topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Corbin, tell Walker he can't buy me with edible arrangements pal

Fockin shit Corbin. Was this your idea? Just recieved an edible arrangement with chocolate covered strawberries and the whole 9. Is this poisoned Corbin or a bribe attempt? Not eating this thing, might give it to the guy down at West unio who does all my money transfers for me. Guy deserves a gift with as many transactions as he processes for me. Note on delivery read "kindly report any communication from extra innings about all forum related issues directly to J H Walker" and I could expect "continued support and gifts". How the fock did you even get my address guy. I knew I never should have provided my address when ordering shit from the SBR Store. See, you have it sent to a buddies house and just sit out there and wait for the mail man to show and grab it without neighbors seeing and reporting you otherwise weird shit like this happens. Don't purchase items from the store boys or else Walker might try to send you presents to get you to be his inside man, Walker is paranoid and if he suspects forum collusion he will have you bribed or dealt with. If you want to keep your life let SBR keep that Ipad.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Who delivers on Sunday evenings?

topgame85

Paver, fock, you are right. This is even worse than I thought. No legit biz will deliver on Sunday night. Must have been one of Walker's goons. This fruit looks fresh though. This nut had someone break into the edible arrangements store to make a basket this afternoon. Guy probably out side on SBR mobile site watching my reaction via this post. Locking my windows now. Walker tell your guy I am strapped and he better not come back tonight.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mods remove this thread

topgame85

Just checked website, local chain store was open until 3pm so maybe picked it up before closing, did they fly this guy up from Costa Rica or is this a local professional? I know people Walker tread lightly.

thejrichshow85
    ban
    thejrichshow85's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are trippin, are you drunk?

topgame85

Jrich bring your ass out tonight sittin home come kick it at my new spot son. Gold, next time send an Omaha steak at least you prick.

thejrichshow85
    ban
    thejrichshow85's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah your drunk

topgame85

Who you with dudes or broads? You going up there to watch the games and drink or eat and shit.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Gamer, you sound as though youve been smoking Ice. You acting all paranoid when sometimes good intentions arent cloaked in anything else but good intentions....

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

this marble mouth prick is drunk, not so good story telling stick to giving me winners

topgame85

Coochy, maybe but would you eat this damn fruit? I might feed it to my dog to see if it is clean. if my dog dies I am coming for Corbin and Walker. My girl will kill me if I kill our dog but if somehow I survive be warned.

topgame85

\.
    Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    this marble mouth prick is drunk, not so good story telling stick to giving me winners

Dodgers tonight OTP. Get that money.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    \. Dodgers tonight OTP. Get that money.