joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked
    joesomebody114's Avatar Become A Pro!

Has anybody else?

Has anybody else here gotten an infraction for "Inappropriate Language"? Just wondering, because I see a heck of a lot of that language but I seem to be the first case I've ever heard about.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by joesomebody114 View Post
    Has anybody else here gotten an infraction for "Inappropriate Language"? Just wondering, because I see a heck of a lot of that language but I seem to be the first case I've ever heard about.
    must called someone a jigger or a dirty lying mf'ing jew huh?

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Nope, only said that particularly Austrailian girls like to reveal their upper halfs (that is not appropriate language, that is now my experiences & my opinion which is guaranteed by the bill of rights). And now every post I post needs to be examined by moderators before they are posted. Now I can pretty much bet my life savings that I'm one of very very very few this has happened too. Maybe they don't like young guys here? That's cool, I may give away my 80 points in exchange for a favor or something and just go to another forum. Haven't really had the best of experiences here anyway so I think it's time to give somewhere else a shot. Maybe the threads will be about winning.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post

must called someone a jigger or a dirty lying mf'ing jew huh?
    Also, be careful. I'm not sure if that falls under the category of inappropriate language.

blackbeSSt

Also, be careful. I'm not sure if that falls under the category of inappropriate language.
    well it wasn't pointed toward anyone so i should be good. also since bobby isn't a mod anymore it might slide

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

well it wasn't pointed toward anyone so i should be good. also since bobby isn't a mod anymore it might slide
    It should slide, as long as your over the age of 25, if not you'll run into a lot of problems here. Anyway, just went back and read the rules I didn't realize the thread I posted on was in the industry section (where they highly moderate) considering I found it in player's talk. Any now my player's talk posts (where they don't moderate for language) and all my posts anywhere need to be approved before being posted. It's obvious the message when stuff like his happens but it's a forum I could care less. Who wants 80 free points!?!

CreaturE
    Thanks to everyone helping me!!!
    CreaturE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Meeee!

blackbeSSt

It should slide, as long as your over the age of 25, if not you'll run into a lot of problems here. Anyway, just went back and read the rules I didn't realize the thread I posted on was in the industry section (where they highly moderate) considering I found it in player's talk. Any now my player's talk posts (where they don't moderate for language) and all my posts anywhere need to be approved before being posted. It's obvious the message when stuff like his happens but it's a forum I could care less. Who wants 80 free points!?!
    well i highly doubt sbr knows the age of posters.

also since you are not an sbr pro you can't send more then 2 points a day. but i'll take 2

and how/why the crap did you take almost 4 years off from posting right after you signed up? and what brought you back just this month?

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

well i highly doubt sbr knows the age of posters.

also since you are not an SBR Pro you can't send more then 2 points a day. but i'll take 2
    I think you list it when you sign up I'm not sure that was 4 years ago, anyway I've had some posts disclosing my age and some heated arguements with some losers on here so they must not take to my liking. Good news is Lou resolved my payout last week and I just deposited it today so if I leave I don't have to worry about that and I'm also playing at a few new books now I'll just keep my mouth shut about those so no "unfortunate" things happen to them.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

When I opened up a username here it was like heaven when we had all the freeplays/bonuses etc.. but I wasn't really that into gambling nor the same loser low-lifed old degenerate gamblers that are still here to this day and the new ones of course there's a lot of them here. I'll see though.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

bobby is scared of boobies

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    bobby is scared of boobies
    It was actually Lou who said there was a strike against me and to keep my dirty language off the forum

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Oh only about 5,303,203,101 times

Shari alone is responsible for half of those, I think she masturbates to me and needs the personal interaction to climax so it doesnt bother me

CreaturE
    Thanks to everyone helping me!!!
    CreaturE's Avatar Become A Pro!

betti

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

JJ Gold should have half a billion then

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

joe get some thick skin and move on from the infraction, it's not a big deal.