Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

I am voting for Ron Paul

Facepunch
    Facepunch's Avatar Become A Pro!

We are already bankrupt, we can't even afford the compounded interest on the principal of our debt.

it is just taking the rest of the world a while to figure out how long we can keep up this charade.

clonecat
    clonecat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

It's just a matter of time before the government starts defaulting on its debt. It will start on the state level and then make it to the federal level.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Paul's been trying to give an aspirin to the US A's woes for many, many years. Now, don't you wish you would have taken his medicine?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol

cash$bro91
    Update your status
    cash$bro91's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9523

Ron Paul said that way back in the 1700s Thomas Jefferson spoke out about the evils of a central bank.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

The guy is a crack pot.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

Let me make my best impression of a Ron Paul idea. OK..Lets dissolve the military, sell all our equipment, ships, planes, guns, nukes, everything to the highest bidder and we would fix the deficit in the budget. Great idea, right? Feasible? Not.

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

sounds like he is a stiff

i dont want to gamble with that mfr

Facepunch
    Facepunch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lot of misinformation that FOX, MSNBC and those that have been propping up the illusion of choice in American politics.

Romney essentially pioneered socialized medecine (a precursor for Obamacare).
    Rick Perry was Al Gore's Texas campaign manager for christ's sake.
    Herman Caine was a shill for the St. Louis FED.
    Ron Paul is the only person running that has held fidelity to the Constitution ,and consistently voted according to it for decades.
    When are you guys going to actually research the claims that you make and realize that there is a reason why Dr. Paul is discredited in the main stream media. He is the only one willing to tear down the machine of corruption in Govt.There is a lot of money that is invested in keeping America corrupt, and you guys are being brainwashed. He is the only viable alternative to Obama right now. There is no difference between the front running Repubs and Obama

First 123