cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

NCAAF- Oregon vs LSU preview

Points Awarded:

cala56 gave cant call it 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you serious Oregon Ducks Baby!!

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

lsu by two scores

wookieehumper
    wookieehumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

LSU will win big... Oregon is not a real team, they simply win with gimmicks which works because the PAC-10 is pathetically bad.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

When does this actually take place

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

gonna be a hell of a game to start the season with. I cant stand LSU or Leslie Miles but will ultimately be rooting for the SEC probably

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Ducks lol quack quack

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    gonna be a hell of a game to start the season with. I cant stand LSU or Leslie Miles but will ultimately be rooting for the SEC probably
    If you are a true sec fan, you know you won't end up rooting for LSU. I am not in SEC country but those fans are the most hardcore in the country, most of the bama fans I saw on the forums were going for Oregon last year against auburn.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oregon shut down Cam Newton. You think they're intimidated by Jordan Jefferson?

Ducks 31
    Tigers 20

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Would not touch Oregon away from Home.

LSU is just as fast, but bigger and stronger. Only way Oregon wins this is Jordan Jeff impolding, which is a 50/50 possibility.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not even July. Go smoke some weed and see if you wake up and it's August.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    It's not even July. Go smoke some weed and see if you wake up and it's August.
    Good idea, I know you are a big smoker fan. Lets burn one.

notsosharp
    notsosharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

going to be a great game!

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

LoL, great video!

Roast Duck.

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

huge catching advantage for ducks but don't know if it'll be enough...that D will be spongy

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    If you are a true sec fan, you know you won't end up rooting for LSU. I am not in SEC country but those fans are the most hardcore in the country, most of the bama fans I saw on the forums were going for Oregon last year against auburn.
    Couple things, first Yes I am a true SEC fan and most SEC fans pull for the SEC teams playing out of conference. And about the Auburn thing, I pulled for Oregon primarily because I knew Auburn was crooked and I cant stand Cam. I do however pull for the SEC in every game they play out of conference.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    That's just because Alabama and Auburn are fierce rivals, and Bama fans were very bitter about the whole Cam Newton thing

I am a huge SEC Fan (South Carolina) and I root for the SEC in just about every out of conference game......same with most SEC fans, unless they are huge rivals. I was rooting for Auburn big time last season against the Ducks,and will be pulling for LSU this season......Also can't wait for the Georgia Bulldogs to whoop up on Boise St, only to lose to SC the next week at home

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    That's just because Alabama and Auburn are fierce rivals, and Bama fans were very bitter about the whole Cam Newton thing

I am a huge SEC Fan (South Carolina) and I root for the SEC in just about every out of conference game......same with most SEC fans, unless they are huge rivals. I was rooting for Auburn big time last season against the Ducks,and will be pulling for LSU this season......Also can't wait for the Georgia Bulldogs to whoop up on Boise St, only to lose to SC the next week at home
    Even though all the lawyers and other assorted criminals went to 'Bama (we have the engineers, vets, and farmers, i.e. the folks that build things and feed people) I still root for 'bama against lesser (non-SEC schools).

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Eagles Phan next time your in Houston we will smoke some chron
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

les need to start eating some field grass now

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iwantcougars View Post
    les need to start eating some field grass now

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Real grazer isn't he. I wonder if he might not be getting a little buzz off the chemicals and fertilizer?

DanL32
    DanL32's Avatar Become A Pro!

SEC fan here, on LSU. Possibly big

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

the bayou bengals are gonna roll em i think, especially at death valley

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

isn't this game played in dallas? I don't think LSU is at home for this. Neutral site unless something changed that I am unaware of.

MendozaLine

Neutral Site. Oregon fans travel well
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    the bayou bengals are gonna roll em i think, especially at death valley

DanL32

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    Neutral Site. Oregon fans travel well
    Yeah they really showed up huge for the biggest game in their schools history...

National championship was like 70 percent Auburn fans. LSU/any top SEC school travels better

kickenchicken
    kickenchicken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4128

oregon has never played in such a hostile environment as they will be playing in at lsu... their crowd is relentless and they will in no way have the refs on their side... that crowd intimidates the refs to work in their favor... it may be close but if you think the ducks take this one, well you will start off in the negative... lsu always recruits well and have the potential to play for a national championship almost every year... and say what you will about miles but dude has a golden horseshoe up his bunghole

MendozaLine

What a ridiculously false statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanL32 View Post
    Yeah they really showed up huge for the biggest game in their schools history...

National championship was like 70 percent Auburn fans. LSU/any top SEC school travels better

DanL32

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    What a ridiculously false statement.

seriously? because I was there and there was CLEARLY more Auburn fans there, not to mention how much louder they were than Oregon fans (which made it seem like easily a 70/30 split) and lets just say....as a generalization the fans in green didnt know football very well.

If that isn't enough-- LSU fills their stadium with 92,400 for about every game. Whats oregon's biggest home game ever, like 60,000?

FindTheLock

Comparing SEC powerhouses to The ducks isn't fair. The Ducks are new to this thing. Most SEC teams believe they could win it all every season. LSU has won it all recently, and they are competitive every year. Pac 10 teams not named USC are off the reservation when they play on the big stage, and they always strike out when it matters most.

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Who has the better defense? LSU?

FindTheLock

The defenses are not even comparable. LSU will dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball with a size and a speed advantage. Oregon will rely on gadget offense to produce, but LSU runs Gadget plays with the best of them. I predict an ugly low scoring game that LSU will win.

MendozaLine

That's funny because I was at that game as well. There were just as many Oregon fans as there were Auburn. Your exaggerations have made it clear that you are an Auburn/SEC fan. I on the other hand have no allegiance to either University or Conference.

You might want to read up on Autzen Stadium a little bit. It is widely known that, that stadium is the loudest in all of college football. Good for LSU being able to have 92k at a game. Oregon can only fit 60k in their stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by DanL32 View Post
    seriously? because I was there and there was CLEARLY more Auburn fans there, not to mention how much louder they were than Oregon fans (which made it seem like easily a 70/30 split) and lets just say....as a generalization the fans in green didnt know football very well.

If that isn't enough-- LSU fills their stadium with 92,400 for about every game. Whats oregon's biggest home game ever, like 60,000?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Dude if betting Oregon is goin.g through your mind, then I will probably have to take your action.

When 6you bet football, as handicap starting the line of scrimmage. LSU will have the advantage on both sides. Besides Oregon style of play will not travel.

1234 ... Last