bballfan12
    bballfan12's Avatar Become A Pro!

problem with a tough solution

Guys,

New to the forum, and have a question. I am a local bookie and have done this for years, recently I had a guy lose 5k on march madness. He turned off his phone and I had this guys address. we have met before but for alot less that he owed. I sent an email to the guy and told him he had to pay something and we could work out a payment plan. He agreed, and now recently i shot him a text asking when I could receive a payment.. He told me he was going to the police because he feels I harassed him. Obviously I'm calling his bluff, but feel the need to do something about it cus it is 5k.. Any ideas or has anyone heard of this happening?

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

smash him in the face with ur hand

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

translation : Im running from my bookie cause I loss 5k and want to know if you boys think he will come after me...

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Does he know other people that play with you?

If so, you will need to send a message if you know what I mean! This way others won't get the itch to screw you over also.

LarrysKid
    LarrysKid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1479

If you really are a bookie then you know what you have to do.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

give us a winner bball fan.

bballfan12

Ya he knows one guy that plays thru me. That guy has always paid me and I don't understand why he would freak out and threaten to call the cops. The guy is 45 years old, have some honor and give me something.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh dumb ghost, you might even be that jjgold guy

bballfan12

Everyone is on Phillies mL with Halladay. Cards are great value here at home. Plus vegas needs St Louis after the Pujols debacle on sunday

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

break his legs or pay someone to do it

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

honestly man that is a sucky situation, i hate degenerates...ive always paid my local on time no questions asked...i hate to say this dude but only way you are gonna see that $ (if you even do) is if you put a scare into him...break a window on his house, car, mess up something, send a message...just MAKE SURE u dont leave any traces behind or its your ass not his...if he still doesnt pay up you might need some muscle to go down there and extract that $ from him physically nah mean? good luck man

saints7011

and they say my threads are bullsh!t...

you cant bullsh!t a bullsh!tter pal...

if you been doin this for years...

then its not the first time this has happened...

dulas

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by saints7011 View Post
    translation : Im running from my bookie cause I loss 5k and want to know if you boys think he will come after me...

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Phone him at work. Phone his wife. Shame sometimes is a more powerful tool than the threat of violence.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Hire ttwarrior to collect. Guy is a supreme athlete, power lifter, and according to him can beat hell out of BrOnxer.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by benjy View Post
    Phone him at work. Phone his wife. Shame sometimes is a more powerful tool than the threat of violence.
    i respectfully disagree, the problem with shame is people (degenerates especially) can withstand a hell of a lot of shame for 5 grand...if this guy is losing 5k to a bookie do you think he is financially well at home? probably not, and im sure his wife would side with him rather than a bookie trying to take THEIR 5 grand...call him at work, does this guy even have a job? i dunno man im sorry but i think he would react a hell of a lot more to 4 slashed tires and a broken windshield than calls to his wife/work, but hey thats just me

bballfan12

Honestly, this is the first time I have ever had someone not get in contact with me. I have buddies that work for cell phone companies so finding his address was easy. Usually people say they cant pay and give me half or at least something. The fact that this guy ran out and is threatening to call the cops on me is crazy. I think four slash tires will do the trick. Thanks guys

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

don't slash tires...then he needs to use money to get new tires...u ring his doorbell and say hello " how are u doing 2day?" just figured I'd stop by and say hello...and smile...ask him if he has anything for u...if he goes to cops, how's he gonna prove anything?????

He will feel threatened if u show up unannounced....worse comes to worse, hit him as hard as u can in the face!!!

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Quote Originally Posted by LarrysKid View Post
    If you really are a bookie then you know what you have to do.
    what he said

saints7011

whats your number pal...

I have a game I really want to "get down" on tonight...

Im good for it...trust me...

dulas

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

make sure to take the air out before you slash them. after the first you'll be spotted by the 4th if you don't.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    don't slash tires...then he needs to use money to get new tires...u ring his doorbell and say hello " how are u doing 2day?" just figured I'd stop by and say hello...and smile...ask him if he has anything for u...if he goes to cops, how's he gonna prove anything?????

He will feel threatened if u show up unannounced....worse comes to worse, hit him as hard as u can in the face!!!
    ^^^ This is step 1. Tell him to start on a payment plan next week or your next visit won't as pleasant.

30K Millionaire
    Fade Yourself
    30K Millionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 592

Quote Originally Posted by bballfan12 View Post
    Guys,

New to the forum, and have a question. I am a local bookie and have done this for years, recently I had a guy lose 5k on march madness. He turned off his phone and I had this guys address. we have met before but for alot less that he owed. I sent an email to the guy and told him he had to pay something and we could work out a payment plan. He agreed, and now recently i shot him a text asking when I could receive a payment.. He told me he was going to the police because he feels I harassed him. Obviously I'm calling his bluff, but feel the need to do something about it cus it is 5k.. Any ideas or has anyone heard of this happening?
    problem solved

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

no offense bud but if you are serious about this question then you are either:

A) not a bookie
    B) in the wrong business

bballfan12

I have had people not pay, but to call the cops or say that u did is redic.. just confused on what I should do cus every action has a consequence