donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Darnell Dockett gets pulled over by cops, live tweets it all

Police sitting here waiting on back up cuz I told them YOU NOT SEARCHING MY CAR! PERIOD! & now I'm sitting here! Owell I aint got [expletive] 2 do!"

There R 3police cars and they are talking! I don't see A search warrant they won't see inside this escalade! I got all day hope they don't!

Police said "do you mind if we look around in your Vehicle?" I said I sure DO! He said "I'm gonna call back up" I said u wanna use my phone?

I think they (POLICE) going to get a search warrant cuz they sitting here looking like fools waiting on something!

These COPS really think I'm stupid they playing good cop bad cop! BOY STOOOOP! I'm not falling for that! NO SIR YOU WILL NOT LOOK IN MY CAR!

This cop just ask me how tall R u & where R U from! I'm bout to ask him can I go across the street to POPEYS while we sitting here waiting!

I been sitting here for a HOUR 1cop by the driver window, 2talking at the car! And the 1by the window being friendly! Like wtf?

I asked the cop why he pulled me over he said I was speeding I said [CAPITALIZED BOVINE EXPLETIVE]! But give me the ticket that's when he asked to search my car!

So you gonna lie and say I'm speeding then you wanna search my car! Get the [expletive] ouutta here! Better go get a warrant *turns up radio*

OK so now I think they letting me Go cop just brought my DL's and registration! Yeah I'm bout to be out this MOFO!

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

sad to say but some asshole cops got nothing better to do..get a man for speeding, then give him a fcking ticket and go catch a real bad guy instead of standing around and shooting the shit and wasting taxpayers money.
    Points Awarded:

secretstash gave mw00 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Meyhem
    Meyhem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

how about he just lets them search the car so they can be on their way, nothing to hide, nothing to worry about, there's an hour of his life gone, and about 20000 hours wasted by the people who follow this shit on twitter.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Meyhem View Post
    how about he just lets them search the car so they can be on their way, nothing to hide, nothing to worry about, there's an hour of his life gone, and about 20000 hours wasted by the people who follow this shit on twitter.
    how about the fkn pigs just give the man his speeding ticket and let him be on his way.... why the fk would he let them search his car if he doesn't want them to, there use to be a time where these fkn pigs had to have something called probable cause, oh those days are long gone

Meyhem
    Meyhem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by mw00 View Post
    sad to say but some asshole cops got nothing better to do..get a man for speeding, then give him a fcking ticket and go catch a real bad guy instead of standing around and shooting the shit and wasting taxpayers money.
    Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post

how about the fkn pigs just give the man his speeding ticket and let him be on his way.... why the fk would he let them search his car if he doesn't want them to, there use to be a time where these fkn pigs had to have something called probable cause, oh those days are long gone
    How do you guys think most criminals are caught? This is the number one way to catch ppl breaking the law. They pull someone over for something small, but all they are doing is wanting to get them on something big.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

You don't ever let a cop search your car, unless you want him to plant something. Then you are screwed.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

no ******* way what if he has a bag of coke in his hand he tosses in

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

With the track record of NFL athletes, why not take a gamble and search the mother fukkers "whip".

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

and its not about planting or not having shit, he did the right thing by expressing his rights. They had no right to search his vehicle, even if he had nothing at all, he expressed his rights correctly.

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

they should have beat his ass

isles71
    isles71's Avatar Become A Pro!

ah, sometimes twitter is not useless like the other 99% percent of the time.