borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pavy. You can ask me anything about any player I played everyday at different times for the last few months so most of these guys I know.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

borednaz, can you tell me about my playing habits?

marinagmendes
    marinagmendes's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like downsouth's chances, played against that guy in a tourney and he was pretty good

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Sure excel , but you'll never admit it. Your aggressive, you have no fear about putting out a C-Bet if everyone else is to timid. When you bluff it's usually a pot sized bet. When your at your best you let others straggle along with a low value bet to build the pot for the turn and on the river you Slight over bet to make it look like a bluff.

You play a big stack pretty well due to that aggression. I also don't see you play out of line very much.
    Last edited by borednaz; 06-24-11 at 07:30 PM.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey borednaz you were wrong in the other post, i do not judge because of SBR pokersoftware, i judge about what i see, and not only in Tourneys, you can see more at the cash tables, and there are only a handful players good here, and by the way if you really know me , you know that Omaha HI LO is my game i seldom play Hold em online, i play Hold em mostly live
    Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Sure excel , but you'll never admit it. Your aggressive, you have no fear about putting out a C-Bet if everyone else is to timid. When you bluff it's usually a pot sized bet. When your at your best you let others straggle along for the turn and on the river you Slight over bet to make it look like a bluff.

You play a big stack pretty well due to that aggression. I also don't see you play out of line very much.

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

BORED:

you got nothing on me, i dont even know how im going to play yet tomorrow. im a bi-polar poker player
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

VegasVixen
    Update your status
    VegasVixen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1357

VV, you have now become one of my favorites to take it down tomorrow. Women poker players are some of the strongest players out there once they get some experience under their belts because of all the crap they have to put up with at the tables.
    Thanks Borednaz, never hurts to have a fan club!

Personally, I find playing in mixed live tourneys (men & women) much easier than the Ladies events. So many men just plain lose it when up against a woman for a big decision / pot. Some just can't fathom that a woman can actually have a better hand than them, and they pay off nearly every river value bet with the worst of it

Cheers;
    ~VV~

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Actually Roxxy I don't know you, been trying to get to know you in honesty but everytime we end up at the same table it's brief. That and when I see you post it's always brash/rude. I'm sure your just a straight to the point guy but I think your discounting a lot of solid players by saying only 4 people because they have been on ESPN.

That is like saying the only good players in the world have been on High Stakes Poker or Poker after dark. I find generalizations with out facts annoying it's a pet peeve. Nothing personal against you.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

good luck to you Vixen, I will be in Vegas soon with my wife, maybe we meet and have a drink, i would like to see my wife playing the ladies event this year, but she s to shy,
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasVixen View Post

Thanks Borednaz, never hurts to have a fan club!

Personally, I find playing in mixed live tourneys (men & women) much easier than the Ladies events. So many men just plain lose it when up against a woman for a big decision / pot. Some just can't fathom that a woman can actually have a better hand than them, and they pay off nearly every river value bet with the worst of it

Cheers;
    ~VV~

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

VV,
    I know all about women poker players I've trained my wife to play, I figured if Phil Lakk can teach J. Tilley how to play anyone can play. Most men will defend you with their last chip, while other men try to bully you out of pots because they have small p**is syndrome. Then there is the Fatherly type who will literally fold for you the best hand just to make themselves feel good. I won't even get to the guys wanting in your pants.

All this is 100% the reason why I expect to see a woman poker player as a Nov 9er if not this year in the next three.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdane View Post
    BORED:

you got nothing on me, i dont even know how im going to play yet tomorrow. im a bi-polar poker player
    Your right Jeff I don't have jack crud on you Mainly because your always going to the rail just as I get there. I do know Downsouth says you play a solid game with horrible luck.

jeffdane

luck has turned around finally. i got 5 or 6 final tables my last 9 tourneys. 2 wins and a 3rd. and thats all at the 1pm. better players and most players. i was hoping to move to vegas this summer. hasnt happened yet. hoping to take this down and just staying there. heavy wishful thinking but what the he11 right?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Here is a few things about me. I never won 1st place in the satellites. Came at every position between 2nd and 9th a few times. I don't play very aggressively. I usually try for the opponent to make a mistake rather than being aggressive and getting burned. I usually play to see the flop if the hand is good but I don't chase flushes or non-open ended straights. If I'm ahead on the flop I'm aggressive. I'm basically your average square player.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Well then pal here's hoping for you. That's what the WSOP is for right? To make dreams come true. I know it would be a waste for me to win so I'm setting my goal on some points. I could play, I could cash, and I could even improve my life if I won. But I want to win an event that would mean something to me, and for it to be on my terms.

Rushing out the door to Vegas to win a bracelet on the day of my kids birthday that would mean more to someone else is just stupid. I don't care if I win a bracelet or a circuit ring one day, I just know when I go I will be ready to play.

CreaturE
    Thanks to everyone helping me!!!
    CreaturE's Avatar Become A Pro!

VV, you have now become one of my favorites to take it down tomorrow. Women poker players are some of the strongest players out there once they get some experience under their belts because of all the crap they have to put up with at the tables. Me as I've said in numerous threads I just want the final table to get points. No interest in the main event, I think it should go to someone who really wants to be there. Now a side event involving Omaha then I'd be playing my ass off.
    That's me! Turned 21 in February and wasn't able to go to Vegas with my buddies who were going because of spring break not falling on the same week. I've also been playing online poker since I was 15 and have always tried to enter these things and have never made it hoping that by the time I turn 21 I can finally make one!

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

The straight forward truth for me is I play Omaha because I always know where I'm at in it. I don't ever build anyone else a pot nor do I miss value on O. In holdem I'm a nit whose gun shy. I have suffered so many bad beats online it's amazing I'm profitable at all. When I bet 2/3 pot you can believe I at least believe I have it.

Most of my bets are way to small & I get mad at myself when people follow to end up catching. Even when I have it do I rarely bet right out of fear of being sucked out. Scared money to the T. At one time in my career I was fear less in hold'em I took down a few k in a hour playing Double or Nothings Full on Aggro Donk style. I do not repop light That is the best lesson, if I ever repop you on a bet or shove believe me I have something very solid.

Sometimes I do stupidly call a shove when I know I'm beat because I already feel beat inside.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4949

For "Fun" let me disect this for you .

Now to the real list of the final table.

Carseller:The guys a great player I say that because he's such a maniac you never know what he has so he almost always gets away with bluffs & gets paid off big when he has it.)
    You got me down to a tee.

Very pumped up for tomorrow. Looking forward to the competition!

Good Luck all!

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Me too, tomorrow no matter what will be a huge barrel of fun. Unless I'm the first guy out then I say Fuk you all in advance. JK

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 427

Pavy's list at final table
    Over 2.5 players +130
    Under 2.5 players -150

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    Pavy's list at final table
    Over 2.5 players +130
    Under 2.5 players -150
    2.5 is a bit of a steep number. If guy picks 1 right of 500 man with only 10 picks is still pretty good.

My guess is the deck smacks someone clear in the head and they win despite being all in behind multiple times.

jeffdane

i sent a pm to dax and posted in the one thread for lou, to see if we can get final table odds. that would be fun. no value in betting on yourself to win, but at the right odds ill bet on myself to make final table. and i think you guys will too, at the right odds of course. going to be fun, i already got my food and everything i need today.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

I would definitively lay points down a FT bet for some guys provided not to much chalk & if my degen but had points that day.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Hey guys you can post your Best 12 list just for fun and see how many of those make final table.

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

i guess ill have to show up and play like im capable on satill be out first

jeffdane

i only play at 1pm so my view is limited but from what i here, some very good players here.

jeffdane
    carseller4
    excel
    ninersnut
    noober
    no1here
    4uk4life
    papertrail07
    downsouth
    ireland1946

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

1.Roxxyfish
    2.BeerDog
    3.Sinmiedo
    4.No1there
    5.downsouth
    6.Frankzig
    7.levski
    8.VegasVixen
    9.Stefan
    10.Bob Lowlaw
    11.Thaddeus
    12.wulfman

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 427

EmpireMaker
    csmkr18
    kidkongolf
    DevilCheese
    Rm18
    Roxxyfish
    Philavanh
    stefan
    sinmiedo
    ronpaul2008
    nomeansno
    horja

Alt
    Roadtrip635

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

It would be nice if we had some props on this
    In no particular order

1. DevilCheese
    2. DownSouth
    3. Frankzig
    4. hhsilver
    5. EmpireMaker
    6. ThaddeusB
    7. the_locksmith
    8. sinmiedo
    9. Ninersnut
    10. levski2006
    11. 4uk4life
    12. Roadtrip635
    13. Noober

Had to do a baker's dozen

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9740

best poker players on sbr didn't even play in the event, and half are ghosts, part under 21 which makes them ineligible, , others non sbr pro

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Good luck to everybody gonna be fun

bill2266
    steelers
    bill2266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

well, gl to all who is playing tommorow personally i really dont care about a list but who is playing this tourny tommorow we all are winners.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

your one sharp friend pavey and i respect your input , thats a good group you have there. thanks and gl man and gl to all

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Here is a few things about me. I never won 1st place in the satellites. Came at every position between 2nd and 9th a few times. I don't play very aggressively. I usually try for the opponent to make a mistake rather than being aggressive and getting burned. I usually play to see the flop if the hand is good but I don't chase flushes or non-open ended straights. If I'm ahead on the flop I'm aggressive. I'm basically your average square player.
    A few things about me.
    I never won 1st place.
    Actually I have barely ever made a final table.
    I got 2nd place losing going heads up with 66K Chips to MyBologne. (Massive Choke)
    I'm not good at all.
    I won't win.

The end

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

No particular order.

Roadtrip365
    Sinmiedo
    No1here
    4uk4life
    ninersnut
    devilcheese
    frankzig
    Cuse/Pavy--Whoever wins there heads up battle
    lolguy99 (major heater lately)
    donkdown
    Roxxy (although I have to say I hope not because we will never hear the end of it)

And from the category of only shot is if deck 100% slaps them in face and even then they still have a decent shot at squandering a giant chipstack.

Bored/Beerdog

Good Luck today guys.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    No particular order.

And from the category of only shot is if deck 100% slaps them in face and even then they still have a decent shot at squandering a giant chipstack.

Bored/Beerdog

Good Luck today guys.
    Oh that is cold, putting me in the same category as Bored..........

First 123 Last