cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Pippen clarifies, MJ not Lebron, is greatest ever.

LISLE, Ill. -- Scottie Pippen said Friday he believes Michael Jordan is the greatest player in NBA history, despite remarks he made last month regarding Miami Heat forward LeBron James on ESPN Radio's "Mike and Mike In The Morning."

"The comments that I made were basically giving LeBron some props as a player, not to dismantle any player like Michael," Pippen said after a youth camp session at the Bulls/Sox academy. "We all know that he's the greatest player that ever played the game.

"I think it was taken a little bit out of context. I felt like I was drawing more of a conclusion from the statistics more than the accolades."
    http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nb...ory?id=6701584

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

stfu pippen...the stupid shit you said cannot be unsaid. nice try
    Points Awarded:

secretstash gave mw00 45 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

who gives a rats ass what pippen has to say now?

dherd
    dherd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

well, hells fire actually the greates ever was lew alcindor/kareem abdul jabaar. he was THE most dominating player of his time. he was the only player EVER whom the ncaa changed the rules specifically for when they outlawed the dunk til after he graduated. his sky hook was unstopable. michael jordan grew up in the town where i live and still i say kareem was the greatest.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

he should have insisted he was right and said "you just wait and see". that would make people laugh because he is a clown and that's what he should be doing, saying more clown things

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Pippen, shut your horse-face up!!

jayroy25
    jayroy25's Avatar Become A Pro!

jordan is best ever and then probably kobe if you wanna go by champs and mvps and ll the other awards. lebron aint got sh it on either of them what has he won a lousy mvp. this looks so pathetic compared to them. lots and lots of proving for lebron to do. he staring to look like the mcnabb of basketball. gets to the big one then chokes

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

glad the press got in touch with pippen to clear that up. now i can sleep good tonight