mesadog
    mesadog's Avatar Become A Pro!

VEGAS & Pinnacle

~I tried this post over in the MLB forums but I suppose it's more suited for somewhere like this forum!

Good evening everyone,

I have two questions I'm interested in finding the answer to. I did a bit of searching and couldn't really find anything on either subject.

First off, I do a lot of statistical modeling for MLB and have found quite a niche in playing First Inning yes/no plays and individual team over/unders. I have been extremely profitable off these however have found that I've reached my cap on my online sports book as to how much I can wager per event. First off I am wondering if anyone knows what the maximum you can bet on these in Vegas is. Secondly will they give you an increase in the amount you can wager for a less favorable line (Say -150 would become -160 if they raised the betting limit.)

The second question I am hoping to find answers to, is if there is a way for an american to join Pinnacle. I would assume that if there are no true ways of going about doing this, having property in Europe may be required? I'd like to know if there are other methods that anyone is aware of.

Thank you very much for your time! May today be profitable for everyone.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Answer to question 2:
    If your action dictates it they will find you...Go to the Hilton or the MGM and look for the guys glued to their smart phones/tablets

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    Answer to question 2:
    If your action dictates it they will find you...Go to the Hilton or the MGM and look for the guys glued to their smart phones/tablets

Minet, you know a lot about the industry!

mesadog
    mesadog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    Answer to question 2:
    Thanks for the response... I have also heard some stories about them limiting the action on "winning" players. Is there truth to this?

Still looking for an answer to the Pinny question also! Thanks for the help guys!

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by mesadog View Post
    Thanks for the response... I have also heard some stories about them limiting the action on "winning" players. Is there truth to this? Still looking for an answer to the Pinny question also! Thanks for the help guys!
    contact jjgold.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    contact jjgold.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post

contact jjgold.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

For pinnacle find a proxy who you trust that doesn't live in states to handle account for you. Have been doing this for over 4 years now and have never had an issue.