ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

10 notes from last year's BASH

Will not be in attendance this year but for those who will be, here are 10 notes from last year. We'll see if history repeats itself:

1. Bobby and Zeta guffawing in the elevator in the presence of strangers. One guy saying "Sbr forum..." and the other one replying with "dot com!... HAWHAWHAWHAWH"

2. Iceminers ruining Baus' meal. Poor Baus couldn't eat or get a word in as a very drunk Miners was in his ear the whole night. At one point Fishhead could be heard from across the table saying: "Poor Baus!"

3. Paco wearing the most ill-fitted suite I've ever seen. You guys are making fun if Bobby's latest picture of him in a suit, but Paco's was way worse. He was swimming in it.

4. The scandal last year involving some female poster in her 50s. Can't recall her name, but I think Illini might be able to refresh our memories. He may have banged her. Others certainly did.

5. Fishhead diving in a dumpster. I was not present for this but saw the video. I think he left Vegas with a couple of TVs in the back of his car, courtesy of the dumpster behind the GN.

6. The Mathdotcom impostor. Mathy wasn't at the Bash last year, yet there was this guy who many believed to be Mathy. It was hilarious.

7. Ron Paul winning the poker tourney. One of the worst poker players I've ever seen, yet this goes to show that anyone can win on any given day.

8. The emptiness in LVBOUND's eyes. Have never seen such a void in the eyes of a human being. Would love to monitor his brain to see if there is any activity in there. Guy was so excited to "move to Vegas". Never happened, of course.

9. Overhearing some poster's girlfriend stating that "Miss Nevada isn't that hot". The girlfriend herself was probably a 3, and dating an SBR poster. I think it was the gf of some poster named Boggs, who may have disappeared.

10. Samball. Just a gentleman all around and a wonderful organizer. The party went off without a hitch.
    Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave ronald 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

#4...it was Mellisa

number 10# Sam's the man

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post

#4...it was Mellisa
    Yes! That's the one! Do you remember the story about her? I thought there was some kind of scandal. Did you bang her Bob?

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Yes! That's the one! Do you remember the story about her? I thought there was some kind of scandal. Did you bang her Bob?
    apparently her and paco banged in his big hot tub/jacuzzi..and no didn't bang her

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
    apparently her and paco banged in his big hot tub/jacuzzi..and no didn't bang her
    sex in a Vegas hotel? this has to be some kind of a joke

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Thanks for the recap Ronnie

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11857

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    sex in a Vegas hotel? this has to be some kind of a joke

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Excellent...

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Will not be in attendance this year but for those who will be, here are 10 notes from last year. We'll see if history repeats itself:

1. Bobby and Zeta guffawing in the elevator in the presence of strangers. One guy saying "Sbr forum..." and the other one replying with "dot com!... HAWHAWHAWHAWH"

2. Iceminers ruining Baus' meal. Poor Baus couldn't eat or get a word in as a very drunk Miners was in his ear the whole night. At one point Fishhead could be heard from across the table saying: "Poor Baus!"

3. Paco wearing the most ill-fitted suite I've ever seen. You guys are making fun if Bobby's latest picture of him in a suit, but Paco's was way worse. He was swimming in it.

4. The scandal last year involving some female poster in her 50s. Can't recall her name, but I think Illini might be able to refresh our memories. He may have banged her. Others certainly did.

5. Fishhead diving in a dumpster. I was not present for this but saw the video. I think he left Vegas with a couple of TVs in the back of his car, courtesy of the dumpster behind the GN.

6. The Mathdotcom impostor. Mathy wasn't at the Bash last year, yet there was this guy who many believed to be Mathy. It was hilarious.

7. Ron Paul winning the poker tourney. One of the worst poker players I've ever seen, yet this goes to show that anyone can win on any given day.

8. The emptiness in LVBOUND's eyes. Have never seen such a void in the eyes of a human being. Would love to monitor his brain to see if there is any activity in there. Guy was so excited to "move to Vegas". Never happened, of course.

9. Overhearing some poster's girlfriend stating that "Miss Nevada isn't that hot". The girlfriend herself was probably a 3, and dating an SBR poster. I think it was the gf of some poster named Boggs, who may have disappeared.

10. Samball. Just a gentleman all around and a wonderful organizer. The party went off without a hitch.
    Wrong guy, not sure who banged her, certainly wasn't me.

mike1234
    ??
    mike1234's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17305

#9 is hilarious!!!!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I did bang someone and EI knows all about it. But it wasn't Bash related.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21581

He qualified to represent the USA in the SBR poker Ryder Cup tournament. I think he placed 6 or 7 times in qualifiers.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

mathdotcom was not at bash

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    mathdotcom was not at bash

I'm so confused

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

I think the #9 guy was Smoggs, not Boggs. He's from England.

I learned that ronald and Baus were brothers. Non-hockey fans from Canada if I remember correctly..

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

This just shows that you don't have a clue.

I've been to two bashes:

2009 - 2nd Place in the Poker tournament
    2010 - 1st Place in the Poker tournament

Won the first ever online SBR sponsored tournament (at Bodog)
    Qualified for the SBR Ryder Cup

I'm guessing I knocked you out of the Bash tournament last year.

Last edited by RonPaul2008; 07-02-11 at 04:09 PM.

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5051

Great time at the bash last year. Wish I could make it to this year's bash in Costa Rica, but it's not a quick weekend trip like Vegas. I know my parents wouldn't watch the kids for the time I would want to spend in CR. Hope all of the SBR members that attend this year have a blast in CR!

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

FH

Sending my guy to meet you early August. Briefcase code is 614 as usual.