King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    my gangsta friend , dont be jealous

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave vyomguy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Where the fukk was I?

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

RoadTrip sorry about that the other day in Traffic, I baby my car.
    No worries bud, it's all good!

I hear this month's POTM award also comes with a special prize. A custom built BBQ Pit, built just for Noser
    Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave Roadtrip635 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Noser,
    I don't know whether to say congrats or yell at you for burying me last night on the Rangers. Lost 150 points on that man. I could of won a ton today on the Rangers, ATL, the red sox parlayed if I hadn't of gone broke.

In all seriousness despite your bad picks I'm proud to be your friend, and glad sir that you won. Couldn't of happened to a better poster here. Amazing that for once the guy who won it isn't a powder puff worried about his hair.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Found JJ's dog

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

The dog has to much hair.. Look for a chihuahua with a fancy rug. That fits him perfectly. Yapping,Bald, and a Short Stack.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Same sweet moves.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    No worries bud, it's all good! I hear this month's POTM award also comes with a special prize. A custom built BBQ Pit, built just for Noser
    awesome, great way to have a party, that thing is AWESOME

nosniboR11
    fu

Good luck tomorrow everyone

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Congrats to noser

But i have to take Nickay's side here. Between Nickay's log thread and fishhead's Ottosen, Iowa thread it's shocking they didn't make it in the top 60.

That's the only thing that made me feel okay that I didn't make my debut. They got fukked worse than I did.

Fuk you jj.
    Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave InTheDrink 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

60!!! Hell yeah

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

nosir shouldnt be top 20, needs another banning

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

easily the weakest month of all time.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

damn i was getting worried, nosir is not the same guy im thinking of or is he the racist one?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Always happy guys and guys that fukkin hammer me

Pretty decent list

nosniboR11
    fu

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    nosir shouldnt be top 20, needs another banning
    Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    damn i was getting worried, nosir is not the same guy im thinking of or is he the racist one?
    warrior I am very confused by what your saying, think you have me confused with someone else

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

YEAH. WHERE WAS I JJ IM FUKING PISSED OFF I TOOK A BAN FOR RATINGS.

I WAS A MARTYR FOR SBR TRAFFIC.

never heard of half the list jj, not impressed, not happy.

puff

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

jj, you crazy mofo

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

it's time to retire this list from JJ.. he has lost it. i swear he has no clue what he's doing anymore. he is lost. he doesn't even know who those names are, and to be honest, of the 60, i never heard of 16 of them.. and some of those were in the top 20 too.. it's time to pass the torch on to some kid that is active here who knows what he's doing.

why i am saying this is because.......... no offence to him... but who the fukk is noser?? i am not going to kiss his ass so i can get 2 pts from him like everyone else did.. i mean it, what has he done to earn #1? each and every post of his is 2 words only.. he never has anything good or entertaining to say, always 2 words of nothing.. hes never said a decent story, or created a funny thread.. just 2 words.. and he wins?? come on man.. time to retire, jj.. i am being sincere. i think JJ gave it to him cause he fears him and this kid is always smashing jj and jj wants to only get on his good side. so he sucks up to him and gives it to him.

i can name you off the top of my head 34 guys here that had great months here that had great funny stories, were entertaining and active. ...that could easily have won it, and this noser kid is definitely not one of them. this noser kid has no personality. from day 1 i've seen him post, he's never had anything interesting to say..

Time to retire from this POTM stuff, jj.. it's just not for you..

jjgold

Nicky your posting per day was like this

Nicky posters per day count, my team could not read you at all and you were very inconsistent

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

I will take #4 all day, solid list coach. Def. one of my heavier post count months. Congrats nosnibo, guy has potential to repeat in JULY. Step your posting up boys or else noser could sneak in for the repeat.
    Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave topgame85 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nicky your posting per day was like this

Nicky posters per day count, my team could not read you at all and you were very inconsistent
    and my avg for the last 11 months prior were... this..and i always got #44 each month.

i don't care about me, i was just joking. i am not mad.. it's just that you are inconsistent and i think you are losing your touch. you don't know how to award good posters. if it is based on just posting and being active, then i understand.. because no offence, but that noser kid has the personality of a brick wall.. but if it's about being active, no problem. i guess you can have the personality of a bag of nails, and win POTM here. as long as you just post.. who cares if you are interesting or funny..just post post post. .i swear there are 34 guys here that deserved it more. i swear this noser kid might be the most boring poster of all time.. no offence noser.

anyways jj, continue doing this.. if you really enjoy doing it, go ahead, but i'll be honest, you have no idea what you are doing and i think you should take my advice and retire from this.. you suck at this.

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

haha nice video..congrats noser
    Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave romecloneout 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    and my avg for the last 11 months prior were... this..and i always got #44 each month.

i don't care about me, i was just joking. i am not mad.. it's just that you are inconsistent and i think you are losing your touch. you don't know how to award good posters. if it is based on just posting and being active, then i understand.. because no offence, but that noser kid has the personality of a brick wall.. but if it's about being active, no problem. i guess you can have the personality of a bag of nails, and win POTM here. as long as you just post.. who cares if you are interesting or funny..just post post post. .i swear there are 34 guys here that deserved it more. i swear this noser kid might be the most boring poster of all time.. no offence noser.

anyways jj, continue doing this.. if you really enjoy doing it, go ahead, but i'll be honest, you have no idea what you are doing and i think you should take my advice and retire from this.. you suck at this.
    nah, I think that you may actually be the most boring poster of all time, seriously..no offense of course. Congrats Noser on the award
    Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave obamaismyuncle 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    nah, I think that you may actually be the most boring poster of all time, seriously..no offense of course. Congrats Noser on the award
    don't worry, you'll get your 2 pts now from him for saying this.. so it'll put you at 2 pts now.. i hate to see you at 0 pts now, but it's ok, soon you'll have 2.. enjoy them.

oh, and i made you a ton last yr on hockey unders, so i can't be that boring.. sorry i don't talk about things that interest you.. this is a gambling forum, i usually like to talk gambling, but it seems that sbr talks about everything here except gambling. this place is more of a chat room, not a gambling forum..

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Coach

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

don't worry, you'll get your 2 pts now from him for saying this.. so it'll put you at 2 pts now.. i hate to see you at 0 pts now, but it's ok, soon you'll have 2.. enjoy them.

oh, and i made you a ton last yr on hockey unders, so i can't be that boring.. sorry i don't talk about things that interest you.. this is a gambling forum, i usually like to talk gambling, but it seems that sbr talks about everything here except gambling. this place is more of a chat room, not a gambling forum..
    Noser is buying friends with points.

nosniboR11
    fu

it's time to retire this list from JJ.. he has lost it. i swear he has no clue what he's doing anymore. he is lost. he doesn't even know who those names are, and to be honest, of the 60, i never heard of 16 of them.. and some of those were in the top 20 too.. it's time to pass the torch on to some kid that is active here who knows what he's doing. why i am saying this is because.......... no offence to him... but who the fukk is noser?? i am not going to kiss his ass so i can get 2 pts from him like everyone else did.. i mean it, what has he done to earn #1? each and every post of his is 2 words only.. he never has anything good or entertaining to say, always 2 words of nothing.. hes never said a decent story, or created a funny thread.. just 2 words.. and he wins?? come on man.. time to retire, jj.. i am being sincere. i think JJ gave it to him cause he fears him and this kid is always smashing jj and jj wants to only get on his good side. so he sucks up to him and gives it to him. i can name you off the top of my head 34 guys here that had great months here that had great funny stories, were entertaining and active. ...that could easily have won it, and this noser kid is definitely not one of them. this noser kid has no personality. from day 1 i've seen him post, he's never had anything interesting to say.. Time to retire from this POTM stuff, jj.. it's just not for you..
    nicky you know exactly who I am, far from a kid by the way

go scam somebody else nicky

nosniboR11
    fu

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Noser is buying friends with points.
    problem with people like you mayan, you think thats what I am doing with my points, I am just a generous person, go thru and look at my points record for the last year, for your proof. 2 points is not buying anybody by the way. Drugs will kill your brain mayan.

I give points to posts and to people that do not like me all the time, so please try another insult.

nosniboR11
    fu

Hey nicky for an old man like yourself , you should not have all that jealousy in your blood. Go outside and get some fresh air.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

warrior I am very confused by what your saying, think you have me confused with someone else
    Forgive him. He was chewing on his arm fat.

Congrats on the well deserved win. Heard you get random late night calls from jj involving a lot of deep heavy breathing followed by silence then crying as part of the award. Best to just let it go to voicemail.
    Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave Grits n' Gravy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

problem with people like you mayan, you think thats what I am doing with my points, I am just a generous person, go thru and look at my points record for the last year, for your proof. 2 points is not buying anybody by the way. Drugs will kill your brain mayan.

I give points to posts and to people that do not like me all the time, so please try another insult.

A republican being generous...Never heard of such a thing....

I'm just playing about the points, firme vato...

And congrats on the POTM
    Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave King Mayan 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

on top of you being the most boring here you're also the cheapest. you're too old for this place, you're like the old horse the farmer leads out into the field to dispose of..often said better to burn out then it is to fade away. Well you've burnt out. You made me a ton betting unders? I was betting unders from the first week of the NHL season, long before your little thread came along. anxiously waiting your well thought out reply.
    Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave obamaismyuncle 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold

Beanbag 60 Bo$$Bet 60 cougarbait 59 goatmilk 58 bcats 57 willywalters 56 emilyhaines 55 diggitydaggitydo 54 bigday 53 aceofspades 52 Richkas 51 obamaismyuncle 50 prick 50 zeta 49 underthetotal 48 tony_come 47 itchpickle 46 pokerbeast 45 shortstop 44 will2survive 43 wvgambler 42 deuce 41 brentcrude 40 fishhead 40 jerseylove 39 mikail 38 steveyk 37 stealthyburito 36 rochesterwins 34 rod 34 nobs 33 otter27 32 lemart 31 onetrickypony 30 joesmybody 30 illini 29 cuse0323 28 bobby 27 apricotsinner 26 eaglesphan 25 donkdown 25 gates 23 iwinyourmoney 23 opie 22 paver 21 rm18 20 wiggums 19 swinginjohnson 18 roxyfish 17 realslimshady 16 lostyourbankroll 15 mrmarket 15 kingmayan 14 extrainnings 13 dirtysanchez 12 doublej 12 braves1985 11 roadtrip365 10 iifold` 10 vyomyguy 9 twarrior1 8 tracer 7 jmobile 6 dad 5 topgamer 4 saints7011 3 firedawg 2 noser 1

First 123 Last