Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Wisconsin vs. Nebraska 2011 Big Ten Title Game

I am dying from this baseball shit and need something to look forward to even in june so fuk u

To win Conference:

(Greek)

Nebraska +150
    Wisc +175
    PSU +450
    OSU +500

major long shots the rest who gives a fuk

Legends division:

Nebraska -250
    Iowa +300
    MSU +350

others Mich, MINN, NW long shots who gives a fuk

Neb schedule http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.d...PID=22&SPSID=3

Nebraska has 7 returning starters on Offense
    Nebraska has 7 returning starters on Defense
    http://www.nationalchamps.net/2011/e...s/nebraska.htm

Nebraska gets Iowa and MSU at home, making them a near lock to win div.

Leaders division:

(Greek)

Wisc +125
    PSU +175
    OSU +250

others long shots Purdue, Illinois, Indiana who gives a fuk

-----

Wisc just had former NCST QB Russell Wilson commit, which is huge as QB was maybe the biggest whole on team. Went from having a would be 0 experience QB to a 3 year starter coming in with Wilson. Wisc also has two 1000 yard rushers from last year in Monte Ball and James White coming back. Monte Ball got serious playing time in the end of last season and was the go-to back.

Wisc has 6 starters returning on Offense (3 of 5 OL returning, important)
    Wisc has 6 starters returning on Defense
    http://www.nationalchamps.net/2011/e.../wisconsin.htm

Wisc schedule http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-11/b...l-schedule.php

Wisc looking at a 10-2 (6-2, 4-0) season or better. Major games are home Nebraska, PSU; @ MSU, @ OSU. They win 2 of 4 at least, probably win the rest of cake scheudle.

--------

OSU will be a shit team next year and for years to come. The run is over, period. 8-4 would be a miracle for them. Tough games @ Miami, @ Nebraska, @ MICH (rival prime spot to finally beat OSU), home to Wisc, PSU, MSU.

OSU schhttp://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/Spo...08&SPSID=87745

----------

PSU has 8 returning on Offense
    PSU has 9 returning on Defense
    http://www.nationalchamps.net/2011/e.../pennstate.htm

PSU looks to be in pretty good shape with returners.

PSU looking at a 9-3 season (6-2, 3-1). Tough games home Bama, Nebraska; @ Wisc, @ OSU.

-------

Wisc will host PSU at home on November 26 to decide the division. Wisc likely wins and then holds tiebreaker to win div.

-----

Wisc will beat Nebraska if Nebraska's rush D doesnt improve (63rd nationally last year). Wisc will be a top rushing team next season + a 4th year starting QB to make the difference.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Russell Wilson is a stud, that's a huge pick up for the Badgers

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Illinois should be damn good

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    they'll find a way to fk it up

I really like Whisky at +125 to win the Leaders Divison

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Watch out for IOWA.........

BIG GAME............IOWA @ NEB day after turkey day.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Watch out for IOWA......... BIG GAME............IOWA @ NEB day after turkey day.
    will be the game I look forward to most in all of college foots

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    will be the game I look forward to most in all of college foots

Let's not go overboard sir.............

Lion4Life
    Lion4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good pick up for the Badgers in Wilson.

iceminers26

Let's not go overboard sir.............
    After my Panthers, Iowa is my team....been rooting for them for years now and feel this Rivalry will turn into something special... should be fun.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Sunde, stop being a fukking ballerina, and watch some good ol' American baseball.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Sunde-

I agree, pal. This time of year really starts to drag on me.

Cannot wait for College Football.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Come on with the Ohio State comments. Be educated if your going to trash them. Just as their Big 10 run was supposed to be over for the last 5 years, it won't be going so easy this year or in future years. How would OSU be a shit team for years to come, when they still have had arguably the best recruiting class in the Big 10 the last 4 years, 3 of those years they 100% did. Clearly if they were to become crappy it would happen 4 years down the road. That being said It will most likely come down to the Ohio State Vs. Wisconsin game to decide the Leaders Division this season. Coming into today I would of given OSU the slight edge, but now I would give it to Wisconsin. Should be a great game, and can't wait for the season to start. 2 Months

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post

aye....not a jinx ALREADY! lol

yeah we are gonna be solid this year and this sunde guy needs to get a life, only had to make 100+ assumptions to come up with his final outcomes......

the illini are gonna play well and be able to put up some BIG numbers with my boy scheelhaase back at the helm, just hope our running game will pan out and the D improves, which i think it certainly will, especially with the DB's as tavon moves back to his natural position instead of last year when he was filling in due to injuries.....

this is gonna be a solid year and i;m looking for ATLEAST 9 wins....THIS IS THE YEAR FOR US TO TAKE THE BIG TEN CROWN....OSU WILL BE DOWN AND THOUGH WISKY GOT FUCKIN WILSON, LUCKY SOB'S, HE WONT BE ENOUGH AS THE ILLINI AND THE FIGHTIN ZOOKERS ARE GONNA GET THE JOB DONE THIS YEAR!!!

OSKIE WOW WOW!!!!

The Bet Master

Illini fans you had your chance to beat OSU last year! We played horribly. Plus I still cant for give you for not pulling the game out @ Michigan.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

As an NC State alum let me tell you something, Russell Wilson can fukking ball. Wish we still had him. He got our team out of more tough spots than I can recall. Wisconsin's success rate on third and 5+ just jumped exponentially. They are going to be harder to stop now more than ever.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: iceminers26

ronjon619
    California Uber Alles
    ronjon619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Watch out for IOWA.........

BIG GAME............IOWA @ NEB day after turkey day.
    huskers start a new tradition with Iowa on turkey day weekend.........

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I like your Wisconsin Nebraska idea

Jasonal_98
    Jasonal_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Only caution with this is the whole Jeremiah Masoli debacle last year when he transferred to Ole Miss. I think Wilson will do well at Wisky, but you never know.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonal_98 View Post
    Only caution with this is the whole Jeremiah Masoli debacle last year when he transferred to Ole Miss. I think Wilson will do well at Wisky, but you never know.
    it will be a totally different enironment for him but this kid can get his club down the field in a hurry, thought he was one of the most under rated players in all of college foots last year....I think he will have another solid season

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    Come on with the Ohio State comments. Be educated if your going to trash them. Just as their Big 10 run was supposed to be over for the last 5 years, it won't be going so easy this year or in future years. How would OSU be a shit team for years to come, when they still have had arguably the best recruiting class in the Big 10 the last 4 years, 3 of those years they 100% did. Clearly if they were to become crappy it would happen 4 years down the road. That being said It will most likely come down to the Ohio State Vs. Wisconsin game to decide the Leaders Division this season. Coming into today I would of given OSU the slight edge, but now I would give it to Wisconsin. Should be a great game, and can't wait for the season to start. 2 Months
    More educated? Ok, they just lost their 2 biggest assets in QB and Head Coach in one of the biggest scandals in NCAA history that leaves a cloud of shame over the program. Clearly there will be no distractions and it's business as usual.

Not to mention just 4 Defense returners.

Not to mention they will play the first 5 games with 4 returners on Offense, 6 after that going into Nebraska for 1st game full strength where they could possibly have 2 losses at that point already (MSU, @ Miami). Nebraska could pound them and completely shatter the confidence and continuity of an already screwed up team. After which, it could spiral out of control leading to a 5+ loss season with games still to play @ ILL, @ MICH, Wisc, PSU.

And all this on the head of a 37 year old 1st year coach with 0 experience

The Bet Master

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    More educated? Ok, they just lost their 2 biggest assets in QB and Head Coach in one of the biggest scandals in NCAA history that leaves a cloud of shame over the program. Clearly there will be no distractions and it's business as usual.

Not to mention just 4 Defense returners.

Not to mention they will play the first 5 games with 4 returners on Offense, 6 after that going into Nebraska for 1st game full strength where they could possibly have 2 losses at that point already (MSU, @ Miami). Nebraska could pound them and completely shatter the confidence and continuity of an already screwed up team. After which, it could spiral out of control leading to a 5+ loss season with games still to play @ ILL, @ MICH, Wisc, PSU.

And all this on the head of a 37 year old 1st year coach with 0 experience
    Your killing me here. Your going to trash the defense for having only 4 returning starters? This will be at the very least a top 10 defensive unit. The only question mark for the defense will be corner back, but they know they have at least one solid guy in Travis Howard.

The offense may need some work, but I don't think it will take long. Braxton Miller will be the QB, and he looks to already be a more accurate passer than Pryor and has nice speed. The WR position is most questionable, but they have guys like Corey Brown, James Louis, and a red zone threat in T.Y. Williams that should step up before the return of Posey. With that being said the offense will run through the running backs, where there is loads of talents and they go 3 deep before the return of Herron. The offensive line will only have Brewster and Shugarts as returners before the return of Adams, but they have lots of people to vill the voids left by the seniors last year. The OL will be good in September but great in mid October.

Ohio State will start 5-0. Miami has some talent but across the board Ohio State just has more, plain and simple. And with Michigan State, they can't hang with the big boys, and they won't beat OSU in Columbus. Nebraska and Wisconsin pose threats to OSU more then any other teams, they will most likely lose to at least one if not both, but after those 2 I don't see them losing. Michigan is going to have to rebuild once again, and that defense is just terrible. Illinois, well I just don't see that happening. I want to see how Penn State is playing before I say anything about them, what I saw from them last year is just Inconsistency.

Bottom Line, don't count Ohio State out. This is a team that has been run on defense the last few years, and expect that to be the case again. And that coach with 0 experience, is the guy who has been running the teams main asset. You actually think the Violations are going to affect the guys on the field that had nothing to do with them? No, they are just going to go out and play football. To say Ohio State could lose 5+ games is just idiotic, maybe your the fan of a team that has been beaten up by them the last few years, but the talent is still there and by looking at the recruiting classes, it's not going away any time soon.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57563

Couldn't agree more especially with Wisky getting Russell Wilson today. We even get a championship preview in early October when Big Red visits the real Big Red. Should be fun!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Your killing me here. Your going to trash the defense for having only 4 returning starters? This will be at the very least a top 10 defensive unit. The only question mark for the defense will be corner back, but they know they have at least one solid guy in Travis Howard.

The offense may need some work, but I don't think it will take long. Braxton Miller will be the QB, and he looks to already be a more accurate passer than Pryor and has nice speed. The WR position is most questionable, but they have guys like Corey Brown, James Louis, and a red zone threat in T.Y. Williams that should step up before the return of Posey. With that being said the offense will run through the running backs, where there is loads of talents and they go 3 deep before the return of Herron. The offensive line will only have Brewster and Shugarts as returners before the return of Adams, but they have lots of people to vill the voids left by the seniors last year. The OL will be good in September but great in mid October.

Ohio State will start 5-0. Miami has some talent but across the board Ohio State just has more, plain and simple. And with Michigan State, they can't hang with the big boys, and they won't beat OSU in Columbus. Nebraska and Wisconsin pose threats to OSU more then any other teams, they will most likely lose to at least one if not both, but after those 2 I don't see them losing. Michigan is going to have to rebuild once again, and that defense is just terrible. Illinois, well I just don't see that happening. I want to see how Penn State is playing before I say anything about them, what I saw from them last year is just Inconsistency.

Bottom Line, don't count Ohio State out. This is a team that has been run on defense the last few years, and expect that to be the case again. And that coach with 0 experience, is the guy who has been running the teams main asset. You actually think the Violations are going to affect the guys on the field that had nothing to do with them? No, they are just going to go out and play football. To say Ohio State could lose 5+ games is just idiotic, maybe your the fan of a team that has been beaten up by them the last few years, but the talent is still there and by looking at the recruiting classes, it's not going away any time soon.
    Cut the homer crap. Ohio State is in big trouble, and it starts this season. The violations ARE going to effect the guys on the field, because the guys on the field will NOT be going to a bowl game this season, or next. Ohio State has no offense this season for the first 5 games. Please do not hand me this caca about what a great defense they have, because they do not. Having the best draft class in the Big 10 is meaningless, because the Big 10 is meaningless when it comes to the draft. The great players go to the South and the West. Once Ohio State is placed on probation, they will lose a lot of kids, who will be able to transfer out without having to sit out a year. They will also lose 5 scholarships per year. The Big 10 is really weak, as last year's bowl results proved. Ohio State had to cheat to win, and Wisconsin, Michigan State, and Michigan got their tails handed to them. Ohio State is headed down hill homer. Do not try to sell us a bunch of B.S. about how good they will be. Ohio State could not finish higher than 4th in the SEC East, or 5th in the SEC West. That is how bad they really are.

losemyloot
    Update your status
    losemyloot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Couldn't agree more especially with Wisky getting Russell Wilson today. We even get a championship preview in early October when Big Red visits the real Big Red. Should be fun!

No you have it wrong, Nebraska plays at Wisconsin. Don't they?

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

people shouldnt sleep on Northwestern.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by The Madcap View Post
    As an NC State alum let me tell you something, Russell Wilson can fukking ball. Wish we still had him. He got our team out of more tough spots than I can recall. Wisconsin's success rate on third and 5+ just jumped exponentially. They are going to be harder to stop now more than ever.
    Yeah he makes good plays. His sophomore year and freshmen year. His last year at NCSU he turned over the ball at the most crucial times. Two of our losses last year were on his shoulders. He could be wisky's savior or there poison. Wisky plays ball control offense that has a run game involved. NCSU did not use this type of offense. If he adapts, I guess we will find out this season. He will not be the same type of QB for wisky. Wisky qbs throw half the amount of attempts that Wilson threw last year.

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

if you think wisconsins offense was nasty last year scoring 60 and 70+ can you imagine with russell? OMG the guy is the real fukkin deal NC st played no defense had no real weapons and he carved up every defense. this sophmore qb nc state has better be nasty or there going to look terrible after a good year with a bowl win

drunkenbeaver
    drunkenbeaver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Nebraska definitely makes it... of course so would pretty much all SEC, Big XII (the old one) and Pac 10 (old one) good teams.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

How did you know

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by fishmonger View Post
    Yeah he makes good plays. His sophomore year and freshmen year. His last year at NCSU he turned over the ball at the most crucial times. Two of our losses last year were on his shoulders. He could be wisky's savior or there poison. Wisky plays ball control offense that has a run game involved. NCSU did not use this type of offense. If he adapts, I guess we will find out this season. He will not be the same type of QB for wisky. Wisky qbs throw half the amount of attempts that Wilson threw last year.
    I think the coaching philosophy at Wisconsin will limit those mistakes. I think NCSU reluctance to run the ball consistently from under center undermined Russell's ability to make smart decisions. I think too often we put him in situations where he felt he had to make something out of nothing and that led to the big turnovers. I agree that too often last season Russell just seemed to chuck the ball downfield without considering better options. When receivers are dropping passes and the pocket crumbles routinely because the running game isn't establishing the line of scrimmage, that's when scrambling play-makers like Russell are tempted to make those all or nothing Brett Favre throws.

But yeah, untimely picks certainly cost us wins against VT/ECU. Defense didn't help much in those games either though.

bornselling
    bornselling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

major long shots the rest who gives a fuk

MEATHEAD
    MEATHEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Nebraska rolls this year. And I'm not just saying that because the wife is alumni.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by RPP View Post
    people shouldnt sleep on Northwestern.
    I completely agree. While I do not think they have the talent to be consistant enough to win the Big 10, they do have enough talent to beat any Big 10 team on any given day. Persa is the best QB in the big 10 and Pat Fitzgerald is the best coach in the Big 10.

The Bet Master

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Cut the homer crap. Ohio State is in big trouble, and it starts this season. The violations ARE going to effect the guys on the field, because the guys on the field will NOT be going to a bowl game this season, or next. Ohio State has no offense this season for the first 5 games. Please do not hand me this caca about what a great defense they have, because they do not. Having the best draft class in the Big 10 is meaningless, because the Big 10 is meaningless when it comes to the draft. The great players go to the South and the West. Once Ohio State is placed on probation, they will lose a lot of kids, who will be able to transfer out without having to sit out a year. They will also lose 5 scholarships per year. The Big 10 is really weak, as last year's bowl results proved. Ohio State had to cheat to win, and Wisconsin, Michigan State, and Michigan got their tails handed to them. Ohio State is headed down hill homer. Do not try to sell us a bunch of B.S. about how good they will be. Ohio State could not finish higher than 4th in the SEC East, or 5th in the SEC West. That is how bad they really are.
    LMAO mad much? Don't sit here and say bs about a situation you don't know much about besides seeing it on ESPN. Stick to teams you know about. That's all I have to say to you I'll respond again later in October/November.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

Illini fans you had your chance to beat OSU last year! We played horribly. Plus I still cant for give you for not pulling the game out @ Michigan.
    yeah was awful that game vs michigan AWFUL, lost voice lol

and the osu game shoulda been a W we blew it, along with the other 6 games we lost, shoulda only had 1 LEGIT L in there

12 Last