EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't understand why more people don't hate Nancy Grace. She makes her living off death. She should be tried for murder. Murder of my eyes you heinous beast.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Casey should thank her. All this media hype has truly opened doors to make her millions.
    Millions, no. She'll make some money but she's gotta fork over the 250k+ attorneys fees she probably has.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bb_skoots View Post
    Hows her oyster?
    tainted

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

If i was her I would sue nancy grace for slandering her name , can she not do that??

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    If i was her I would sue nancy grace for slandering her name , can she not do that??
    nah u cant slander a person on trial for murder

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggums5 View Post
    Millions, no. She'll make some money but she's gotta fork over the 250k+ attorneys fees she probably has.
    Millions

JakeLc
    JakeLc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

"Somewhere out there the devil is dancing tonight" -- Nancy Grace. What a whack job this woman is.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Casey should thank her. All this media hype has truly opened doors to make her millions.
    Agree, she should either get management or start fielding calls for that exclusive interview. Pow, get paid, change your name move to Montana, put the money in a 12 month CD, game over.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Grace should apologize but she obviously wont

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by robertg View Post
    i dont think it ever crosses her mind that a defendant could possibly be not guilty.
    Ahmen to that, Amen to that. I can't stand the way she treats people! She treats anybody who disagrees with her like dumb *****, anybody who even raises alternate theories to be terrible people, even bitches at her guests she brings on. She bitches at the control room each night too.

Only a women could get away with acting like this on T.V. Seriously, where is the outrage she treats people?

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    Grace should apologize but she obviously wont

Yeah she started this whole witch trail. The D.A's and prosecutors also amped it up releasing all those tapes to the media, hoping to taint the jury pool.

You look at all the crazed people down at the court house who want to hang her. Who are really basing their decesion off of emotion, and not off of pragmatic thought.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is nothing new with her I mean did u guy's not watch the OJ trail?? That trail is what landed her the job she has now!!

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I find Nancy Grace entertaining.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Well, she is a former prosecutor so it's no surprise she's always against the defense.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    Well, she is a former prosecutor so it's no surprise she's always against the defense.

I don't entirely hate that, I hate the way she goes about it. Acting like Defense lawyers are the scum of the earth, and EVERY person bought up on charges is guilty. It is mostly a white southern women t.v show, if you ever listen to the callers you can tell most of them are not to well educated, southern, stay at home mothers.

Just blows my mind, there is not blow back for it. If a man acted like she did, seriously he would be fired on the spot. Why is she allowed to treat everybody including her co-workers like her bitch.
    I dunno ...

Muscles
    Muscles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

Nancy is the most one-sided person I've ever came across...if she truly believes in the justice system, she should apologize tonight for everything she's said. She sucks.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mom goes away for a full 31 days. Outright lies to her folks and won't let them talk to the kid (saying she's too busy, or that she's with a nanny thats later proven to be a real person but never actually met the family).

Grandma finally reports the kid missing. Casey suddenly breaks down and tells 911 that her daughter has been missing for 31 days and that something in her car smells like a dead body.

Traces of chloroform were found in her car. The search term chloroform and "how to make chloroform" along with "neck breaking" were found on her computer.

According to her, kid went missing on June 16 - but on June 21 she writes in her diary

"I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out OK. I completely trust my own judgment and know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see – This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow– I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people – I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change."

Give me a ******* break.

Nancy Grace can be whatever psycho she wants - rabble rouzers(sp) are what TV wants.

No way do I not believe this chick didn't murder, facilitate murder or accidently kill her own kid.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

She doesn't look at the proceedings objectively. She ignores major points scored by the defense. Like the person who found the body is not even called by the prosecution. Thats just whacko but she never felt it worthy of discussion.

neverstoppers23

Looks like a lot of people think like us, Nancy Grace is the number 1 trending topic on yahoo searches.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by Muscles View Post
    Nancy is the most one-sided person I've ever came across...if she truly believes in the justice system, she should apologize tonight for everything she's said. She sucks.
    Yup

Network should fire her if they were not greedy bastards.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Now she is on her show tonight.................DISGUSTING.

TexansFan

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    I don't entirely hate that, I hate the way she goes about it. Acting like Defense lawyers are the scum of the earth, and EVERY person bought up on charges is guilty. It is mostly a white southern women t.v show, if you ever listen to the callers you can tell most of them are not to well educated, southern, stay at home mothers.

Just blows my mind, there is not blow back for it. If a man acted like she did, seriously he would be fired on the spot. Why is she allowed to treat everybody including her co-workers like her bitch.
    I dunno ...

Yeah, she does get overly worked up about everything it seems. People like it though, she has high ratings. Hell, people liked Oprah and other crap like that as well. I have to think it's women who watch it mostly though.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Now she is on her show tonight.................DISGUSTING.
    The lady she opened up with was worse then her! As I posted in the other thread, she said. ' We have been OJ'd! ' I guess they found the 12 people who still believe the earth is flat'.

TexansFan

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    The lady she opened up with was worse then her! As I posted in the other thread, she said. ' We have been OJ'd! ' I guess they found the 12 people who still believe the earth is flat'.
    I saw that loud mouthed bitch, what a wacko.

neverstoppers23

Wow, now Nancy Grace is going through and basically attacking each and everyone of the members of the jury.
    Pretty disgusting Nancy. Can some one tell me please, why any straight guy would want her? She talks about her 'twins' basically every night on the show. I am guessing it was a sperm donor?

First 12