compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

do you head to the Newbie forum to bully frightened new posters?

well i ran out of things to do the other night and JJ said he'd paypal me $10 FOR EACH new member I could run off. it's more of a hazing ritual to give these guys thicke skin

We kind of a celing cap here for member signups, like the way bitcoin operates (they won't mint more than 21,000,000 coinns)

make sure you get mod approval before getting the greenlight on this should you wish to participate

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I want in, pakker! This sounds like something that could really help to boost my personal self-esteem.

Let me at the maggots!!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked
    joesomebody114's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by compaqDikk View Post
    well i ran out of things to do the other night and JJ said he'd paypal me $10 FOR EACH new member I could run off. it's more of a hazing ritual to give these guys thicke skin

We kind of a celing cap here for member signups, like the way bitcoin operates (they won't mint more than 21,000,000 coinns)

make sure you get mod approval before getting the greenlight on this should you wish to participate
    The mods may even help you

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

opie one night i coerced one chump into sbr chat and i made him send me a video of his white teeth being doused in 200 ounces of coffee to brown that shitt out

opie i also boss around bald people at the workforce. let's stroke our ego here man

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

hahaha funny stuff.