PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

When will you silly Americans that think EITHER party gives a fukk about the common man wake the fukk up? The suits and ties, with their greed and lies are screwing us all. It is NOT any one party that is fukking us that is the problem. The problem is that here in the United States, we are all bitches. ALL we do is bitch. That is it. No protests. No nothing. We deserve what is coming for sitting on our hands as we watch it happen. Good day, if you will!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: iceminers26

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree with PP, suits are in fact running this country right into the ground with their greed and we just sit here and take it. It has gotten out of hand and the USA is basically the lacking stock of the world. It amazes me when you look at a country like China and then compare it to the US, how far when has risen while the other has fallen so deep. We are fked at as country and if they re-elect Obama and Co. we will only fall further. Not saying he caused the problem but I will gladly state on the record he hasn't done fk all to fix it. Until someone with morals and direction get elected, this once great country will continue to suffer until it is beyond repair. Call me a wuss, pussy, traitor, etc. but if Obama gets re-elected I will be on the first plane to Europe... can't take another 4 years of this BS.

PittsburghPlayer

Iceman, I am afraid no matter who is elected that we will fall further. The politicians are too bought and paid for - the American people are (collectively) too fukking lazy to make any change. Thank you for the nomination. Peace Brother.

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    Republicans =.....

justin bieber is a republican? republicans are justin biebers cousin?
    wtf are you saying here?

underthe total
    under

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post

are you gonna put htis in every goddamn thread?

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by underthe total View Post
    . are you gonna put htis in every goddamn thread?
    whats it to u pal?

underthe total
    under

it is stupid just so you know, PAL

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

it is stupid just so you know, PAL
    say who? says u

pony likes it, gucci fans like it

2 vs 1 we win

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    most of the billionaires that got their money from working hard are Democrats...
    Like JFK who got his money from his bootlegging daddy.

underthe total
    under

give me health care
    give me disability because i cant work
    give me money so my babies can eat (welfare)
    give me money when i get old because i did not save money while i was working
    give me money for food because i am poor
    give me these things and i will vote for you
    give me the votes and i will see to it that we pay for your existence

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    John Kerry - Married Teresa Heinz (Heinz Ketchup)

John Edwards - Trial attorney who defended the big banks and also an ambulance chaser

Jay Rockefeller - The trust fund of the Rockefeller dynasty

Nancy Pelosi - married Paul Pelosi - decamillionaire owner of a real estate and venture capital firm in California

Jane Harman - married Sidney Harman - physisict and engineer who founded Harman/Kardon - which you've probably had their equipment on a recent laptop/PC.

And so on and so on.....these democrats worked REALLY hard by either whoring their way into money...or just turning the needed age to receive Trust payouts.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I wasn't talking about politicians, I was talking about entrepreneurs..

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    John Kerry - Married Teresa Heinz (Heinz Ketchup)

John Edwards - Trial attorney who defended the big banks and also an ambulance chaser

Jay Rockefeller - The trust fund of the Rockefeller dynasty

Nancy Pelosi - married Paul Pelosi - decamillionaire owner of a real estate and venture capital firm in California

Jane Harman - married Sidney Harman - physisict and engineer who founded Harman/Kardon - which you've probably had their equipment on a recent laptop/PC.

And so on and so on.....these democrats worked REALLY hard by either whoring their way into money...or just turning the needed age to receive Trust payouts.

You could make a similar laundry list of Republicans who either inherited or married into a fortune so what's your point?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdiggity11 View Post
    You could make a similar laundry list of Republicans who either inherited or married into a fortune so what's your point?

You're exactly right. The list above was simply in response to beliefs that

A) Republicans are rich and come from money so they don't know or care about 'real people'

B) Democrats are all blue collar and had to sweat and grind to make it...that's why they are for the less fortunate because they relate.

It's no secret that McCain married money.....Bush dynasty.....and so forth. It's just rarely said that BOTH parties are affluent and are intertwined whether it be from family, early career hookups, school ties that lasted which is always a great network, or simply buy their stage.

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

this is why both parties are so great!

look at it this way

they both have about a even amount of supporters.....

there has to be back and forth balance between the 2

if either party had everything done their way.....

things would be worse

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

, people who hate the democratic party more than the republican party are hilarious.

Both parties are terrible, but at least the Democrats sort of care about the average American at times. The George Bush gang showed everything about present day republicans.

I would love for someone to explain to me how American has gotten worse since Obama has been in office.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Interesting thread... It certainly does seem that the GOP cares much more about big business and preserving their tax cuts then trying to move this country forward.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    , people who hate the democratic party more than the republican party are hilarious.

Both parties are terrible, but at least the Democrats sort of care about the average American at times. The George Bush gang showed everything about present day republicans.

I would love for someone to explain to me how American has gotten worse since Obama has been in office.
    Unemployment has gone up (even cost us $900 Billion extra for nothing)

Gas Prices have gone up

Poverty level has risen

Amount of people on food stamps has risen

deficit has grown...spent more in under 3 years than it took Bush all 8 to screw up

We are hated more now in the Muslim world under the 'Peace Prize' President than when"cowboy style Arab killer' was in office.

All of the recent 'right track/wrong track' polls have us hovering around 69% WRONG track for the country

I'm tired, do you want me to go on?

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24321

give me health care
    give me disability because i cant work
    give me money so my babies can eat (welfare)
    give me money when i get old because i did not save money while i was working
    give me money for food because i am poor
    give me these things and i will vote for you
    give me the votes and i will see to it that we pay for your existence
    LMAO>>>>you might be a Democrat if.......

MEATHEAD
    MEATHEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I really might go with Ron Paul.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol

rocky502
    rocky502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

In a typical democrat's eyes of who is at fault:

Final two years of Bush II: democrats control house and senate, things are bad= blame republicans
    First two years of Obama: democrats control house, senate and white house= blame republicans
    Since republicans won back the house: democrats control senate and presidency, republicans control house=republicans fault

This is something liberals do better than the people in the real world and that is blaming others and playing the victim card.

Same thing is happening in MN. Every day Pawlenty was Governor of MN he had a democrat dominated house and senate. Democrats blamed Pawlenty for all the state's woes. Now the roles are reversed and we have the schizo, pill-popper Gov. "twitchy" Dayton demanding an 18% spending increase on a state with a 5-6 billion dollar shortfall. The now (for the first time in decades republican controlled congress) are the ones being blamed for the shutdown by liberals even though they passed a budget that met the gov. in the middle.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

During the last 5 years, the republicans have had ZERO POWER as the democrats have controlled at least 2 out of the 3 government chambers and yet the democrats are whining louder than ever blaming republicans for our country's problems.

The only politician that has come up with any sort of long-term plan to actually attempt to get our country on sound financial footing was Paul Ryan and the very thought of smaller government sent democrats screaming for the hills.

Hard working Americans are declining in number each and every year while entitlement collectors are increasing. To make matters worse, the latter group has at least 2X as many children as the former.

It no longer matters which party has power as the U.S. will collapse as we passed the point of no return several years ago.

The big difference is that fateful day will come MUCH, MUCH SOONER if the democrats have their way as compared to the republicans.

Take a good, long look at Greece and research why the country failed. They adopted and implemented everything the democrats believe in and want for the U.S.

BWest
    BWest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1019

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Is this coming from a guy that was scamming/ghosting points....
    It's coming from a republican........they make rules for other people but rules are not intended for them.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

No political party and few if any politicians care about anyone. Its a cash grab pure and simple...either way you go its a wasted vote.

rggolds8
    rggolds8's Avatar Become A Pro!

need more people in the wagon to represent the welfare and all the other groups that the dems cater to.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

You're exactly right. The list above was simply in response to beliefs that

A) Republicans are rich and come from money so they don't know or care about 'real people'

B) Democrats are all blue collar and had to sweat and grind to make it...that's why they are for the less fortunate because they relate.

that is ******* hilarious man

this is why we need to change voting requirements.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Unemployment has gone up (even cost us $900 Billion extra for nothing)

Gas Prices have gone up

Poverty level has risen

Amount of people on food stamps has risen

deficit has grown...spent more in under 3 years than it took Bush all 8 to screw up

We are hated more now in the Muslim world under the 'Peace Prize' President than when"cowboy style Arab killer' was in office.

All of the recent 'right track/wrong track' polls have us hovering around 69% WRONG track for the country

I'm tired, do you want me to go on?
    hahahaha, you said "we are hated more now in the Muslim world," would love to hear how you can make that claim with some actual substance. Facts, maybe.

Gas prices have risen, sure, and too be honest they probably should. Supply and demand, yo. The supply is decreasing so the price goes up, makes sense. You know what else has risen, the Dow Jones, the S&P 500. In 2009 money actually went through tiny deflation and in 2010 the US dollar had tiny inflation. Pretty good.

"All the recent right track/wrong track polls," yeah, those really show how America has fell into the tank since Obama has been in office........

"Poverty level has risen" this is true, but to blame Obama for this is crazy. In early 2009, Bush policies still in affect, 700,000 jobs were disappearing each month. Those jobs that were lost may have something to do with the poverty level, just maybe....

The deficit level has grown, which sucks, but the government has to do something to keep this country from havoc.

The problems are a bit more complicated than the US budget deficit. You have to keep a country running and stable, ya know

PittsburghPlayer

Inkwell, I was having similar thoughts upon reading the post that you quoted. To think things would have been any different with someone else as President is re-dick-ulous! Fuel would still be high. USA would still be hated, maybe more...
    Who knows, maybe I am wrong. I suppose we could have another unjust war or two going!

ilciclope
    ilciclope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

[COLOR=#000000 !important]LOL @ online gamblers who support Republicans. Clueless.[/COLOR]

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

hahahaha, you said "we are hated more now in the Muslim world," would love to hear how you can make that claim with some actual substance. Facts, maybe.

Gas prices have risen, sure, and too be honest they probably should. Supply and demand, yo. The supply is decreasing so the price goes up, makes sense. You know what else has risen, the Dow Jones, the S&P 500. In 2009 money actually went through tiny deflation and in 2010 the US dollar had tiny inflation. Pretty good.

"All the recent right track/wrong track polls," yeah, those really show how America has fell into the tank since Obama has been in office........

"Poverty level has risen" this is true, but to blame Obama for this is crazy. In early 2009, Bush policies still in affect, 700,000 jobs were disappearing each month. Those jobs that were lost may have something to do with the poverty level, just maybe....

The deficit level has grown, which sucks, but the government has to do something to keep this country from havoc.

The problems are a bit more complicated than the US budget deficit. You have to keep a country running and stable, ya know

Here is one article related to the recent polls for you -YO

http://antonyloewenstein.com/2011/07...n-during-bush/

It's one of three polls from the regions in last three months but just to save the time debating it's merit with you, I linked to one that Huffington Post to be more objective.

You can feel as though things domestically here are better under Obama if you choose....I'm merely stating the numbers that are going on outside of your own door......Unemployment UP....gas prices UP....poverty UP.....African American unemployment under the first black president - UP....Debt/Deficit/Spending -UP

Now, show me a number citing things are better in a particular area of impact to validate your opinion
    Last edited by itchypickle; 07-18-11 at 03:13 PM.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    During the last 5 years, the republicans have had ZERO POWER as the democrats have controlled at least 2 out of the 3 government chambers and yet the democrats are whining louder than ever blaming republicans for our country's problems.

The only politician that has come up with any sort of long-term plan to actually attempt to get our country on sound financial footing was Paul Ryan and the very thought of smaller government sent democrats screaming for the hills.

Hard working Americans are declining in number each and every year while entitlement collectors are increasing. To make matters worse, the latter group has at least 2X as many children as the former.

It no longer matters which party has power as the U.S. will collapse as we passed the point of no return several years ago.

The big difference is that fateful day will come MUCH, MUCH SOONER if the democrats have their way as compared to the republicans.

Take a good, long look at Greece and research why the country failed. They adopted and implemented everything the democrats believe in and want for the U.S.

Metatron
    Metatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Take it from a Canadian who pays 39% tax every year and gets raped in the ass by people who don't work and collect welfare based on my hard work.
    The reason America was a great nation to begin with was because there were no handouts given. Do you think George Washington saw poor people and thought, hmmm I should give all my cash away to them so that they can live? Hell no, people who messed around and didn't work got what they deserved, pain suffering and eventually death. Was that a bad thing? No it wasn't, it's not like America all of a sudden died out because of lack of people. Instead it spurred everyone on to work hard and do great things. That is one of the main reasons the US became the top nation in the world in less than 150 years. Everyone will bust their hump if they need to so that their kids can eat, American or otherwise. Frankly, healthcare, medicare and welfare (all of which Canada has) are very socialist and right next to communist. For all of the younger kids, the US fought wars to make sure communism didn't get to America and now it pervades society as all the lazy good for nothing punks think that they deserve to be fed by the government "just because". The Soviets did that for 70 years and guess what, Russia is still and will continue to pay the price for an unknown amount of time. It is like spitting on the Vietnam monument in Washington except worse as those who died are rolling in their graves. And it is only going to get worse. Canada has a system in which it taxes the shit out of the rich and the middle class in order to pay for all the social programs (and we are still in massive debt! Not to the crazy extent of America, but still surprisingly in debt) whereas the US continues to add unwanted/ poorly thought out government programs without any plan to increase income. It used to be that poor people relied on the charity of others, not the government. And if someone says people wouldn't survive on charity alone, then good. If I want to keep the money I make, why should I be obligated to help out, in America freedom to choose used to be a virtue. It's land of the free not land of the forced to give. When I started working hard and saw that almost half my income went to the government I wished I lived in America where people didn't get raped by big government. Now many years later, I don't see much of a difference and I see big tax hikes coming for anyone who makes a decent wage. The US will soon be like Canada if the government continues on the path they are going on. And we will all be screwed as countries like China completely take over production of most things as all North Americans will stop working and just pick up welfare checks. Unfortunately what people don't understand (especially those who are on welfare) is that welfare has to come from somewhere; a place that is continually getting smaller while the welfare system is just getting larger. If you suck that tit dry, there is no more milk and everyone starves.

As a side I think if you go on welfare you should lose your right to vote just like convicts in prison. It is obvious you are not contributing to society (rather taking from it) so why should you decide the direction of the country?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol, and sneak-a-peak

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    The only place the Republicans are pulling that wagon are over the cliff to insolvency. You do realize America's debt per capita is basically the same as Greece don't you?

Republicans are all talk. They have run up $14 TRILLION of debt hand-in-hand with Democrats not to mention their pandering to the whims of one religion. They haven't cut spending in well over a decade. They aren't streamlining the tax code. They aren't repealing subsidies. They are too skeered to tell seniors that Medicare and Social Security are ponzi schemes and will have to be scaled back drastically. They support the repeated failures of prohibition (gambling, drugs, prostitution, etc) and believe they are better suited to make decisions for citizens than citizens themself. They, like 99% of all politicians, are massive hypocrites.

Ummmm, does this look familiar to you? it's called the federal deficit...doesn't seem to be "hand in hand" to me, facts don't lie

Reds_FAN
    Reds_FAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You can't be a Republican and support online gambling. That's like being a Mormon and have Budweiser sponsoring BYU football team.
    Not at all. If the Republicans had values like Ron Paul online gambling would be legal ASAP. That and cocaine.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KKoz9 View Post
    Ummmm, does this look familiar to you? it's called the federal deficit...doesn't seem to be "hand in hand" to me, facts don't lie

First 123 Last