
    maybe he doesnt mean scrap it...maybe he means flip it....if you look around, like on craigs list or even your local newspaper..you can find find a semi-gem for 500-800 , clean it up a bit...make sure the oil is decent, and then flip it for 1300-1500 smacks....people do it everyday...

Brock Landers

Fade JJGOLD's sheet religiously

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

All of the things described in her can be considered work. The only way I can think of to make money without working is inherit it.

FishFace5

Quote Originally Posted by hugh_morris View Post
    maybe he doesnt mean scrap it...maybe he means flip it....if you look around, like on craigs list or even your local newspaper..you can find find a semi-gem for 500-800 , clean it up a bit...make sure the oil is decent, and then flip it for 1300-1500 smacks....people do it everyday...
    Well what you just suggested is a completely different scenario and requires a ton more work.
    finding scrap cars and junking them requires a pick-up truck and a trailer.
    Finding decent cars priced between $500 and $800 requires a skilled mechanics eye and feel for cars and cleaning\fixing them up also requires a refined skill set.
    2 completely different ideas. There is money in junking cars but its small money. No 500 dollar flips like the OP suggested.
    Buying and flipping crahsers can be profitable unless you screw up and buy a junker and have to eat the money.
    Have tried both. Not easy and requires a lot of time and elbow grease. Far from easy money.

FishFace5

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    ^ This.
    No offense but I would add yourself and your boy saints to the list as well.
    If you had been doing nothing but fading these picks religiously for the last year or so you would be up very big money.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Quote Originally Posted by MB View Post
    Off topic, but I can't wait for the Breaking Bad season premiere. Less than two weeks away.

Brock Landers

^ This. No offense but I would add yourself and your boy saints to the list as well. If you had been doing nothing but fading these picks religiously for the last year or so you would be up very big money.
    agreed, its amazing to think where we would all be if we had just bet the opposite of every single pick

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Baruch HaShem Brock

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Start booking Frostno98's plays

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

Well what you just suggested is a completely different scenario and requires a ton more work.
    finding scrap cars and junking them requires a pick-up truck and a trailer.
    Finding decent cars priced between $500 and $800 requires a skilled mechanics eye and feel for cars and cleaning\fixing them up also requires a refined skill set.
    2 completely different ideas. There is money in junking cars but its small money. No 500 dollar flips like the OP suggested.
    Buying and flipping crahsers can be profitable unless you screw up and buy a junker and have to eat the money.
    Have tried both. Not easy and requires a lot of time and elbow grease. Far from easy money.
    absolutely..but the used car method would be the way to go...bigger profit margin...if you go pick up these junks..you have to winch the shit on the trailer..strap this heap of shit up..for a hundred bucks...as far as the used cars go, you just have to have that magic eye, put yourself where the consumer will be when looking at this fine automobile..if you believe the car will sell..the car will sell...

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

tr8fail is a broke ass loser, he lost his last 15 on a parlay last yr and since hasnt bet with real money

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

guns
    drugs
    gambling
    girls

highest profit margins
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TR88

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    guns
    drugs
    gambling
    girls

highest profit margins

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

everything is work in some form. even gambling, girls, and drugs. a drug dealer is typically on call as much as a doctor. you just gotta find something you love so much that it doesn't feel like work, which for most of us is gambling. just gotta have the bankroll or be good enough at it to make a comfortable living.

mr.inpak
    mr.inpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

scalp and middle sports

philswin
    philswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4640

start a pyramid scheme/multilevel marketing

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Welcome back Tr88 that Michael Waters ghost was an idiot glad you got rid of it.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    if brock landers faded himself would the game end in a push???

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Get a life insurance policy and then off yourself!
    I looked into it. Two year clause . In 2 years most problems seem to resolve themselves.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Correct answer: quit your job and re-elect Obammer

gamemastere
    gamemastere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    wouldn't wanna be in the meth lab when it blows up
    when was the last time you heard of one blowing up?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    I know of a guy who worked in a paper mill a bit. One day when no one was working he stuck his foot in one of the machines and now he gets disability for life. Everyone knows he did it on purpose.

Now that is the free ride mentality.
    F THAT WHAT A LOSER... i need my feet to keep life good and interesting day in day out... so this guy was also prob a fatass loser with no friends and who never left his house to do anything huh yep

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

lick jj's scrotum, he will pay huge , he is desperate

gdoom
    gdoom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well lets be completeley honest. If an individual does not a) own a business b) come from money c) win lotto or d) work hard entire life to get a good job chances are that the manners in which obtaining money are less than legal if we are talking about any amount of money that would amount to anything. Me, myself, I have found a pretty good side job that manages to pay ALL my bills, put money in mine and my wifes pockets, and enables me to live a life otherwise impossible. HOWEVER, it would be self-incriminating to explain the deatails....

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Beg for betpoints.

First 123 Last