jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8269

I've got to be the odds on favorite !! No doubt about it !!! To finish 1st, that is first one out, is there a prize for last place if not there should be cause I would like some points for being the worst poker player @ SBR I am bad, but I like to play and I have respect for others I will never understand why online poker players, not all but a high % are such cry babies no class what so ever lose one hand and then they try and start a fight calling people names and running that d I c k sucker if you lose be a man and say nh gc but alot of players just have no class !!!

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    I've got to be the odds on favorite !! No doubt about it !!! To finish 1st, that is first one out, is there a prize for last place if not there should be cause I would like some points for being the worst poker player @ SBR I am bad, but I like to play and I have respect for others I will never understand why online poker players, not all but a high % are such cry babies no class what so ever lose one hand and then they try and start a fight calling people names and running that d I c k sucker if you lose be a man and say nh gc but alot of players just have no class !!!
    i understand your point.

but just for the sake of conversation,

i will run my mouth if called for. poker is not a classy sport/game.

if you take a shot with a "decent/good" hand and beat my better hand I'm ok with that. if you bluff, with a big bet, and i go over top, with a much better hand, I will let u know about it. maybe i shouldnt but i will.

in fact, i think many of us, like when others "give it to us". motivation to get em back later. probably some times when we are yelling at ourselves but do it to you instead. all part of the game.

a guy cant play bad hands all day and win, so it sucks when they beat you on a bs hand, because you know they will not even win.

you might be talking about more extreme conversations but I will admit that if u bad beat me, I will say something. I think its part of the game.

good luck today

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    Oh that is cold, putting me in the same category as Bored..........
    I hate you both so much right now

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know even though I have no ambition to win this thing I'm still a good poker player. There used to be a long line of first place winner tags under my name if you don't remember. I like how all my friends leave me off the list Sob's. The Biggest betrayer is Roadtrip who dared put 4uk on the list but not me. To all of you I say

I'm going to stack you Fukks with outright cruelty.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdane View Post
    i understand your point.

but just for the sake of conversation,

i will run my mouth if called for. poker is not a classy sport/game.

if you take a shot with a "decent/good" hand and beat my better hand I'm ok with that. if you bluff, with a big bet, and i go over top, with a much better hand, I will let u know about it. maybe i shouldnt but i will.

in fact, i think many of us, like when others "give it to us". motivation to get em back later. probably some times when we are yelling at ourselves but do it to you instead. all part of the game.

a guy cant play bad hands all day and win, so it sucks when they beat you on a bs hand, because you know they will not even win.

you might be talking about more extreme conversations but I will admit that if u bad beat me, I will say something. I think its part of the game.

good luck today
    Don't get me wrong I don't think there is anything wrong with some trash talk but if you have got two pair and go all in and I call and have trips dont get mad at me and rant about you hope me and my family die or crazy stuff like that. You got beat except it and go on !!

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    You know even though I have no ambition to win this thing I'm still a good poker player. There used to be a long line of first place winner tags under my name if you don't remember. I like how all my friends leave me off the list Sob's. The Biggest betrayer is Roadtrip who dared put 4uk on the list but not me. To all of you I say

I'm going to stack you Fukks with outright cruelty.

Mostly because of this
    Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    And from the category of only shot is if deck 100% slaps them in face and even then they still have a decent shot at squandering a giant chipstack.

Bored/Beerdog
    I've seen you blow a big chipstack or two Besides I knew you weren't taking it as seriously as I know you could.
    I had 4UK on there because he really picked up his game the last week and a half, stormed back and fell just short of making the Ryder Cup team.

jackpot269

How did they do, the 12 I mean ?

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    How did they do, the 12 I mean ?
    0 for 12 . the best finish for Pavy's group was a 12th. none of the others in top 20.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    0 for 12 . the best finish for Pavy's group was a 12th. none of the others in top 20.
    You have the final 10 results? I remember I got out at 19th and only DocJS was still alive and towards the end I remember FuzzyDunlop, john_morrison, empiremaker, conan in the final table but didn't catch the others.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You have the final 10 results? I remember I got out at 19th and only DocJS was still alive and towards the end I remember FuzzyDunlop, john_morrison, empiremaker, conan in the final table but didn't catch the others.
    Top 10:

1 fuzzy
    2 john morrison
    3 CMNoney
    4 climbsomerocks
    5 MonitorTan
    6 empiremaker
    7 krashman
    8 emoney
    9 Stifler
    10 conan

First 123