joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked
    joesomebody114's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post

Druggies teaching other druggies how to do drugs, fkn classic.
    And by the way, that's how it works pal. You know teachers teaching students to be teachers? Gamblers teaching gamblers how to gamble? Drug abusers teaching drug users how to use? Drivers teaching non-drivers how to drive? Parents teaching children how to be parents? Am I missing something??

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by joesomebody114 View Post
    And by the way, that's how it works pal. You know teachers teaching students to be teachers? Gamblers teaching gamblers how to gamble? Drug abusers teaching drug users how to use? Drivers teaching non-drivers how to drive? Parents teaching children how to be parents? Am I missing something??
    Hey, I am around now if you wanna call.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Anyone else into those blues at all? They've messed up some people I know, but me and a few of my friends do em here and there

I only do a little at a time and never consecutively, and never mix em with alcohol or any other drug......Yeah it's not a cool habit to get into at all, but everyone has their vices. I love how people who drink every night look down on people who pop a pill every once in a while or hit a bong. To each their own, as long as you have the willpower, knowledge, and strength to not let yourself get down the addiction line

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Anyone else into those blues at all? They've messed up some people I know, but me and a few of my friends do em here and there

I only do a little at a time and never consecutively, and never mix em with alcohol or any other drug......Yeah it's not a cool habit to get into at all, but everyone has their vices. I love how people who drink every night look down on people who pop a pill every once in a while or hit a bong. To each their own, as long as you have the willpower and strength to not let yourself get down the addiction line
    everyone and his sister is on em in miami..spend all day chasing em or trying to fill a script..12-18 bucks depending on who ya know..then they smort the muthers and clean house and do chores

dont have em?..severe lethargy and depression..but what do I know..Good night fellas

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

ps ..aint got a blue jew..but got a green 15 jellybean..crush snort movie happy

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter View Post

everyone and his sister is on em in miami..spend all day chasing em or trying to fill a script..12-18 bucks depending on who ya know..then they smort the muthers and clean house and do chores

dont have em?..severe lethargy and depression..but what do I know..Good night fellas
    You're right, and damn $12-$18 that's a steal, up here anywhere from $20-$35(if the dudes a f*kkin dick I would never pay anything past $30 though). There are way better things than blues my friend, but don't climb that ladder because 95% don't make it back down.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

my wife is on that stuff she takes so many pills its scary but she has rods in her back

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    my wife is on that stuff she takes so many pills its scary but she has rods in her back
    Sorry to hear that. But yes she has every right to take them, in her condition she must be experiencing extreme pain. The problem is opiates are extremely addictive your body gets soo dependent on them whether you really need them or you just take them to get high, that is one of the many many negative aspects about it. See if you can help your wife find healthier ways of relieving her pain. If that is not possible then just make sure she sees a GOOD doctor, not one who recieves a check for writing scripts for opiates. A good doctor will keep the dosage just right and keep her on for just the right amount of time and also help her get off the stuff when the time comes. Best of luck to you and your wife

joe blow
    joe blow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    I just popped a 5mg Vic. Sadly Me being 6'1 over 200lbs I need around 2-3 to feel yea.
    5 ** Vic???I don't see how that would do anything for ya

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

You're right, and damn $12-$18 that's a steal, up here anywhere from $20-$35(if the dudes a f*kkin dick I would never pay anything past $30 though). There are way better things than blues my friend, but don't climb that ladder because 95% don't make it back down.
    Yeah I heard Florida is really bad because it's so easy for people to get em from the crooked doctors there

Up here in NJ I get em from a good friend for 20 a pop, but only usually buy 1 or 2 a week

What do you like better than blues? Ive tried a ton of different shit in my life and blues are by far my favorite because you can have fun and do just about anything on em, plus no one can tell you're on anything.....I compare em to smoking weed+ a ton of happy energy without any anxiety or "wierd" feeling you can get from weed

I don't let myself buy more than 3 a week or take any more than 1/2 at a time because I know how addictive they could get......It sucks that they are like that, but thats how it goes

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Yeah I heard Florida is really bad because it's so easy for people to get em from the crooked doctors there

Up here in NJ I get em from a good friend for 20 a pop, but only usually buy 1 or 2 a week

What do you like better than blues? Ive tried a ton of different shit in my life and blues are by far my favorite because you can have fun and do just about anything on em, plus no one can tell you're on anything.....I compare em to smoking weed+ a ton of happy energy without any anxiety or "wierd" feeling you can get from weed

I don't let myself buy more than 3 a week or take any more than 1/2 at a time because I know how addictive they could get......It sucks that they are like that, but thats how it goes
    Yup couldn't have said it better myself, but if you're looking for something better than roxy but not full blown straight up opium I would say try oxycotin low dosage like 20/40mg NOT oxycodone that is not the same as oxycotin although it does have the same effect it is nowhere near the strength of cotin. People do use fentanyl which is extremely powerful.

flyingillini

Yup couldn't have said it better myself, but if you're looking for something better than roxy but not full blown straight up opium I would say try oxycotin low dosage like 20/40mg NOT oxycodone that is not the same as oxycotin although it does have the same effect it is nowhere near the strength of cotin. People do use fentanyl which is extremely powerful.
    Just get the tar and tinfoil out.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I dont even like getting really high off the blues to be honest (Like nodding out high)......every now and then on a weeknight I like to take a small dose for a little "pick me up" after a long day at work and the gym or just to chill out before bed......Small amounts are great for that

What's the difference between popping a blue compared to popping an oxycontin?

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

I dont even like getting really high off the blues to be honest (Like nodding out high)......every now and then on a weeknight I like to take a small dose for a little "pick me up" after a long day at work and the gym or just to chill out before bed......Small amounts are great for that

Oh if you're still popping then just disregard everything I said. Popping is only like 20% biodegradeability (how much actually gets absorbed into the bloodstream) completely different than snorting which is about 100%. Stick with what you are doing now if that is the only purpose you are using it for. Just letting you know after a while your tolerance will go up & up and you will need more and more just to reach the feeling you are trying to get too. It's not good at all but if you are doing small doses and you are completely aware of how much damage you can do in how little time then you should be okay. I wasn't doing either one of those. If you ever need any advice on anything or any help feel free to PM me at anytime pal I live in North Jersey so if you ever need me for anything I do not mind lending a helping hand to a buddy in need

flyingillini

Difference between getting the great "loaded" feeling...All depends on how much you have worked yourself up to as well.. I remembered the days when 20 Norco a day would get me loaded.. Then had to go to 30... then OC80 then 2 then 3 a day.... 240mg of OC a day.. .for about 5 years then I asked for help and Suboxone and Subutex saved my life..

gdoom
    gdoom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Subutex and bud is the key, believe that!

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by gdoom View Post
    Subutex and bud is the key, believe that!
    I did the Subutex and Suboxone thing 5 different times until I finally took a look at my life and knew enough is enough... You are hearing this from someone who experienced it all with Suboxone and Subutex... It's pretty much the same kind of withdraw getting off that shit.. Sure, it makes it easier but it's replacing one drug for another.. Most sub doctor's are all cash as well.. it's just another racket... It did save my life and I think it's the best thing invented as far as a tool to get off opiates but most Doctor's think it's a joke and wouldn't recommend it at all... they will just tell you to get to a rehab....

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Oh if you're still popping then just disregard everything I said. Popping is only like 20% biodegradeability (how much actually gets absorbed into the bloodstream) completely different than snorting which is about 100%. Stick with what you are doing now if that is the only purpose you are using it for. Just letting you know after a while your tolerance will go up & up and you will need more and more just to reach the feeling you are trying to get too. It's not good at all but if you are doing small doses and you are completely aware of how much damage you can do in how little time then you should be okay. I wasn't doing either one of those. If you ever need any advice on anything or any help feel free to PM me at anytime pal I live in North Jersey so if you ever need me for anything I do not mind lending a helping hand to a buddy in need
    I pop a half a blue most of the time, and rarely ill snort like a quarter of a blue......the popping is a longer "high" feeling but the snorting kinda hits immediately but doesn't last as long

A few of my very close friends got really fd up on em, they were all doing like 5+ blues a day but they all have quit em since then.....They all tell me everything I need to know, and I'm very aware of how bad they can be because these guys were all smart, college educated guys, and not your typical "junkies". That is why I am very aware of how I need to control myself 100% if I am going to mess with these things

My tolerance has gone up a tiny bit over about a year, but I take breaks and don't have any withdrawal symptoms so I guess I'm alright to dabble with em here and there

All I was asking was the difference in the high between OC's and blues, if there is at all (snorting or popping)

I really just like doing small doses for a little pick me up......think of having 2 beers as opposed to going out and getting wasted

And thanks man, appreciate it.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Difference between getting the great "loaded" feeling...All depends on how much you have worked yourself up to as well.. I remembered the days when 20 Norco a day would get me loaded.. Then had to go to 30... then OC80 then 2 then 3 a day.... 240mg of OC a day.. .for about 5 years then I asked for help and Suboxone and Subutex saved my life..
    Great to hear you got off em.....opiates can be a nasty thing for otherwise normal and productive people

Not sure what you mean by "loaded" feeling though

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

the bioavailability is actually a good amount better orally than snorting it. also, oxycodone, oxycontin, oxycotton is all the same thing just with different names and extended release forms, no matter how different you want to spell it. gonna bug me if I don't clear these things up.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

I pop a half a blue most of the time, and rarely ill snort like a quarter of a blue......the popping is a longer "high" feeling but the snorting kinda hits immediately but doesn't last as long

A few of my very close friends got really fd up on em, they were all doing like 5+ blues a day but they all have quit em since then.....They all tell me everything I need to know, and I'm very aware of how bad they can be because these guys were all smart, college educated guys, and not your typical "junkies". That is why I am very aware of how I need to control myself 100% if I am going to mess with these things

My tolerance has gone up a tiny bit over about a year, but I take breaks and don't have any withdrawal symptoms so I guess I'm alright to dabble with em here and there

All I was asking was the difference in the high between OC's and blues, if there is at all (snorting or popping)

I really just like doing small doses for a little pick me up......think of having 2 beers as opposed to going out and getting wasted

And thanks man, appreciate it.
    You'd be suprised to know how many people have addictions but are very well educated with college degrees. It gets the best of people and the best people. Glad to know that you know what you are doing and have people that will help you if you get too far down that road. It is very powerful/dangerous stuff. But to answer your question, the OC high is more pure of an opium high because blues like percocets have some tylanol and other chemicals in them to dilute the stuff. It is all the same high but different stuff could either be stronger or weaker. Just be very careful when trying new things, take very small dosages and always keep track of yourself because you may not know it but if you do it for a week or 2 consecutively (everyday) your body will become addicted. I can say it is the hardest stuff to kick in the world as I am still on suboxone and it's been about 5 months. I am only 19 and a half take it from me that I almost completely ruined my life with that stuff. I have experienced soo much in soo little time by the way I talk you would have no clue I was of such young age. Opiates are extremely powerful so you must take much care when doing/messing with this drug. Alcohol isn't the worst thing to mix it with but I would not suggest it because you are basically crossing 2 different highs. And no problem buddy, if you ever need anything you know where to find me just PM me and I will give you my number. Also flyingillini is a great guy if you ever need any advice and can't get in touch with me just contact him or vise-versa. I promise he will be able to help with anything that I cant or anything in general, just like me he wants to help other people troubled by opiates and he is very experienced. I wish the best of luck to you, just remember at any time all morals/values/mental-boundaries you have can be gone in less than hours thats how powerful opiate addictions can be. Were here if you ever need anything pal Take care

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    the bioavailability is actually a good amount better orally than snorting it. also, oxycodone, oxycontin, oxycotton is all the same thing just with different names and extended release forms, no matter how different you want to spell it. gonna bug me if I don't clear these things up.
    I thought it was bioavailability, then at the last second I said wait no isn't it biodegradeability? Lmao thanks for the correction though

astrodomer
    Houston Oilers
    astrodomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Timmy stunk it up tonight bigtime

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

You'd be suprised to know how many people have addictions but are very well educated with college degrees. It gets the best of people and the best people. Glad to know that you know what you are doing and have people that will help you if you get too far down that road. It is very powerful/dangerous stuff. But to answer your question, the OC high is more pure of an opium high because blues like percocets have some tylanol and other chemicals in them to dilute the stuff. It is all the same high but different stuff could either be stronger or weaker. Just be very careful when trying new things, take very small dosages and always keep track of yourself because you may not know it but if you do it for a week or 2 consecutively (everyday) your body will become addicted. I can say it is the hardest stuff to kick in the world as I am still on suboxone and it's been about 5 months. I am only 19 and a half take it from me that I almost completely ruined my life with that stuff. I have experienced soo much in soo little time by the way I talk you would have no clue I was of such young age. Opiates are extremely powerful so you must take much care when doing/messing with this drug. Alcohol isn't the worst thing to mix it with but I would not suggest it because you are basically crossing 2 different highs. And no problem buddy, if you ever need anything you know where to find me just PM me and I will give you my number. Also flyingillini is a great guy if you ever need any advice and can't get in touch with me just contact him or vise-versa. I promise he will be able to help with anything that I cant or anything in general, just like me he wants to help other people troubled by opiates and he is very experienced. I wish the best of luck to you, just remember at any time all morals/values/mental-boundaries you have can be gone in less than hours thats how powerful opiate addictions can be. Were here if you ever need anything pal Take care
    Damn, hate to be asking questions like whats the better high about such a small amount when you guys obviously were on a whole different level.....I feel bad when I talk about this stuff with my friends that were addicted too.......I guess you know that opiates are amazing and that is the reason why we all do them,but they have a horrible side to them as well........I always feel like I should just stop altogether, but I always find myself getting one or 2 here and there because I haven't let them get to me like they have other people

What were you taking a day at the worst man? Glad to see you are doing well though so far

And thanks man.....will definitely pm you if I ever need to

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Damn, hate to be asking questions like whats the better high about such a small amount when you guys obviously were on a whole different level.....I feel bad when I talk about this stuff with my friends that were addicted too.......I guess you know that opiates are amazing and that is the reason why we all do them,but they have a horrible side to them as well........I always feel like I should just stop altogether, but I always find myself getting one or 2 here and there because I haven't let them get to me like they have other people

What were you taking a day at the worst man? Glad to see you are doing well though so far

And thanks man.....will definitely pm you if I ever need to
    At my worst I would say I was on about 2 oxycotin 80mgs a day (except on a different substance, just don't want to say what I was using on here but that is about the equivalent of what I was using). They do feel absolutely amazing which is why they are soo dangerous. And don't feel that way buddy, believe me I much rather you ask questions about a .05mg dose then have you go out and do something you know nothing about and overdose and die (worst case scenario). Don't ever feel bad asking for help because then you are only hurting yourself. We are all (or most of us) here to help, nobody wants to see anybody stuck in the disease of addiction or using wildly/inexperiencedly which is also extremely dangerous. Just always keep in the back of your mind how dangerous this stuff is and how quickly you can ruin your life if you become addicted and you should be okay although that will not prevent you from becoming a full-fledged addict. It is very tough to get out of and only the very strong minded/willed people can do it. I am still stuck on suboxone but flyingillini is going to help me get off once I have the time/balls to call him . Seriously though we are here to help and if you ever need either one of us feel free to PM at anytime. It's almost 3AM here and I'm going to my beach house in Belmar early tomorrow morning for the week so I'm going to get some sleep. Hope anything I've said tonight has been of any assistance to you. Enjoy your night and be safe buddy

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

a lot of fukkin concerned mothers in here.

for those wonder, i took two blues, drank a 40 of olde english and half a pint of seagrams 7.

i did not blackout

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

O.E and Seagrams?
    Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post
    a lot of fukkin concerned mothers in here.

for those wonder, i took two blues, drank a 40 of olde english and half a pint of seagrams 7.

i did not blackout

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

yeah..the blues make you more outgoing and friendlier..dont make you paranoid like coke and crack shit..nobody knows except those who know you enough to notice your extra happy and energetic

only reason people dont do more is their so expensive. After awhile you run out of things to sell and pawn

Getting much much much tougher ti find m in florida as governor rick scott is well aware of the problem and has taken extreme action

its almost impossible to fill a script you gotta hit 5-10 walgreens and cvs and get lucky

If you go there looking fuked up they are way harder to get

I know this girl who looks like the sea hag and she wonders why she dont get em

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

this guy straight shooter lives up to his fukking name

jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

great job guys, keep it up!

First 12