As much as I would would to fight against your e-crusade, especially on a day that celebrates my BELOVED country's independence (I wish I didn't have to work outside the US and could be there to celebrate). As much as I would like to stand tall and recycle popular American adages like "these colors don't run" and "I bleed red, white, and blue". I simply can not. You win. Your relentless barrage of posts and anti-American zeal cannot be matched by us degens on the SBR forum.

What is your end game? What exactly are you trying to prove to a forum of gamblers? You say that your purpose (loosely paraphrased) is to "open the eyes of all the ignorant Americans to the evils of their country". Do you honestly think you are getting through to anyone? Your debates are fickle at best and it seems like you rely on arguing semantics and grammar of other posters to elevate your position. To say that you are e-debating under the guise of righteousness is absurd, whatever sense of fulfillment you get from "burying" posters is misguided. I enjoy exercising my superiority complex as well, but to do it in this medium is bush-league. You are capable of so much more than to settle for this!

Simply put, you have been playing T-ball on SBR forum for quite some time now and we all think you are due for your big break in the major leagues. Being the best troll and e-warrior on SBR must have gotten old by now? You surely would like to use your high school debate class experience for a higher purpose? You have dedicated so much of your time and life to writing posts, you are the best I have ever seen- it must surely mean a lot to you. As I am rooting for your success and support anyone who is willing to put the effort and time to personal betterment, I did you the favor of providing other forums that, with a little more practice and dedication, you will surely master as well.

http://www.citizeneconomists.com/blo...m/us-economics

http://community.us.mensa.org/forums/

blogs.law.harvard.edu/corpgov

Dream big and what is the worst that could happen? There will always be SBR and lines of posters willing to be fodder for your rhetoric-fueled anti-American sentiments. Best of luck to you and your endeavors. I know that I will be spending the rest of the day with my fellow ex-pats BBQing, drinking a dangerous amount of alcohol, blowing sparkly shit up, and partying with as many good looking girls as we can wrangle. In fact, I may even support rampant American obesity by laying some Nathan's bets this year.