iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Top 10

No advertisement $, just my top 10:

#10: Shari

Even though she is on the otherside, I still like her...feel she is the players' mod

#9: The King aka Foldi

Use to not care for the guy but he is not afraid to call SBR on their BS and for that reason alone he makes it.

#8: Glitch

In all honesty I have not had many encounters with this cat but every time I do, he leaves an impression... think he is mostly a poker guy but he is good shit and makes the list.

#7: Rod

If I was a little younger this guy would be one of my good buds, lives a healthy lifestyle and can pick NHL winners like no other...good all around guy.

#6: Coach aka JJ

Vids are great, can't leave Coach off the list even if he can't pick a winner to save his life.

#5: Opie

Don't know shit about his capping ability and from my past, the nicer they are the worst capper they are.... but I like this guy a lot, he is good shit.

#4: WV Gambler

Not big on WV guys from my trips to Wheeling Downs but this guy is the exception to the rule, good shit.

#3: TIE: Football Time/ Topper

Both guys throw out winners and both seem like good guys, #3 is my favorite # so lets make this the tie spot.

#2. Shortstop

Guy is a die hard Buccos fan and one of the nicest on the board, like this guy a lot.

#1: Cuse0323

Favorite poster on the board, guy picks winners and has a great sense of humor...list is full of great ones, but this particular cat is the cream of the crop.

Just a BS list, if you didn't make top 10 no hard feelings.... know I love every SBR poster with the exception of Zboiz, Taylor, and that idiot that bets his black GF's check every week... and maybe a few others I can't think of off the top of my head.
    Points Awarded:

topgame85 gave iceminers26 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Thanks for the kind words, pal. Coming from a longtime top poster like yourself......they mean a lot.

Unfortunately, you're spot on regarding my capping ability.....it's for shit.

My place on SBR is not on the handicapping side. I'll throw some out during football season, but rest assured.....my square status is safe for a long while.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

God Bless You Ice Miner

Respect the Cross

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, pal. Coming from a longtime top poster like yourself......they mean a lot. Unfortunately, you're spot on regarding my capping ability.....it's for shit. My place on SBR is not on the handicapping side. I'll throw some out during football season, but rest assured.....my square status is safe for a long while.
    Ops, I haven't been to TX since my playing days, use to fly in about 4 to 5 times per year for a 3 year stretch...don't know if I'll ever be back to TX but if I do, will def. look u up bud.... I did have a former Dal. cheer married to Mink who lived in complex with Afraud at the time who I would like to see again if I do end up back there...nice lady...best Xmas eve ever for my boys and me, guess that's just the Texas way

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Ice, my man. You would be on the top of my list too, even if you made a point to say it's a BS list.

This is a bigger honor than any list JJ could ever make.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Just like Melo and McNabb all those cuse guys are all overrated

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

hey hey , I made honorable mention...

dulas

csm506
    csm506's Avatar Become A Pro!

The days of Brock being in the top 10 are long gone hmmmmm

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Just like Melo and McNabb all those cuse guys are all overrated
    Sorry that all your threads get sent to the saloon.

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Ice, appreciate the kind words............... Just trying to win us all some money around here!

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

icyyyyyy