bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

will there be anymore white US presidents?

GWBush maybe the last one.

"It's clear the younger generation is very demographically different from the elderly, something to keep in mind as politics plays out on how programs for the elderly get supported," she said. "It's critical that children are able to grow to compete internationally and keep state economies rolling."
    Currently, non-Hispanic whites make up just under half of all children 3 years old, which is the youngest age group shown in the Census Bureau's October 2009 annual survey, its most recent. In 1990, more than 60 percent of children in that age group were white.
    William H. Frey, a demographer at the Brookings Institution who analyzed the data, said figures in the 2009 survey can sometimes be inexact compared with the 2010 census, which queries the entire nation. But he said when factoring in the 2010 data released so far, minorities outnumber whites among babies under age 2."

"Twelve states and the District of Columbia now have white populations below 50 percent among children under age 5 - Hawaii, California, New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, Nevada, Florida, Maryland, Georgia, New Jersey, New York and Mississippi. That's up from six states and the District of Columbia in 2000.
    At current growth rates, seven more states could flip to "minority-majority" status among small children in the next decade: Illinois, North Carolina, Virginia, Colorado, Connecticut, South Carolina and Delaware."

Associated Press

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

there will be one next election

thisisit
    thisisit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

You do know that blacks, and Latinos don't vote on a large scale right? Just like old white people vote much more than young white people,

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

it will be 200 years before the next black one.

I voted for him

but I cant find anyone else who did

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

isnt obama white

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Don't worry, you guys will be happy again....

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22834

Never we are DOOMED

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

obama is not black....i am darker than obama and i am not even black

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

funny how democrats want to make it into a Color thing, always about race with these racist idiots. I do not care what color the skin is or if its a woman, only thing I care about is America and America surviving, period. Only way we all will be ok in this country is to vote anything except Democrat.

God Bless you and God Bless America
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave nosniboR11 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

iifold gave nosniboR11 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wtf, and RudyRuetigger

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

are you kidding me dude, the homey thats in there now has destroyed this country........clearly this thread shows the problem with america......

only won even w the mexicans and blacks, it was those white people who felt "obligated" to vote for him inorder to not be viewed as a racist...that won't happen this time around as EVERYONE has seen how big of an abortion this guy has left us to deal with and YAY US, 2 more years still with him...

CLEARLY showing again this guy is 1000000000000x unprepared for this job and had no experience with how it is to run a place in the first place and shoulda never even got considered....usually govenors are the best options as they run an entire state and know what it takes to run a MAJOR thing all at once.......

he is simply awful and every move he makes, it's the wrong one as he is overwhelmed and cant do anything correctly...YET HE'S OUT THERE GOLFING 50 TIMES A WEEK AND TAKING VACATIONS EVERY MONTH

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Obama carried the white vote majority in 08 pal. It's the 96% of blacks that vote on race alone.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

funny I posted BEFORE the election the same thing will happen when new york toyed with a black mayor-dinkens

all the white liberals felt guilty so they voted the dude in

holy fuk what a disaster that was

same dynamic here for the president

MYFOOTBALLGAME
    MYFOOTBALLGAME's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Whitey will when next.

jlgarciaiii22
    jlgarciaiii22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3722

I think we will see another White President and the first Hispanic President before we see another Black President or Woman President...

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Obama carried the white vote majority in 08 pal. It's the 96% of blacks that vote on race alone.

yeah carried it cause half was dumb **** kids who want "change" and to save the whales and trees and the other half were middle aged people who are like..."o my bethel, there is an afro-american man, trying to be president, i dont agree with him but i dont want doris and roger down the street to think we're racist.....let's try for this obammy fella"

then a year later when they found out they aint gonna get any hip replacements as they're "past their prime" they're like "bethel, we ****** up"

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    blacks vote republican.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by king mayan View Post
    blacks vote republican.
    if republicans had any black candidates the blacks would vote for them! but then the whites wouldn't have voted them and vote the white democrats instead.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    if republicans had any black candidates the blacks would vote for them! but then the whites wouldn't have voted them and vote the white democrats instead.
    Sorry bro, no they wouldn't.....

nosniboR11
    fu

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    pay attention, they have black candidates, you will call them all the racist uncle tom crap, try to silence them, pavy you are the problem not the solution

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16197

prob female

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    yeah carried it cause half was dumb **** kids who want "change" and to save the whales and trees and the other half were middle aged people who are like..."o my bethel, there is an afro-american man, trying to be president, i dont agree with him but i dont want doris and roger down the street to think we're racist.....let's try for this obammy fella"

then a year later when they found out they aint gonna get any hip replacements as they're "past their prime" they're like "bethel, we ****** up"
    Says the dude responsible for voting for Bush twiceand getting this country into this mess to begin. The Republicans never ever mention that Bush inherited a surplus economy when Clinton left office, and how mis-managed that money down the toilet with no exit strategy in two wars, and allowing the housing market to do whatever. While Obama inherited a recession from Bush, yet he gets blamed even moreTells you how dumb some Republicans are
    Points Awarded:

King Mayan gave frostno98 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SportsMushroom gave frostno98 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsMushroom

nosniboR11
    fu

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Says the dude responsible for voting for Bush twiceand getting this country into this mess to begin. The Republicans never ever mention that Bush inherited a surplus economy when Clinton left office, and how mis-managed that money down the toilet with no exit strategy in two wars, and allowing the housing market to do whatever. While Obama inherited a recession from Bush, yet he gets blamed even moreTells you how dumb some Republicans are
    dude think for yourself, but its ok , stick with the democrat talking points, idiot

xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

Palin for president!!! Yes, as long as she lifts the ban(and her skirt) on US based poker players playing online

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

Let us get a good leader-when we had the former VETS as our president the USA was much stronger.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

America needs an outsider to run there country for a few years. Then they will see change. Homegrown presidents are no good. Get rid of the voting and get a fascist in there to fix things.

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    America needs an outsider to run there country for a few years. Then they will see change. Homegrown presidents are no good. Get rid of the voting and get a fascist in there to fix things.
    i agree put me in the white house i will paint that bitch brown

nosniboR11
    fu

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    i agree put me in the white house i will paint that bitch brown
    get out of here with that crap, lakerboy wow you are way out there with that, fascist , just wow

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    get out of here with that crap, lakerboy wow you are way out there with that, fascist , just wow
    would u vote for bobby jindal if he run for president?

nosniboR11
    fu

[quote=onetrickpony;10560997] would u vote for bobby jindal if he run for president?[/quot

yes he is a conservative from Louisiana

onetrickpony

[quote=nosniboR11;10561039]
    would u vote for bobby jindal if he run for president?[/quot yes he is a conservative from Louisiana

thanks for the laugh

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by blackbox View Post
    Let us get a good leader-when we had the former VETS as our president the USA was much stronger.
    McCain would've been a great president but Bush fukked the republicans...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

robinson relax. sometimes its okay to get an outsider to come in and look at whats wrong and try to fix something the insider couldnt. america needs hard love and hard labour. too many lazy pussies in that nation. time to get to work. slavery

nosniboR11
    fu

robinson relax. sometimes its okay to get an outsider to come in and look at whats wrong and try to fix something the insider couldnt. america needs hard love and hard labour. too many lazy pussies in that nation. time to get to work. slavery
    can understand that but never an outsider, and never a fascist , any laker you are correct a lot of pussies in this nation

nosniboR11
    fu

thanks for the laugh
    you are welcome, remember you asked if I would vote for him, I would vote for any conservative over any democrat everyday of the week

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    you are welcome, remember you asked if I would vote for him, I would vote for any conservative over any democrat everyday of the week
    And that's what makes you a sheep.

12 Last