blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Someone get on the horn with nancy grace, stat!

1-877-nancy01.

fukkin all my points to the first person that can get on and throw a shout out to SBR

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

LOL, I will try. Man, I thought Nancy was bad, one of her regular guests were even worse. 'I guess they found the 12 people who still thinks the world is flat'

blackbeSSt

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    LOL, I will try. Man, I thought Nancy was bad, one of her regular guests were even worse. 'I guess they found the 12 people who still thinks the world is flat'
    that fukkin first lady was about to jump through the camera! WE'VE BEEN OJ'd she said

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    that fukkin first lady was about to jump through the camera! WE'VE BEEN OJ'd she said

yeah, that is the B i am talking about. Talk about hate for this jury, and you wonder why this jury doesn't want to talk to the press. The judge probably told them, you will be eaten up if you do. If I was a member of the jury I would give it a few weeks, a month or two to let peoples' emoitions simmer down.

blackbeSSt

yeah, that is the B i am talking about. Talk about hate for this jury, and you wonder why this jury doesn't want to talk to the press. The judge probably told them, you will be eaten up if you do. If I was a member of the jury I would give it a few weeks, a month or two to let peoples' emoitions simmer down.
    guarandamntee it'll only take no more then $5000 for a jury member to talk.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9740

im on hold as we speak, im like 300th in line, so not gonna happen

blackbeSSt

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    im on hold as we speak, im like 300th in line, so not gonna happen
    warrior, tell them they don't fukkin know who they have on hold and to move you up in line

neverstoppers23

Tell them you think nancy grace should apologize to Casey Anthony!That will get you on the air with her, I want to see Grace's head explode

blackbeSSt

Tell them you think nancy grace should apologize to Casey Anthony!That will get you on the air with her, I want to see Grace's head explode
    ahahahahaha! do it warrior! tell them then helmet head bitch needs to learn the judicial system in this country