MEATHEAD
    MEATHEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bring her on over. The democrats will make sure she is well taken care of. I'm sure she will be eligible for all kinds of assistance programs.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15224

Got a reply today from the girl in the picture

Hello Dearest

I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail.
    How is your day? hope all is fine.?.
    Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
    In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of
    the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
    I was the only Child of my late parents,I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Rev Stephen Benet,who is the Reverend of the (ST. PAULS CHURCH ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
    The Reverend Tel number is
    (+221771095643 ) Please i want you to call me at from 9:00am in the morning GMT London Time to 6:00pm in the evening and when you call tell the Rev Father that you want to speak with me and he will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you ok. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please i will like you to send to me your full data such as .
    (1) your Home address-------------------
    (2) your full name ------------------------
    (3) your phone number-----------------
    (5) your age ------------------------------ -
    (6)your picture----------------------- ---
    Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.
    This my late parents Picture and i myself.
    Have a nice day and think about me.
    Awaiting to hear from you soonest
    Yours sincere,
    justina Kayumba.

Emily_Haines

Just sent this reply

Hi Justina

My day was good and it was like Africa hot here today except there were no hyena’s gorging themselves on dead wilder beasts in the savannah. Instead we have overweight white people lined up 20 deep at the Dairy Queen. Girl you got to get out of that dam refugee camp. Only getting to go out twice a week must suck. Your welcome to come here to America and I would be more than happy to help you get set up. You would like it over here in America.

You can stay at my place for free but I would need you to just do me a few small favors. I lost my license a few months ago due to a drinking incident and need you to take me to my parole officer twice a week. Also I’m not suppose to drink alcohol any more so I would need you to blow into this machine at my house. I can’t wait to start drinking again because the airplane glue I have been sniffing is starting to give me headaches.

I don’t feel comfortable sending you my phone number and address but lets continue to correspond through email until we get to know each other better. I don’t have a current picture of myself but here is one of my cat.

Hope that helps. Can’t wait to hear from you hurry and write back.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Thanks for sharing, rather amusing!

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked
    joesomebody114's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Come on, you do realize that the next email will ask for funds so she can continue contact with you because of high internet access costs in her country, don't you?
    Sounds like someone went through this before

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Sent: Thu Jun 2nd, 2011 1:27 PM PDT
    Subject: MY DEAR I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

My Dear
    I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day today? Hope fine. Mine a little hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Justina Kayumba .(23 years) single and never married, i am from Rwanda East Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,some years ago.
    My late father Dr Malick Kayumba was chairman managing director (MALICKS PLASTIC INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in Kigali the capital of my country and he was also the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood.
    It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee under a Reverend father care and I am using his computer to send this message to you.
    I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
    Attached here is my picture.
    Hoping to hear from you.
    Justina.

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Lol

This guy needs to talk to Zeta, he's going out with an african tonight.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked
    joesomebody114's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will not stop laughing for years if you guys actually give this "woman" your home address and telephone number and personal information This is how people make money, off suckers

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Got this email in my box a few days ago.

hello
    my name is justina and i seek for true friendship and
    partner so i contact you,pls if you don't mind i will like
    you to reply my mail back so i can send you my picture
    and tell you more about self,
    justina

In my reply I told yes I was interested in a relationship and told here a few things about myself. I mentioned that I was 120LBS overweight, bald and haven't worked in three years and have no interest in working. I expressed great displeasure with my country and my desire to move to East Africa. I did come clean on my enormous gambling problem and informed her that I cashed in my 401K to keep gambling. Also I mention how my ex wife left me do to gambling issues, laziness and low sex drive. Unreal none of this seemed to bother her and she sent me this picture and wants to hook up.

Milkshake thick. Those thighs would snap you like a twig. Definitely worth the gamble...

Hit it from the back and send us a photo...

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm surprised she didn't ask for your social security number. pretty funny though, keep posting those emails here

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

i think youre a dick overall, but that pic of the cat was hilarious. good job.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Send her the address and number of a cell inmate or the IRS

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

scam. its some dude looking to rip you off. watch him ask for money down the road.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

At least she doesn't have hairy pits

Emily_Haines

Not only does this chick want to hookup but she wants to wire transfer me 3.7 million

My Darling

I thank you ones again for your mail to me today .I will also like to see you face to face after the transfer of the money to your account and i will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me amongst other men on this planet (earth) its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself into now.

I believe and know that you are the man i am going to depend and trust my life.I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.
    Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this informations!.

I have informed the bank in Scotland about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country against a refugee like me.

I will give you 15% of the total money for helping me and and 5% for any expenses that may occur during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money,besides i want to go back to school to start my education again.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this informations,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($3.7 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i Justina Kayumba am the next of kin to your account in your country.
    The contact informations of the bank is as follows,

TRIODOS BANK PLC SCOTLAND.
    Email addresses (mailtriodosbank@london.com)and
    (bankingtriodos@london.com)
    The name of the transfer officer is Mr barbara Reeve.
    Banking Hrs:Tel contact number: +447045790644 ,+447031878502.
    Fax no 00 44 709-280-4174
    Acc Number: 87423007
    Depositor : Dr Malick Kayumba.
    Contact them now on how to transfer the $3.7 million Dollars deposited by my late Father of which i am the next of kin Justina Kayumba..
    Like i said earlier,I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.
    As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers are to move out from here as soon as possible.
    Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there in your country please. My dear i will like you to call me with our Rev number +221771095643 ,please call me for me to tell you more about myself.

Awaiting to hear from you as soon
    as you have been in contact with the bank today please!.
    Yours forever in love,

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

All women want your money and this one is HOT.
    sO YOURE A LESBIAN EMILY

First 12