While this is all very funny, the title of these threads are ridiculous. The President of the US makes countless speeches over the course of his term, and every single one of them is transcripted or recorded. Do you honestly expect someone to not make a single speaking error over 4-8 years of their lives? If you are going to judge George Bush or Barrack Obama because of a few verbal miscues, you are acting totally irrational.

And for the record, I don't judge any President for their public speaking errors, but any republican who is going to criticise Barrack Obama for misspeaking, well that's just laughable. The last Republican President was one of the all time laughing stocks when it comes to speaking errors. If you want to criticise Obama, you really ought to come up with a different topic.

Finallly, anyone who calls this man an "idiot" or a "moron", go get a graduate degree from Colombia and a law degree from Harvard before you start insulting. You may disagree with his policies, but seriously how do you get off insulting his intelligence? I hate a lot of what he has done as a President, and I will be most likely be voting Republican in 2012, but I would be a damn fool to say that Barrack Obama is an idiot or a moron.