firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Posting up nightmare!

Ever just have one of those days when you realize you should have never gotten out of bed?! Well today is that day!

Go to local Marketplace to send money for my account.
    Fill out the form CORRECTLY but yet when I receive the receipt I notice that the country is CR, not Phillipines as I had originally put.
    I go back into the store, have them change the destination and walk out again. An hour later I find no money in my account. So I call the book and they notify me that the middle initial was wrong and the money was converted accidentally. So I go back to the store for the third time and have the currency and middle initial changed once again. Upon receiving my receipt I notice that my destination had also changed. So after this THIRD screwup on either the clerk or the service, I finally just got a damn refund and walked out. Now I'm scared to use this service again bc of all the problems attached to my name. I guess it's a good thing the deposit didn't work since I'm shitty at betting bases anyway. Anything like this happen to you?

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes most of the clerks are idiots. They'll either leave out the receivers first last name or mess up on the spelling. I always double check the receipt now before I leave. I go there so much for deposits and payouts they know me now and never screw up. One of the clerks is Philippine and she's the best, never messed up a transfer

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Do you know what is even more frustrating
    If you live in UK it takes 3 seconds to post up and they have like 5 methods available

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

posting up is frustrating period. getting paid is better

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

M g will often have a senders name listed in another country, although you are sending it to the correct country.

I've often had transfers sent to Philippines, but the person listed wil have Nicaragua next to there name

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    M g will often have a senders name listed in another country, although you are sending it to the correct country.

I've often had transfers sent to Philippines, but the person listed wil have Nicaragua next to there name

Yeah that was the problem. Two out of the three times it came out CR even though the clerk put Phillipines. And the other time the destination was correct but the middle initial and currency was incorrect. Idk if it was the clerks fault the third time bc she showed me as she was typing it. I guess it spit out CR bc I had sent there before. What really makes ya wonder is if you were sending for legitimate purposes, how careless they are with your $. It wasn't the clerks fault it kept spitting out CR. I chose the other popular method to send it and hopefully it went with no problems but it's damn expensive as hell

Tech N9ne

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post

That is correct. The country listed under the receiver name means nothing. It could be goin to Nicaragua but say l Costa Rica.

The most important part of the receipt besides receiver name is this:

Destination/Destino: CRI
    WILL_CALL - USD

That will let you know exactly where the money is going

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?

So, have they accepted your deposit tech even with the wrong destination on it? Bc when I called the book and told them the conf # they said that even though the name & currency was correct the $ couldn't be gotten since the destination was wrong. They said it HAD to be correct. If it didnt matter the destination, then it should have gone thru the first time. Damn it the union is expensive!!!!!!!

Tech N9ne

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    So, have they accepted your deposit tech even with the wrong destination on it? Bc when I called the book and told them the conf # they said that even though the name & currency was correct the $ couldn't be gotten since the destination was wrong. They said it HAD to be correct. If it didnt matter the destination, then it should have gone thru the first time. Damn it the union is expensive!!!!!!!
    I think what happened in your case is the clerk sent the money to the wrong country all together. I also assumed you was talking about $gram and not the union. The receipts are different. I never use union for deposits cause they are too expensive, only use them for withdrawals.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?

Well, the U worked no problems but I won't use them again bc of the cost. Guess I'll just have someone post up for me thru the gram

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Just curious why wouldn't you just do all this yourself online?