Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Just took a couple of xanax

best way to get over a tough day in bases

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Never was my thing... I was more into the opiates myself.... The zanny bars just don't have the "kick" like a good 240mg of Oxy does in one shot...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

love the relief after popping a few or dozen benzos. how I miss that, hope to feel it again soon.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

take a few more and chase it with booze and call us in the morning.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    take a few more and chase it with booze and call us in the morning.
    Been there, forgot that.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

goes real well with Jack Daniels

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

lol fkn druggies

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just popped a 5mg Vic. Sadly Me being 6'1 over 200lbs I need around 2-3 to feel yea.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    I just popped a 5mg Vic. Sadly Me being 6'1 over 200lbs I need around 2-3 to feel yea.
    you need a 7.5-10mg minimum

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

might as well get a jump on the liver transplant waiting list now

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post
    best way to get over a tough day in bases
    Uh..Bars or round one?..I am not into them..They faag you out and make you weak..But a quarter bar is good for trying to get to sleep and you cant..I ill take a quarter while watching tv and fall asleep befor e you know it..They make you feel weaker though..Not strong and secure

some people take alot because you can build a quick tolerance to these rascals

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Never was my thing... I was more into the opiates myself.... The zanny bars just don't have the "kick" like a good 240mg of Oxy does in one shot...
    hell thats a helluva lot too much..trhats for a very sick patient..the baby blues that half the girls in miami are hooked on ( females hooked on opiates more that men nowadays) are 30mg

that means you need to snort ( hope to God you aint slammin) at least 8 pills a day..I would hate to see the day you dont have them you would be sick as a mutherfuker

but 8 blues is too much..I have seen the 80;s around but they are too strong

Opiates?..helluva tuff saddiction top beat nowadays

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked
    joesomebody114's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are soo many things I'd like to say and errors in this thread I'd like to correct but I just don't have the energy lmao. Just stay the hell away from alcohol and opiates (ESP!! Suboxone) while on Zs or any benzo because there's a really high death rate when those things mix (I think around 71% not sure). Be careful! Only take as prescribed unless you absolutely know what you are doing. Be safe enjoy

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    might as well get a jump on the liver transplant waiting list now
    benzos are pretty low on the damage scale to the liver.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by joesomebody114 View Post
    There are soo many things I'd like to say and errors in this thread I'd like to correct but I just don't have the energy lmao. Just stay the hell away from alcohol and opiates (ESP!! Suboxone) while on Zs or any benzo because there's a really high death rate when those things mix (I think around 71% not sure). Be careful! Only take as prescribed unless you absolutely know what you are doing. Be safe enjoy
    benzos and opiates are definitely a no go, you're testing fate with that combo. benzos and alcohol is all good until you hit some serious extremes.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

fuk that shit

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    fuk that shit
    Live above the influence Brock

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

yes ..your math is correct..opiates + alcohol =death

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

bases are always tough. never an easy game to cap. even capping these coin flips dont help

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter View Post
    well shit, I must be God.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Lived through a lot, plus I hate to see people act like they know what they're talking about when they don't especially when it's about drugs because that can lead to someone overdosing and dying because they were fed bullsh*t information.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

hey joey..know several sick muthers..taking 3-8 10mg percocets a day..and popping xanies here and there to chill..I'll tell the idiots what you said about opiates and zanies

all these bitches claim they got back pain when in reality all they want is the opiate high

years ago before the greedy humans started` killing themselves they sold opiates right over the counter..half the women in america were on them in the 20-30s those who could get their hands on them bottles of the magic elicer

Nookx
    Nookx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

xanax sucks

Rich Boy

Opioids and Benzodiazepines will not kill you. There is a drug interaction between the two and the most likely result is additive sedation and respiratory depression, with regular doses your life would not be at risk.

I have seen people on both medications and are just fine. Ask a pharmacist if you want real drug information, dont listen to idiots on this forum.

venice2222
    venice2222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2354

Just roll a blunt

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Opioids and Benzodiazepines will not kill you. There is a drug interaction between the two and the most likely result is additive sedation and respiratory depression, with regular doses your life would not be at risk.

I have seen people on both medications and are just fine. Ask a pharmacist if you want real drug information, dont listen to idiots on this forum.
    They will kill you, of course not if you're taking as directed but this isn't a pharmaceutical forum so I doubt anyone is doing that. I know people that have died because of combos of opiates and benzos and people who died because of alcohol and benzos. It obviously takes a bit, but it's still dangerous.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I prefer the opiates.....just took half a baby blue (15 m/g of oxycodone) because I got my ass beat today and wanted to chill for July 4th, but can't complain because I had a great week overall

These things can **** u up so I only do low doses here and there and don't mix em with anything......but they are awesome if u can control it

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

They will kill you, of course not if you're taking as directed but this isn't a pharmaceutical forum so I doubt anyone is doing that. I know people that have died because of combos of opiates and benzos and people who died because of alcohol and benzos. It obviously takes a bit, but it's still dangerous.
    Exactly, don't listen to that idiot who thinks he's a doctor on a forum, listen to the people who actually do/have done drugs.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

hey joey..know several sick muthers..taking 3-8 10mg percocets a day..and popping xanies here and there to chill..I'll tell the idiots what you said about opiates and zanies

all these bitches claim they got back pain when in reality all they want is the opiate high

years ago before the greedy humans started` killing themselves they sold opiates right over the counter..half the women in america were on them in the 20-30s those who could get their hands on them bottles of the magic elicer
    Very right man, although 30-80mg of percocet is really not that bad but that only leads down 1 hell of a destructive path. The last stop aboard that train is H and if they don't want to end up on that stuff I would highly suggest they quit or obtain a prescription for suboxone/subutex/methadone. People don't understand how powerful opiates are and how physically addicted your body gets, forget about the mental addiction because once you're physically addicted it becomes 10000x harder to stop.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

hell thats a helluva lot too much..trhats for a very sick patient..the baby blues that half the girls in miami are hooked on ( females hooked on opiates more that men nowadays) are 30mg

that means you need to snort ( hope to God you aint slammin) at least 8 pills a day..I would hate to see the day you dont have them you would be sick as a mutherfuker

but 8 blues is too much..I have seen the 80;s around but they are too strong

Opiates?..helluva tuff saddiction top beat nowadays
    30mg of OC is not a lot once you get into them. I was your typical case with opiates. I started with Vikes, then went to Lortab then Norco then OC 80s and at the height I was at 3 , 80s a day... I know many people that were popping, slamming, etc etc much more than that. I don't mess with any kind of opiates any more, you couldn't pay me to do any of it... I like yayo and a little Molly now and then but opiates almost killed me... Subutex and Suboxone saved my life but it was living hell getting off those as well...

Rich Boy

Exactly, don't listen to that idiot who thinks he's a doctor on a forum, listen to the people who actually do/have done drugs.
    Druggies teaching other druggies how to do drugs, fkn classic.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post

30mg of OC is not a lot once you get into them. I was your typical case with opiates. I started with Vikes, then went to Lortab then Norco then OC 80s and at the height I was at 3 , 80s a day... I know many people that were popping, slamming, etc etc much more than that. I don't mess with any kind of opiates any more, you couldn't pay me to do any of it... I like yayo and a little Molly now and then but opiates almost killed me... Subutex and Suboxone saved my life but it was living hell getting off those as well...
    Hey buddy how you doin? Sorry I forgot to call, I've been soo busy lately I haven't even been on the forum. I would definitely still like to talk and get your advice on that subject we talked about. How's about sometime this week?

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

Do not take xanax unless you are being prescribed and evaluated by a good doctor ! Do yourself a favor, gl to you.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Dude just don't say you are not putting your life at risk mixing opiates and benzodiazapines no matter the dosage. People have died their first time taking opiates or benzos alone. 71% of opiate-related deaths have been traced to mixing with benzodiazapines. Just don't feed false information (everything else you said was true, except the no risk part) to people because they may take that and run and die and sorry to say but that's partly on your hands. Why would you want to encourage mixing 2 of the most powerful substances on this Earth?

Cuse0323

Stick to your math, how much did you win on Timmy having 4 strikeouts tonight.

12 Last