GamblingMike
    Winner of The 2010 SBR Octotals Contest.
    GamblingMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I have challenged Shari to a handicapping contest!

I would like to add a special stipulation of Shari posts a pic of herself should I emerge victorious!

Shari, do you accept these terms?

I was bored and thought of this, lol.

GamblingMike

What say you Shari? This could be a confrontation of epic proportions!!!!!!

GamblingMike

One last bump for Shari.

GamblingMike

Shari was smart in not accepting, I have been hot lately, would have buried her!

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Mike, if you lose you have to post a pick of Stacy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mike you would win easy

Her plays since May 1st...her spreadsheet is deceiving because she was way up early when she first started posting plays as she posted many past plays in the spreadsheet when results were final..so what I am saying is her picks tanked as soon as she put the plays on the spreadsheet before matches started

Risked: 233.33u Won: 90.24u Lost: -121.71u Net: -31.47u Win Percentage 41.87% | 103-143-12

GamblingMike

Quote Originally Posted by acarmelo1 View Post
    Mike, if you lose you have to post a pick of Stacy
    LOL, Stacy has posted picks of her on here and other forums already.

GamblingMike

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mike you would win easy

Her plays since May 1st...her spreadsheet is deceiving because she was way up early when she first started posting plays as she posted many past plays in the spreadsheet when results were final..so what I am saying is her picks tanked as soon as she put the plays on the spreadsheet before matches started

Risked: 233.33u Won: 90.24u Lost: -121.71u Net: -31.47u Win Percentage 41.87% | 103-143-12
    I see JJ, Shari trying to pull some sneaky shit, thank you very much for the info, I know you are dedicated to not allowing the SBR Community to be fooled by individuals like Shari who try to deceive us!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by GamblingMike View Post
    I see JJ, Shari trying to pull some sneaky shit, thank you very much for the info, I know you are dedicated to not allowing the SBR Community to be fooled by individuals like Shari who try to deceive us!

I started to post my plays in February. Ask JJ to go back and recalculate my numbers for you.

Thanks for this offer but I didn't see it until now. I haven't really been betting anything other than tennis and AFL though so I'd be pretty much useless at picking baseball. Best of luck.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mike you would win easy Her plays since May 1st...her spreadsheet is deceiving because she was way up early when she first started posting plays as she posted many past plays in the spreadsheet when results were final..so what I am saying is her picks tanked as soon as she put the plays on the spreadsheet before matches started Risked: 233.33u Won: 90.24u Lost: -121.71u Net: -31.47u Win Percentage 41.87% | 103-143-12
    And again dumbass, my plays were the ones posted in my thread from the 3rd week in January until Feb 14th when I started the spreadsheet. If you really want to calculate how I did since then, you need to look at from Feb 15th on.

If I wanted to fudge my numbers I would've went back to Sydney in the first week of January. All posted plays and I killed it. But I stuck with what I said I was going to do and start with Wimbledon since I couldn't access the SBR spreadsheet as I was living in a hotel at the time waiting to find a house and was solely posting on my phone. Again, documented in my thread. No need for me to lie. I'm not a pro and I'm not good. Just having fun and trying to make a buck if I'm lucky.

GamblingMike

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

I started to post my plays in February. Ask JJ to go back and recalculate my numbers for you.

Thanks for this offer but I didn't see it until now. I haven't really been betting anything other than tennis and AFL though so I'd be pretty much useless at picking baseball. Best of luck.
    LOL about JJ.

Your welcome, I will bump this offer when there are more betting options, best of luck to you too!

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by GamblingMike View Post
    LOL about JJ. Your welcome, I will bump this offer when there are more betting options, best of luck to you too!
    Yeah for sure! I'd love to do it when/if NFL starts. Or even for one of the college sports. I need to get back into following all of those sports more closely again and that would be the best way for me to do it.

GamblingMike

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Yeah for sure! I'd love to do it when/if NFL starts. Or even for one of the college sports. I need to get back into following all of those sports more closely again and that would be the best way for me to do it.
    Awesome! I will mark it on my calendar, really hope there is NFL but can do it regardless.

Yes, you would become more acquainted with those other sports again and this contest would be beneficial to many!

WolverineFan
    WolverineFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Hey Mike do u share ur plays n e where n the forum..I really liked ur picks...Thanks

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

mike had a thread,

GamblingMike

Quote Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
    Hey Mike do u share ur plays n e where n the forum..I really liked ur picks...Thanks
    Yeah, I had a thread for the $1000 Cap Off contest, what I will do is create a thread for my picks in the MLB Forum and I will post them everyday.

Thanks,

GamblingMike

Our contest is a go! We will have to discuss specifics pretty soon.