daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Michael Jordan's high school love letter!

fukking old school

My Dearest Laquette

How are you and your family doing, fine I hope. I am in my Adv. Chemistry class writing you a letter, so that tell you how much I care for you. I decide to write you because I felt that I made you look pretty rotten after the last night. I want to tell you that I am sorry, and hope that you except my apologie. I know that you feelings was hurt whenever I loss my necklace or had it stolen.

I was really happy when you gave me my honest coin money that I won off the bet. I want to thank you for letting me hold your annual. I show it to everyone at school. Everyone think you are a very pretty young lady and I had to agree because it is very true. Please don't let this go to your head. (smile) I sorry to say that I can't go to the game on my birthday because my father is taking the whole basketball team out to eat on my birthday. Please don't be mad because I am trying get down there a week from Feb. 14. If I do get the chance to come please have some activity for us to do together.

I want you to know that my feeling for you has not change yet. ← (joke) I am finally getting use to going with a girl much smaller than I. I hope you my hint. Well I have spent my time very wisely by write to you. I hope you write back soon. Well I must go, the period is almost over. See you next time around, which I hope comes soon.

With my Best Love

Michael J. Jordan

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

the girls he wants to screw is a high school bookie

30K Millionaire
    Fade Yourself
    30K Millionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 592

good thing he was better at basketball than grammar

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

why

biggamerife21
    biggamerife21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

thats pimpin

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

ballin, straight out of his advance chemistry class. it sure shows.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

I fail to see how someone that obviously has a bad grasp of grammar and the english language can get into a US university

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Advanced Chem? Dude was smarter then than I am now.