rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    5 - Available Books are Pinnacle, 5 Dimes and BetJamaica only. Line and book should be posted with each selection, and timestamp will be used to verify lines at sbrodds.
    +181 it is.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

the two cents are not a big deal, but per the posted rules, LT is right.

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro
    dont fukk around man.. that line was +183 for 3 minutes. it's not my fault if you're not sharp enough to beat the #'s..
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro
    i got that bet in at 705.. pinny had +183 for 25 or so seconds, at least..
    In the unlikely event that you win this contest, you might want to invest in a new watch.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

But it was also +181 at 7:05 at the source that Matt Rain used. You really have no leg to stand on here.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

this is going to happen a lot because i usually have a good idea about last minute line moves and i usually wait till the end, and this scenario here will happen 234 more times.. this is fukkin bullshit.. i am getting +183 if it wins.. i have followed the fukkin rules and that's it.. i got +183 before the 705 time stamp..

if you keep doing this i am not going to waste my fukkin time.. i will bow out.. i swear.. i will.. i am not in the mood to go through this shit everyday.. not worth it for me.. i make a living in this and i am not going to aggravate myself like this.. i need no aggravation..

no +183, then i am bowing out right now.. this is fukkin bullshit.. i had +183 and i am getting it and i never broke the rules.. i followed the rules.. ffff

this is just the beginning because like i said, i only get great #'s when i play.. you will NEVER see me play a bad #.. all my lines are best out there by far.. ball is in your court, LT..

ertl09
    ertl09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

rules are there for a reason so follow them

+181 it is

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Amazing Nicky can continue to claim he followed the rules and suggest LT's in the wrong here. Per the rules you agreed to, +181 is the line that should be used. It's irrelevant whether or not you played +183 with your own money.

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    if you keep doing this i am not going to waste my fukkin time.. i will bow out.. i swear.. i will.. i am not in the mood to go through this shit everyday.. not worth it for me.. i make a living in this and i am not going to aggravate myself like this.. i need no aggravation..

no +183, then i am bowing out right now.. this is fukkin bullshit.. i had +183 and i am getting it and i never broke the rules.. i followed the rules.. ffff
    Interesting. Is this your attempt to pull out of the contest and save face at the same time?

If it is, it isn't going to work.

Nicky Santoro

rjt,

this already is an aggravation for me.. i missed out on the fukkin caps at -153 because of this fukkin contest., and now it's 3-0 caps.. i am fukkin pissed. this contest is taking up all my time and this contest will cost me 100,000 bucks probably cause it's time consuming.. LT is being a prick and i dont want any part of thsi aggravation if he will be like this.. fukk it..

I got +183 and posted it before time stamp.. i will not allow this.. i already regret this contest like crazy.. i will bow out.. can you imagine this kid is going to be doing this to me everyday. i get my best lines at game time.. and this wont be the 1st time ever it happens.

some day, i might bet +8 at pinny and line will skip down to +7.5 and this mother fukker will tell me i have +7.5, when i got it at +8.. i can see it..

i am out of this shit.. not worth it for me.

I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!

+181 looks like the offical play..

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why wouldn't a screen shot settle this matter?

I.R.B

i am out of this shit.. not worth it for me.
    You quiting Nicky?

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with Nicky. This contest will cost him much more than he can win off LT. He misses out on Caps which was a LOCK. I have it parlayed with Zona btw

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

IM on the caps over, GL Nicky and Richie-

LT Profits

How am I a prick when YOU are the one disobeying the rules.

YOU are the one ruining this contest not I. If you want to puss out before tommorow because of your lack of reading comprehension, just let me know and I won't bother sending the money.

Nicky Santoro

richie, i swear to GOD.. my hand to GOD. i wanted Caps, which i did not get in because of this contest.. i had to get in line quickly before the 705 pm deadline.. and now this guy here wants to fight with me and it's the 1st play of the year out of 500 plays.. omg, do you think i am going to go through this for 7 months? LOL LOL LOL.. yeah right..

499 games to go of this shit.. lol... I did NOT break any rules here. my time stamp said 705pm and pinny had +183 when i placed bet. and they had it for quite a while too.

i'd rather give this guy 2k and leave me alone for 7 months.. not worth the aggravation.. i had no idea this guy was a weasel like this.. i did not break any rules here.

LMAOFISH
    LMAOFISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Why wouldn't a screen shot settle this matter?
    No kidding, just post a screenshot of your pinnacle betpage. It will say pinnacle's official time and the line you got.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    I agree with Nicky. This contest will cost him much more than he can win off LT. He misses out on Caps which was a LOCK. I have it parlayed with Zona btw
    That has nothing to do with the contest though. The rules are clear as day here, and yet he is trying to get over and squeeze out and extra two points and accusing ME of being the prick,

Some people.

Richkas

richie, i swear to GOD.. my hand to GOD. i wanted Caps, which i did not get in because of this contest.. i had to get in line quickly before the 705 pm deadline.. and now this guy here wants to fight with me and it's the 1st play of the year out of 500 plays.. omg, do you think i am going to go through this for 7 months? LOL LOL LOL.. yeah right..

499 games to go of this shit.. lol... I did NOT break any rules here. my time stamp said 705pm and pinny had +183 when i placed bet. and they had it for quite a while too.

i'd rather give this guy 2k and leave me alone for 7 months.. not worth the aggravation.. i had no idea this guy was a weasel like this.. i did not break any rules here.
    I believe you. Tampa one of the lowest scoring teams in the NHL. They cant hang with Washington. Washington knows Kolzig inside and out.

LT Profits

You didn't break a rule, you ignored the rule that sbrodds is the officlal source for lines. That is all. I am not being a weasel at all, I am going by the book like I always do.

Richkas

That has nothing to do with the contest though. The rules are clear as day here, and yet he is trying to get over and squeeze out and extra two points and accusing ME of being the prick,

Some people.
    2 dollars will add up bigtime over the course of 500 plays.

Nicky Santoro

How am I a prick when YOU are the one disobeying the rules.

YOU are the one ruining this contest not I. If you want to puss out before tommorow because of your lack of reading comprehension, just let me know and I won't bother sending the money.
    i told you today that there'd be discrepancies about line movements.. if you want this to really work and we'll double the contest.. to 4k if you want..

we need someone to paint lines at 6pm and take them off at 7 pm... and we go by that.. this is ONLY way.. this way, the lines are in black and white and no arguments now and fair for both of us equally..

this is ONLY way.. or else this will be a nightmare this year..

if you want to do this, let me know and i will have my 2k or 4k there at matchy in morning. if not, forget it. .LT, we cannot do it like this.. too much fighting will go on because at times, i like to bet last minute... or last second too.. because i get a good idea of which lines will move my way prior to game time.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

LT why you being a jackass?

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    Where am I being a jackass, and when have I ever been one? Show me one post in this thread where I am wrong.

Nicky Santoro

You didn't break a rule, you ignored the rule that sbrodds is the officlal source for lines. That is all. I am not being a weasel at all, I am going by the book like I always do.
    fukk you man.. you know you're at fault.. you know that line was +183 for a long time and you know i know this too.. why you such a prick for.. i would still beat you in this contest easily, but it is principle..

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    2 dollars will add up bigtime over the course of 500 plays.
    Obviously, but rules are rules. SBR Odds has +181 for Pinny at 7:05, and that is all that matters. And yet, Nicky somehow fails to comprehend that.

I.R.B

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    What a tool you are pal.

Matt Rain
    Matt Rain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 659

we need someone to paint lines at 6pm and take them off at 7 pm... and we go by that..
    That's probably the simplest and fairest way to do this. LT? Or you guys wanna continue arguing ad vitam aeternam?

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

too much fighting will go on because at times, i like to bet last minute... or last second too.. because i get a good idea of which lines will move my way prior to game time.
    nicky, i really think you know what ur doing, and I REALLY WANTED to tail your plays each day, but man, you really do post them last second. i was refreshing like crazy to see your play and i still missed the Edmonton game. good luck though.

Nicky Santoro

this contest can nver happen.. here is why..

1st- LT, you're a fukkin weasel.. i never seen a baby like you. i NEVER broke rules.. i got pinny at +183 and it was still 704 on my clock.. i beat the 705 stamp as agreed and you are being a jerk.

2nd- i get my best lines from the aggressive pinny movements always at 704 pm when lines sometimes move 9 cents my way, and i grab other side. i know when this happens and which games it happens at too.. i.e.. EDM today..

so this will happen a lot this year.. alot..is it worth it for you and me LT,, NO...............not for me at least.. i dont want to argue like this with you everyday. no thanks.. i need to focus on my bets.

if you want, like i said, painted lines at 630 pm and removed at 705 pm if you want.. we both are in same boat. that i will do..let me know..

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rain View Post
    That's probably the simplest and fairest way to do this. LT? Or you guys wanna continue arguing ad vitam aeternam?
    matty,i have been telling him this in pm's too.. this is by far, the best best way to do it.. yea, we'll both have 1 pt edges, but it will be fair for both.. if he gets a 35 cent edge, i will too..

lets do it LT..

LT Profits

Nicky,

The more you talk, the mpre obvious it becomes what an ASS you really are.

The fact that you got +183 in real life is irrelavent, the rules of the contest clearly state that sbrodds is our official line source. You are obviously looking for an excuse to back out because you know there is NO WAY in God's green earth that you can beat me in a 500-play all-sports contest.

Now if you want to be a pussy and back out that is fine. Just let me know before tomorrow by 12 Noon ET. If you want to go on with this, you HAVE to follow the rules.

LT Profits

And no I don't like the scraping at 6:00 idea becaujse I prefer to make my plays in the morning when the lines are the softest.

Nicky Santoro

Nicky,

The more you talk, the mpre obvious it becomes what an ASS you really are.

The fact that you got +183 in real life is irrelavent, the rules of the contest clearly state that sbrodds is our official line source. You are obviously looking for an excuse to back out because you know there is NO WAY in God's green earth that you can beat me in a 500-play all-sports contest.

Now if you want to be a pussy and back out that is fine. Just let me know before tomorrow by 12 Noon ET. If you want to go on with this, you HAVE to follow the rules.
    fukk you, you're the one trying to weasel out of this contest, not me.. we said 705 pm and i posted it before 705pm..

and i would fukkin kick your ass in this contest.. 1000%... you want me to stay, raise it to 5k and i stay.. 2k is not worth the aggravation for me.. and we go by my rules.. and that is the orignial rules.. before 705pm.. stamped.. which i did..
    and no more arguments, or forget it.. and why not do what matty rain suggested, and i too.. that we bet into painted lines for 35 min.. fair for both.

onthewhat
    onthewhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

LT: SBR Odds Fukkin sucks, its always off, everyone knows this

Stop acting like SBR Odds is the holy grail, its a piece of shit line service

First 1234 Last