I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Canada

The Canadian Football League

.....This is the most retarded and shameful part of Canada by far. First, they actually think they can play something besides hockey. Second, they actually think people like it. Look at this crap! Their league slogan is "Radically Canadian!" This is a slogan that could only have been thought up by some damn Canadian. Some damn Canadian woman, probably. Then these stupid canucks actually think that they have Legends in their ass football league as well. How can you be a legend when you're playing a pseudo-football game filled with French-Canadian hosers?? Celine Dion is French-Canadian! And even she knows the CFL sucks! Also, I'm glad they finally have a Canadian Football League CC. What a ******* joke.

I/O

"I'm from Vancouver, and after a recent trip to New York I returned disgusted with how my city is.
    I always assumed that New York would be a dirty place in comparison to Van...
    So wrong.
    I only saw TWO homeless people during my whole week spent in the middle of Manhattan...
    How does that work??
    Rent is ridiculous, upwards of $1300 for a shoebox condo downtown Vancouver.
    I've been robbed while walking downtown at knifepoint, then my boyfriend was charged for beating one of the culprits up...
    Everyone here is so fake, money hungry and greedy...
    This city is built on the ideal of giving to the rich, and holding back from the poor...
    The tourists are more important then the locals, I feel as though I'm slowly getting pushed out to Surrey as the cost of living rises and my wages stay the same.
    Nobody cares at all..."

I/O

"Canada is a lie.

Canadian people make a big deal about their differences from Americans but they are the same people.

Most of the angloes of Canada are american descended, back in the revoloution of america all the loyal to the queen americans came here making the bulk of canadas population.

Canada is a bad reflection-in the miror of the USA."

I/O

"stay clear of the inner cities like hamilton or brantford, very dirty and very ghetto"

I/O

I was born in Canada but I hate it too

"I am depressed now because of the people. Most people are unfriendly. Most of my friends are ignorant. Whenever summer is there I wonder what we can do to have fun and enjoyable time in stead of going to Niagara Falls and Wonderland, but ****, theres no way to have fun in here. At least the US has more fun outdoor activities and have more successful entrepreneurs. So far, I don't even see a real successful entrepreneur in Canada. Weather's shitty everywhere, even in the summer. few ******* days of summer and the rest just spring, Autumn and Winter"

I/O

"I've lived in Canada all my life, and the more I try to pay attention and learn the worse it looks.
    Let's start with the basics that everyone's talking about these days: Royal Assent and The Senate. The Senate is a group appointed by the Queen and the Governor General (who are, obviously, neither ever Canadian) that do the same thing as the House of Commons, only a second time behind doors we can't look behind.
    It's pissing the population off since really they don't do anything at all, but then we have the Royal Assent crap which spawned The Senate. You see we never had a revolution, so now hundreds of years later any Federal bill needs a red stamp of approval from up top, so anything we do they don't like can be instantly snuffed, which is seen as the safe-guard against the PM screwing us over, but if any of the Heads of State (the Queen and after she dies the King, as well as anyone before or since Elizabeth) screw us over, we can't do anything at all.
    Because the Queen, Senate, Governor General etc. have supreme authority, the rest of the governing bodies just SCREW AROUND! THE PEOPLE WE ELECT DON'T DO ANYTHING EITHER! I had Civics when the new Speaker was inducted so they made us watch, and I can remember them talking about Twitter, Jack Layton's hip replacements, how cool Sydney Crosby is (for 10 minutes followed by something along the lines of this ceremony will be soaked in hockey) but they didn't say crap about the new Speaker! The only thing I know is that he wants to clean up the rowdiness and cursing in the proceedings, but that's only because the teacher said so, which is sad because it means I can't care about our government despite really wanting to."

I/O

"After reading alot of the stuff on here i found that everyone hate canada for diffrent reasons, some are reasons and some are just BLAH, but there must be something wrong with this place that soo many people hate it. I, like most imingrants who dislike this place is because it's not as good as home, and there is too many disapointments, when your parents hope to look for business oppertunities but get min wage jobs cuz canada dosn't recognize their skills in what they do, so you want to go back, but after paying so much to get here and spending so much time getting here, you are pretty much in "life debt" and as a student, when you gets into the canadian laid back, mathamatically 3 year behinde education system, you can't go back to study so you are stuck, which means your parents are stuck here with you, hence "life debt" when you imingrate to a new place it would be ideal that it's better in most places, but nothing is really good here, sure the beach and the mountains look nice, what good dose that do when you are in a boring place having a boring job? 40% employment tax or something? 12% HST on everthing? i think that hates from imingrants are not really from how shitty the country is, but more why didn't we move to US? if we are spending all the money and time to move somewhere, shouldn't we move some where that's actually better? more fun, exciting? everyone has heard of the American dream, no one has heard of the Canadian dream, if there is one it's probably crossing to boarder to have the American dream. Canada is just a one big disapointment to me as a imingrant,i mean no one wants to move to a place that isn't as good as the place you just moved from. if i had a choice, i would of never came here, it would make sence that if you are struggling in your county, so you move here to stay with the rest of the world's third world country people escaping from whatever, but if you had if pretty good where you were from than why move here to make life harder? just so we are clear, my parents was pretty much lied to when the embassy told them how great it is here, and i had no say in it, and i can't vote to change anything here.......so yeah stuck here for a while :P 加拿大,好山好水好无聊。"

I/O

"I'm a born and raised Canuck and I hate Canada! Canada is an irrelevant, British colony that is completely dependent on trade with the USA to sustain its way of life. The majority of corporations in Canada are American owned. About 89% of Canada’s land area is crown land (owned by the Queen that we're subjected to). Canada's debt is 72% of the GDP and 80% of Canada's debt is owned by the USA. Canadians pay on average 24% more than Americans for their goods & services and that's excluding taxes. The average Canadian family spends close to half of its income on taxes. A Canadian's standard of living is 25% lower than the average American. Americans outsurvive Canadians in 98% of all non communicable diseases. Canada had a higher death rate from SARS than China did! Our healthcare system can't even protect us from pneumonia, FFS! The US created the Internet, the Internet browser and Amplicate. And if your computer is a modern PC, America designed that too."

dvsbmx
    dvsbmx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 966

Canada sucks.

I/O

"CANADA SUCKS.
    they dont have their own culture (entertainment). they listen to american songs and they like to gossip about Hollywood stars.
    BUT THEY SAY that they HATE USA.
    i live in canada right now (im japanese) and WHY THE HELL THERES SOOOO MANY CHINESE PEOPLE???
    and they are sooooooo un educated. independent school in canada its just like public school in USA or Japan.
    and also, high tax for rich people. I DONT NEED FRICKIN FREE CHEAP MEDICAL SERVICE. IT SUCKS.
    i hate this place. good for poor people, but not me"

I/O

"I hate canada because i have lived here for 40 years, I watch all the immagrants get everything, anew house, a new car, a job all the rest of the canadians who can't even go to a dentist, doctors because they have lived here all there lives. but the immagrants get everything. IT WILL TAKE SOMETHING DRASTIC TO GET THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT TO MAKE THEM REALIZE THAT THE REST OF US ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE. ANY ONE WHO IS SICK AND TIRED OF THIS. WE SHOULD NOT BE CLASSED AS SECOND CLASS, WE FOUNDED THIS COUNTRY. I LOVE THIS LAND, IT MAY BE TIME TO TAKE IT BACK. I THINK THAT THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD CLOSE THE BORDERS, AND DEAL WITH THE PROBLEMS THAT WE ALREADY HAVE. THEY WON'T BECAUSE BECAUSE THEY WANT THE VOTES, IT IS ALL POLITICS. I KNOW AS CANADIANS WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PASSIVE, BUT THAT TIME HAS COME AND GONE IT REALLY IS TIME TO TAKE IT BACK. I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE, NEITHER DOES MY FAMILY. THIS WEB SITE SAYS THAT WE ONLY HAVE 19 %, BUT I'M SURE WE HAVE MORE. I WANT THIS COUNTRY TO TAKE CARE OF THE PEOPLE THAT MADE THIS COUNTRY WHAT IT IS, I'M TALKING ABOUT FARMERS, LABOURERS, TREADESMEN,RAILWAY WORKERS. I KNOW THAT I AM ONLY ONE VOICE, BUT I'M SURE THAT I'M NOT THE ONE. IF THE GOVERNMENT WILL DO WHAT NEEDS DONE SOMEONE ELSE WILL. I'M JUST SICK ANND TIRED OF THE IMMIGRANTS GETTING EVERYTHING, IHAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE!!!!!!!"

I/O

"I was actually born in Canada, a full fledged Canadian citizen, born and bred in BC, North Van and I can tell you that canada really does ******* suck, it's backwards as hell, we get taxed up the ass, the gouvernment and RCMP are corrupted as ****, the weather ******* sucks 24/7, 11 months a year, and this shithole is full of hockey loving fat rednecks, bull dyke lesbians, and ******* dorks, the true faces of canada. I don't understand the blind nationalism and pride, what the **** do dumbfuck canadian have to be proud and smug of? Canada consists of only 3 shitty provinces worth mentioning, the rest of the land consists of NOTHING but ghetto, filthy, native filled cold shitholes which consists of crackheads and paint huffers.
    I admit, I haven't been around the world or even left the continent but I've been to the US, to LA and despite it being full of hispanics, I can tell you that the states is way better than canaduh in every aspect."

I/O

"Canada ******* sucks. Too many taxes, not enough jobs (and where there are any, they do it on purpose to make it hard to get one) monopolies, corrupt damn government, crappy selection in stores, exhorbitant prices, etc. As a French-Canadian wanting to move to the US (where life is awesome and the country rocks, and where the girl I love lives), every time I travel there, I dread coming back here. Crossing the border is awesome, coming back isn't. I hate the Quebec and Canadian governments with a dying passion, they're all corrupt fuckers, and I want to give my hard-earned money to a government that ISN'T preoccupied with lining their own pockets. :P Give me the US, a country I love in every way."

I/O

"CANADA IS A GOD DAMN useless country there shuld be no country like canada i think one of the dumbest people were born in canada canada is a dumb country compared to the unisted states , people are duffer even the students in canadian universities have problem solving 1 variable linear equations and they teach this stuff in grade 8. Canadians show that they are nice and there is no racism in them
    but now the truth, when you apply for a job in a company in canada the first thing the company looks for are u a canadian or not so if u r an american they will not even look at your resume they will just tear it up and throw it away. The second thing they will look at it is are you white,black,brown, or yellow, then they will see that did u graduate from a canadian school and college if u have an american degree they will not even look at your resume so these guyz dont look at your resume at your achievments they only look at your color, nationallity and candian degree . The weather in canada is the worst weather only the west coast is livable but guess what it rains all the time over there. The government has a universal healthcare in canada but if u enter a hospital in canada it is sure that u will come out of the hospital after more than 6 hours in this 6 hours u have to wait 4 hours in the hospital sitting no matter how badly hurt u are then 1 hour in the doctors office then 50 minutes in the doctors cabin and then when the doctor comes 10 minutes to treat us.... really 10 minutes of treatment takes 6 hours because its free i ll rather pay 50 bucks in the united states and get cure in less than 10 minutes. Canadian universities,schools,companies all still uses vcr,s these things were stopped using by the wotld about 30 years old and these guyz still use it coz the bought it 20 years ago and now they dont want to throw it away coz it costed them 90 cents and the dont want to waste it really i ll pay 90 cents to them this thing is same with books in schools and universities they use 10 year old books coz they dont want to waste the money they spent on the books 10 yeas ago the whole world is advancing with new books and methods every day but these guyz will continue to make their kids study 10 year old methods where the whole world is advancing with new methods there fore canada is a backward country and it sucks. Canadian currency may be higher than the U.S but the incomes are low the average monthly salary a middle class person gets in canada (which is 90% of the population) is around $1600 in this 1600 dollars $1200 is the rent monthly then $ 300 is your groceries spending icluding the high taxes they have now you are left with 100 bucks till next months salary so to get more money people work day n night which effects their health so badly that your average life span for both men and women is around 70 which is low humans can live up to 110 years perfectly according to this 70 is low. SO THEREFORE CANADA REALLY SUCKS THINK ABOUT IT"

I/O

"
    I hate this fucken country because every body here are crack heads and they don't do anything wrong they are sneaky c suckers and when my little girl died I was told to bury her the best way that I know how like dig a hoe in the back yard throw her in cover her up. I was on assistance and I couldn't buy my son medication for stripped throat. canadian bastards are lazy and they speak two languages english and ribbit. I wouldn't use the canadian flag as toilet paper because I don't want anything that ugly against the sign of beauty which is my ass. I'm getting my name taken off the list of being a citizen. I want to move to a country where you get respect."

I/O

"I'm a Canadian and I can't wait to leave. I will never live or work here again. Canadians should live up to their rhetoric and build a democratic, progressive, and inclusive society, or just shut up and admit that they're no better than the rest of the world. I'm a highly educated person with very modest expectations, but it seems even these modest expectations cannot be attained in Canada under Generalissimo Harper. The Canadian job market is utterly stagnant, and if you do actually find work you will be screwed out of decent pay, vacation time, and benefits as a contract worker. If you're really lucky like me, you will have to tolerate a literal idiot for a boss, who will very often be one of the ignorant, psychotic, shallow, greedy, rhinos we call "women" here"

I/O

"Lived there 1 years, hated it every minute, boring, long working hours, cold, stupid people, all grey, not enough vacation, food sucks, no proper infrastracture, shit houses made of pressed cupboard, etc., moved back to europe, make twice as much money and doubled my vacation."

I/O

"I must agree with the people who hate Canada. I have been living in Canada for like 8 years. I don’t find anything good about living in Canada. It was because my mother thinks Canada is better than any where else. I don’t speak very well in English, but there are things I hate about Canada.
    1. A boring country on the planet
    2. 7/10 of the people that I had seen are rude
    3. All they care about is the poor and fking bad people who should go to hell
    4. You will never meet true friends like recently, my friends are ignoring me for no reason.
    5. They are not letting you get rich because of the high taxes.
    6. We do pay taxes for health benefit, but why would we pay for other people’s and why must they force us to donate money to the people who have low income.
    7. Lots of cowards? Yes, I agreed because I have seen some old guys who are afraid of Earthworms.
    8. Hot girls seem to like stupid guys? Yes, I agreed with that too. Guys who have girlfriends used to show cockiness to everyone. They think they are cool when wearing brand new T-shirt and sweater. They are not, they are just stupid and lack of knowledge in real life.
    9. When being bored and alone just like living in a prison.
    10. Gas prices in recent years are overly high. Some national citizens can’t even afford it"

I/O

"
    I moved to canada when i was 15 years old, from holland.
    i am now 19, and have been here for 4 years...
    all i can say GO **** YOURSELF CANADA !!
    this country is retarded !
    1 - the people are really dumb here.. and i mean DUMB..
    2. prices are way too high on everything.
    3 - U N D E R D E V E L O P E D !!! my god they started using cellphones that were tossed out in europe 5 years ago because they were old. they get their technology wayyy late.
    4 - eveybody is either a drunk, or a stoner, or a mentally challenged loser.
    5 - everybody is SHORT ! and because im dutch i am a little taller i know.. im a girl and im 5'10.
    but JESUS CHRIST if the average height for a man is 5'7 then i rather die single.
    6 - C O L D... so cold... i feel like im going to die during the winter, especially since i have too work outside.
    7 - all the jobs available here SUCK.. there are no good job opportunities. because they are so underdeveloped, all they need is riggers, carpenters, or welders. im not a ******* MAN..
    8 - BORING ! ive lived here for 4 years, and never have i done anything fun or exciting...
    the closest thing was bowling or a movie -_-....
    9 - the people here ar pussies.. not a joke. i could not believe how sensitive and wimpy these people are... one wrong word and you "hurt their feelings" and they sob in sadness my god...
    10 -people are ugly ! i have yet to find a good looking guy or girl.. everyones either fat or anorexic... and all natives do is eat chicken and smoke weed... -_- when im a little older, im moving away from this country thats for sure !

I/O

"Canada is a stagnant uncompetitive shithole. It's a shame America didn't conquer it. I would vote to join the U.S. tommorrow (despite it being on it's way to hell too). I'd move to America but U.S. immigration law makes that nearly impossible (maybe I'll come be an illegal immigrant, lol). Today's Canada hate: we're being robbed by our government protected telecom oligopoly, my broadband bill is about to be >$100/month, because 1. the CRTC is stupid and corrupt, and 2. the government won't let foreign companies compete here (Verizon would eat Shaw/Bell/Telus/Roger's lunch, and we the consumers would have better cheaper service). Same thing with Canadian mutual funds (3% MER's, lol!, and it's illegal to buy U.S. funds), stock brokerages, banks, the dairy/farming industry ('supply managed' *cry*), even car tires cost 2-4 times the U.S. price, 35% Canadian content requirements on TV/media, HBO is illegal here - it's all uncompetitive/protectionist like this. Why? I don't know, it's like Canadians are dedicated to sucking.
    And they only pretend to be nice/polite, they're actually really mean."

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Holy crap where did this come from?

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1963

you have fukin problems buddy

fukin attention whore or what

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

imagine living in a country having to take orders from that sappy queen of england and ultimately the balding prince william and his money hungry new wife kate the skank. we should take over canada and give it to china to settle our debt with them.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

wrong forum. mods please remove, thanks

mike-dub
    mike-dub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 530

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

interesting

having just been in Canada i have to saw the cost of living is a lot higher than the US. Gas and food are all more expensive across the board, and alcohol is TWICE as much as in the US. I guess its to pay for the great health care...

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

What the hell's going on in here?

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    "I'm from Vancouver, and after a recent trip to New York I returned disgusted with how my city is.
    I always assumed that New York would be a dirty place in comparison to Van...
    So wrong.
    I only saw TWO homeless people during my whole week spent in the middle of Manhattan...
    How does that work??
    Rent is ridiculous, upwards of $1300 for a shoebox condo downtown Vancouver.
    I've been robbed while walking downtown at knifepoint, then my boyfriend was charged for beating one of the culprits up...
    Everyone here is so fake, money hungry and greedy...
    This city is built on the ideal of giving to the rich, and holding back from the poor...
    The tourists are more important then the locals, I feel as though I'm slowly getting pushed out to Surrey as the cost of living rises and my wages stay the same.
    Nobody cares at all..."
    As far as Im concern french canadian broads were hot also Toronto's chinese food was excellent other than that I rest my case oh I forgot Benf was a beautiful resort although I never been there yet but I will

Greekster
    Greekster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6153

Its a shame that some people might read this about the USA and Canada and believe it. Generalizations are made by lazy people.

I am Canadian and both countries have both pros and cons and a lot of the pros can be seen in both countries and so can the cons.

All Canadians dont act a certain way no more than All Americans do.

I would rather live in North America next to a super power which is an ally than next door to a country that is ready to go to war with us.

Lastly, you can be critical of each country without being so disrespectful to each. Criticism is a good thing - keeps people honest as long as its based in fact and not in hate.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Too many street prosititutes in Montreal

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Jesus take your Ritalin or smoke a joint or something. Step down from the ledge

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1963

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Jesus take your Ritalin or smoke a joint or something. or jump off the fukin ledge

Davydave
    Davydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Too many street prosititutes in Montreal
    Not enough trannies according to JJ

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24812

Get a grip, old man. Better strategy in CFL.

Also, many CFL players play harder than NFL slackers, maybe b/c they are more focused on keeping their job.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

What a failed fukkin thread by broke freeloading mooch, come to Canada and I will show you what free health care is all about goof, you can stay for free at our hospital you fukkin failed flub.
    Points Awarded:

Rod1010 gave frizzelli 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cashville03 gave frizzelli 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

12 Last