MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Rudy - Best of luck sir....I
    How's your thread going, big shot? We're all so interested in your "documented" record of going 7-2 or whatever in a Lovers picks contest over 2 days or something.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for checking out my picks!! Im not doing too shabby I must say!!

MrShrink

Great! Maybe you'll have some real $$$ to play with some day, jr! Looked at your thread once, laughed my ass off, haven't looked back. See... I do have a sense of humor. Good day.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MrShrink View Post
    Great! Maybe you'll have some real $$$ to play with some day, jr! Looked at your thread once, laughed my ass off, haven't looked back. See... I do have a sense of humor. Good day.
    Doc you need some new material. I understand your boner with me being fresh meat around here but its pretty much obvious that you've long lost this little back and forth that we've had going here. Unfortunately SIR, you wont be stealing my forum vjay jay tonight.

MrShrink

Yep... You obviously win... Because you say so, not for any logical reason...

Anyways... BOL to you in your Lovers contests and stuff. That was awesome how you went 7-2 that one time. You should go tout now with those credentials.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

it amazes me at the direction a thread can go sometimes. I wonder if a thread was made... one like ..... ohhhh ... 2+2 is 4 ... I bet there would be some controversy.

Erock87
    Erock87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

The other video was impressive, too.

goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Thats a crazy occurrence. I liked the second video even more, can't imagine how long it take to master those bat tricks.

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Quote Originally Posted by dwightshrute View Post
    it amazes me at the direction a thread can go sometimes. I wonder if a thread was made... One like ..... Ohhhh ... 2+2 is 4 ... I bet there would be some controversy.
    .9999... =/ 1

First 12