JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Will anyone ever be greater than JJGold in the history of SBR?

I swear that JJ is the SBR celebrity.
    If SBR had their own movie production, JJ would be nominated for a chocolate cover Oscar trophy.
    JJ is like the comic hero icon for us Degens in here. I mean when I was in high school, I would draw pictures of my favorite hero and place it as my cover for my 3 ring binders and walk around high school to show off my idols. But in SBR, over 60% of users have a picture of him as an avatar. Unreal!
    Every day is a "Roast the JJ Day", so that means that everyday is a fuking Holiday at SBR.
    What I like about JJ is that his Spreadsheet looks like America's bank roll, no matter how much they gamble on the high stakes, they still never manage to break even.
    Will there ever be another JJGold prospect in the SBR farm system?
    Is there an old fart who would give up his left testicle just to have real hair on his noggin for one day?
    Is there a Degen in this joint with caveman teeth ready to get on camera and perform like Joe Pesci?
    Is there a horny Godzilla who is desperate to make love to any THING that has a hole? Like they say, "Every Hole Is A Goal".
    Too bad JJ won't ever plant his seed by using his rooster. His legacy will come to an end here at SBR. But the guy seriously needs to get cloned for the future Degens to enjoy.
    What would SBR be without JJGold?
    Well, all I could say is that JJ reminds me of Mahowny in the movie, "Owning Mahowny"
    JJ, do you also like Ribs with no sauce and a Coke on the side?

Happy 4th of July, you spectacular Degenerate!
    Points Awarded:

SBR_John gave JMobile 15 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

nope, none can match the greatness of jj

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Hard for anyone to beat his clown act. JJ is a funny guy....part of it is made up, but the guy is a natural clown too!

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

JJ is the Gold Standard by which all others are measured...

jmush
    jmush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

I probably wouldnt even visit this site if it wasnt for jj ... such a legend

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

JJ is the Michael Jordan of SBR. A few people may come a long the line, and produce Kobe, Wilt, Russell, LeBron, etc. careers, but Jordan will always be the greatest.

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Can't do nothing with jj.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Nice to have jj's dad posting here.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Nice to have jj's dad posting here.
    Wow! The uber-rare "Burial from Above".

Walker will not be extorted by some iPad wanting forum gangster.

Well done, SBR Johnny.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

Here is what you all need to know

Whatever forum I was at and posting exclusively they were all booming and at its peak when I left all three(rx.mw,eog) they gradually went down to basically nothing like they are now
    Points Awarded:

Tech N9ne gave jjgold 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Whatever forum I was at and posting exclusively they were all booming and at its peak when I left all three(rx.mw,eog) they gradually went down to basically nothing like they are now
    Link?

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68533

No.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

JJGOLD I WAS AROUND IN THE OLD DAYS ALL THE FORUMS WERE THRIEVING WITH YOU OR WITHOUT YOU YOU WERE JUST AN AVERAGE POSTER BACK THEN.NO FORUM EVER PAID YOU SO YOUR TALENT WAS DISCOVERED BACK THEN.

JJGOLD BECAME FAMOUS WHEN HE INVENTED THE VIDEO TO POSTING FORUMS THIS IS WHAT HAS SAVED JJGOLDS CAREER WITHOUT THE VIDEOS HE IS JUST YOUR AVERAGE POSTER

NOBODY MAKES A BETTER VIDEO THAN JJGOLD

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

JJ Gold is SBR!

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

No...impossible.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

no jj is the Babe Ruth of sports betting posting

who knows what posting will look like in 50 or 100 years, but in his era he is the greatest

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's difficult to put a finger on JJ. I mean no doubt the guy has an ability like no other. Who else can start a thread with 3 or 4 words and have it turn into a 3 or 4 page thread? Course that ability wouldn't be possible without having a feel for the target audience or without the notoriety associated with JJ.

Part of JJ's appeal though is the average age range of the forum. It's doubtful JJ could thrive as he does here at a forum with an older group. That's not a knock on JJ though, it just goes to show he knows what works and where it works best.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

HEY WAL YOU LITTLE F-CK ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL JJGOLD TO START ACTING HIS AGE JJGOLD CANT BE ACTING I THINK HE IS JUST BORDER LINE RETARDED HOW MANY GUYS CAN PAINT THEMSELVES BLACK AND SAY THE BOOKIES TAG HIM

THE VIDEOS SAVED JJGOLDS POSTING CAREER THERE ISNT TO MANY POSTERS YOU CAN PUT A FACE ON BUT JJGOLD HAS SHOWN HE ISNT PLAYING WITH A FULL DECK.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by wal66 View Post
    It's difficult to put a finger on JJ. I mean no doubt the guy has an ability like no other. Who else can start a thread with 3 or 4 words and have it turn into a 3 or 4 page thread? Course that ability wouldn't be possible without having a feel for the target audience or without the notoriety associated with JJ.

Part of JJ's appeal though is the average age range of the forum. It's doubtful JJ could thrive as he does here at a forum with an older group. That's not a knock on JJ though, it just goes to show he knows what works and where it works best.
    Wally I dominated RX, MW and EOG and all posters were same age category or older , very few were the young crowd

Sharpest posters you will ever find in those days..I fukkin rattled them all including all major books owners

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Nope jj built SBR and destroyed all other forums.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

May I suck your dick?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Part of JJ's appeal though is the average age range of the forum. It's doubtful JJ
    could thrive as he does here at a forum with an older group. That's not a knock on JJ though, it just goes to show he knows what works and where it works best.
    Please.

Yes, I'm sure all the rival nerd chit-chat rooms are full of mostly super cool, highly educated grown-up posters. They're highly refined sense of humors wouldn't find JJ's antics nearly as amusing as we do here.

C'mon Walter.....get over yourself.

JJ would clearly kick ass at whichever chit-chat room he chose to hang his hat.
    He can relate to nerds of any age or demographic.

He truly is King of the Dipshits.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Children, children please, I agree that JJ is the best at what he does all I said is that the biggest part of that is knowing what his demographic is.

I've posted at Peep's and the JJ thing wouldn't work there. As much of a fan as I am of JJ his schtick wouldn't work at GameLive either. Maybe at Cover's or what used to be Cover's it would work but you have to admit that SBR and Cover's were pretty much mirror images as far as poster demographics were concerned.

Understand your arguments before you oppose an opinion.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

blows my ******* mind that people have thousands of posts on several different forums, just posting on one is too much. like that extrainnings clown..******* guy posts on every dam forum..add up his posts and he probably has well over 200,000. pathetic.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

No, impossible.

NOBODY MAKES A BETTER VIDEO THAN JJGOLD

azimm11
    azimm11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1757

Coach, make it rain!!!

jjgold

Children, children please, I agree that JJ is the best at what he does all I said is that the biggest part of that is knowing what his demographic is.

I've posted at Peep's and the JJ thing wouldn't work there. As much of a fan as I am of JJ his schtick wouldn't work at GameLive either. Maybe at Cover's or what used to be Cover's it would work but you have to admit that SBR and Cover's were pretty much mirror images as far as poster demographics were concerned.

Understand your arguments before you oppose an opinion.
    Wally good point..those places are fukkin dead with 30 posters on each site

I excelled only at major busy forums

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

JJ takes the gold for online forums greatest poster

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

JJ ftw

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

i live about 500 miles away and have never met or talked to jj personally but if he was to die tonite from sniffing rug glue or whatever i would be tempted to make it to the funeral...i know there would be a lot of you silly motherfukkers there too.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Unless you are willing to be tied to a short leash for life there will never be a JJ again.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Unless you are willing to be tied to a short leash for life there will never be a JJ again.

12 Last