Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onthewhat View Post
    LT: SBR Odds Fukkin sucks, its always off, everyone knows this

Stop acting like SBR Odds is the holy grail, its a piece of shit line service
    I agree

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Well guys, It appears that Nicky has ruined this for all of us.

gm2022
    gm2022's Avatar Become A Pro!

Come On Nicky dont back out man!

LT Profits

sbrodds does have snafus from time to time, no doubt. But the line histories are generally reliable.

onthewhat
    onthewhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

How about Nicky posts a screen shot with his Edmonton bet, with the time stamp and line he got.

Matt Rain
    Matt Rain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 659

Jesus. Both of you seem to be trying to get the other guy to back out.

Now... Nicky, if you keep betting into such huge overlays, you're going to kill him. 2 cents shouldn't matter. There'll probably be plenty of other occasions where sbrodds will match your bet - it's an unfortunate coincidence this time.

Just take the frickin' +181 this time. I'd kill for that line right now - I'll get +161 after commission if EDM holds on.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    fukk you, you're the one trying to weasel out of this contest, not me.. we said 705 pm and i posted it before 705pm..

and i would fukkin kick your ass in this contest.. 1000%... you want me to stay, raise it to 5k and i stay.. 2k is not worth the aggravation for me.. and we go by my rules.. and that is the orignial rules.. before 705pm.. stamped.. which i did..
    and no more arguments, or forget it.. and why not do what matty rain suggested, and i too.. that we bet into painted lines for 35 min.. fair for both.
    If you think you can beat me, PROVE it and stay in at the rules that you already agreed to, and the rules are just fine as is with no grey area.

And as I've said repeatedly, I like putting my plays in in the morning, so a 6:00 PM scraping won't do.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

why don't you two geniuses just post a screenshot of your actual wager. that'll end the line dispute. just leave out the amount wagered

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rain View Post
    Jesus. Both of you guys seem to be trying to get the other guy to back out.

Now... Nicky, if you keep betting into such huge overlays, you're going to kill him. 2 cents shouldn't matter. There'll probably be plenty of other occasions where SBR Odds will match your bet - it's an unfortunate coincidence this time.

Just take the frickin' +181 this time. I'd kill for that +181 right now.
    No not at all, I WANT to beat him fair and square. He is the one crying because SBR Odds does not match his bet.

And we can't keep asking for screen shots whenever there is a discrepancy, we have a source and need to live with it.

Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never seen anything this difficult in my life. LT, if you are allowed your morning picks for soft lines...Nicky should be allowed his late plays. Where is the problem? If he got it in on time and got it at 183...it should count.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Never seen anything this difficult in my life. LT, if you are allowed your morning picks for soft lines...Nicky should be allowed his late plays. Where is the problem? If he got it in on time and got it at 183...it should count.
    Lateness of his plays is not the issue. What is the issue is that the source we agreed to use shows +181 at the time of his post, and the external source that Matt Rain posted shows the same thing. So where exactly does he get off asking for a +183. That would not be fair at all.

The worst thing is I think he knows this and is looking for an excuse to back out.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Well guys, It appears that Nicky has ruined this for all of us.
    you're the one that has ruined it for all of us.. not me.. i got +183 and you know it and i beat the time stamp.. go fukk yourself.. you think i am going to live like this for 7 months with a scumbag like you.. knowing you, you'll be down 32 units and you'll find a way to drop out and not pay..

i know your fukkin type.. a real low life.. 499 games to go and i bet a lot at 704 pm.. and you think i am not going to go through this all the time with you.. yeah right.. you will find an excuse each time.. and can you imagine what you'd be like in may when you are down 33 units and are out of the race..

you are already doing this to me in day 1..

lets do what me and matty rain suggested.. no more arguments this way.. but you wont of course, cause you're fukkin scared.. and you should be..

Nicky Santoro

[QUOTE=LT Profits;1182844

The worst thing is I think he knows this and is looking for an excuse to back out.[/QUOTE]

keep thinking that for your self esteem you weasel.. you only wish.. lets make it 5k and i will stay.. 2k for this aggravation is not worth it.. cause you know i will beat you.. you have no prayer buddy..

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Come on you degenerates... show the screen shot Nicky and let's continue the contest

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I knew damn well this would never happen. All talk and no action.

gm2022
    gm2022's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just continue on already, everyone needs to stop acting 5 years old(that isnt directed to anyone) and play the contest out!

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Meanwhile, the Rangers just tied the game, 2-2.

I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I knew damn well this would never happen. All talk and no action.
    Everyone saing its over..

I say who ever calls it quits losses there 2k.

LT Profits

He must be too embarrassed to show screenshot of his $10 bet.

But seriously, most of you guys know that I am an up front guy, and you see how I oversee the contests that I run. I follow the rules to the tee, and as a result, the contests run smoothly. And here we are the first day of this contest, and Nicky ignores a black-and-white rule, i.e. that sbrodds is the ultimate source, and all gradings will be based on SBR timestamps.

And then he has the audacity to call me names as if I was the one that did something wrong. If this contest does not continue, and things are looking bleak right now, it is entirely his doing.

Nicky Santoro

He must be too embarrassed to show screenshot of his $10 bet.
    i am not the sharp one who doesn't even have an acct at matchbook..

and if you ever want to know how much i bet per game, it is probably what you bet on a given day in volume, times 8... and that's not saying much cause you probably bet 20 bucks a game but steal 600k from poor gamblers with your tout service

you're a fukkin weasel..

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

I don't see another way to verify the lines for the contest, other than a stated line service. If you can beat it by a few cents later on, great, but that type of verbal stating of a line is never used in any contest I've been a part of.

LT Profits

Of course I am 100% right, but oh well. Good thing I didn't send the money in today.

Nicky Santoro

Of course I am 100% right, but oh well. Good thing I didn't send the money in today.
    you dont even have 2k to your name weasel.. you had to wire it tomorrow.. lol... you dont have 2k in any book now?

oh wait a sec, you do have 2k.. i forgot, you're a thief tout. you have those kids' money

I.R.B

Horrible..

I.R.B

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    you dont even have 2k to your name weasel.. you had to wire it tomorrow.. lol... you dont have 2k in any book now?

oh wait a sec, you do have 2k.. i forgot, you're a thief tout. you have those kids' money
    \

Nicky, really no need to keep on ranting pal, this contest will never happen... No need for the name calling and calling out.. let this just end now.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nicky, just make a video. Typing the shit on here will get you banned.

daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!

"

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    Nicky, just make a video. Typing the shit on here will get you banned.
    richie, i really don't care if they ban me.. they can go to hell if they do.. i will go visit Shrink and you at EOG.. we'll go post there.. there's some cool guys there too.

onthewhat

"

LT Profits

LT just got fukkin burried
    How is that? Our source is not VI, so that doesn't matter. He just didn't want to do the contest, plain and simple.

Whatever.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Calm down, Nicky.

LT Profits

"

Nicky Santoro

LT just got fukkin burried
    onner, he is looking for way out.. that's it.. he knows i would have schooled him.. and trust me, i would have..

onthewhat

How is that? Our source is not VI, so that doesn't matter. He just didn't want to do the contest, plain and simple.

Whatever.
    Will you please admit SBR Odds sucks?

Nicky got a valid line, it should be eligible under this contest.

Nicky Santoro

Will you please admit SBR Odds sucks?

Nicky got a valid line, it should be eligible under this contest.
    thank you onner.. i want to see if he admits it.. cause that pinny +183 was at 703 pm..it should have been on SBR Odds.com

First 1234 Last