vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

SBR is nothing without jjgold....

This place would be a desert without jjgold. Got to give the man his props.

jjgold is single-handedly beating covers

Last edited by vyomguy; 06-21-11 at 02:14 AM.

Salamander
    Salamander's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never heard of him. Is that the guy that won the World Series of Poker a few years ago?

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never fuckin heard of ya pal

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Many people have mixed feelings about this subject. I have been around JJ on all the forums he has ever been on. Him and I go way back and he is also a personal friend of mine off of the forums. He has done so much for SBR and you can guarantee that SBR knows his value and what he brings to the table. Sure SBR would survive without JJ but if JJ all of the sudden left to go to the RX he would have an instant following... Sure people will still stay at SBR but would also follow him.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Covers>rx>sbr

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    Covers>rx>sbr
    get ur beted money yet?

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Peeps is the new hangout boyz. SBR has succumbed to the pressure of their sponsors and it is now all about site hits. Very little gambling talk here anymore and they could care less. It used to be different. People post plays here and there and think they're contributing but that is not the case. Anyone can flip a coin and take a side. This place also used to be the place for the exchange of ideas and brilliant minds would post frequently and freely. Now, JJGOLD has changed all that. Don't get me wrong, JJGOLD is one of those brilliant minds. Guy is a real life sharp. But it's a numbers game and he freely admits it. Much better info in the archives now. This will go down and GenX of SBR history.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Covers is god awful.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

I LOVE JJGOLD HE WAS JUST A REGULAR POSTER AT ALL THE OTHER FORUMS BUT ONCE HE PUT OUT THE VIDEOS HE BECAME A ROCK STAR LETS FACE IT BOYS THESE VIDEOS HE DOES ARE CLASSICS

THAT VIDEO HE DID ABOUT RUSS HAWKINS TELLING SICK GAMBLER TO COME UP TO A MONTREAL HOTEL HIS SUPERSTAR HERO GUY LEFLAUR WANTS TO MEET HIM WAS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST VIDEOS I EVER SAW

WHEN THE SHRINK DIED THE FORUMS DIED ALL THE OLD TIMERS STOPPED POSTING HE IS THE ONLY GUY WHO MIGHT HAVE GIVEN JJGOLD A VIDEO CONTRACT.JJGOLD COULD HAVE BEEN A FREE AGENT IF SHRINK WAS STILL LIVING JJGOLD HAS LOST MILLIONS BECAUSE NO OTHER FORUM WANTS TO PAY JJGOLD A HUGE CONTRACT

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

JJGold is nothing without SBR

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We are winning

The other forums are just clubs now full of scammers and touts
    VYOMGUY where the heck did that video come from

God Bless you Chief

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Coach would clean up on dancing with the stars...

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I've looked at some of the other sports gambling forums, and in my opinion there's none than even come close to SBR. I would think the fact that we can lay claim to JJ as one of our own is a big part of our superiority.

Lot of familiar names on some other sites, even some that would be considered relevant posters here in SBR currently. Seems like each forum has their own style, but if you think SBR is full of nonsense....then spend a few minutes perusing some of the other chit-chat forums. Seems like a lot of freakshows that leave here for one reason or another wind up taking their act to another similar locale.

In the grand scheme of things, lets be fair and admit that every internet chit-chat room is basically Nerd City. It just seems to this poster that we have, by far, the best group of almost-normal guys of any virtual internet chat room gambling forum around!

Guess that makes us kind of like King of the Dipshits!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I've looked at some of the other sports gambling forums, and in my opinion there's none than even come close to SBR. I would think the fact that we can lay claim to JJ as one of our own is a big part of our superiority. Lot of familiar names on some other sites, even some that would be considered relevant posters here in SBR currently. Seems like each forum has their own style, but if you think SBR is full of nonsense....then spend a few minutes perusing some of the other chit-chat forums. Seems like a lot of freakshows that leave here for one reason or another wind up taking their act to another similar locale. In the grand scheme of things, lets be fair and admit that every internet chit-chat room is basically Nerd City. It just seems to this poster that we have, by far, the best group of almost-normal guys of any virtual internet chat room gambling forum around! Guess that makes us kind of like King of the Dipshits!
    Another great post.

This is the place to be for pure entertainment and tradin barbs for sure.
    Last edited by Cap dat 4ss; 06-21-11 at 08:50 AM.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

There is still good information on SBR, its just not in PT.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 170

Just as SBR cannot got back to not having JJ. They also cannot go back to not having points.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gold is the best....Great guy...funny as hell....never says a bad thing about anybody.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10215

JJ should quit at 99,999 post and renegotiate his contract.Would sort of be a sequel to panic in needle park.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I love getting under his skin and burying him. I am top five in forum fights with jjgold all times.

moneyordoh
    moneyordoh's Avatar Become A Pro!

jjgold your a funny guy

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

JJ is a legend...fukn hilarious...Some of the posts and shit he says are instant classics. Site wouldn't be the same without him. He is one of the reasons I keep coming back. Whenever I see a post from him I gotta check it out.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I love getting under his skin and burying him. I am top five in forum fights with jjgold all times.
    I think you could easily lay claim to top 3. No doubt about it.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Peeps is the new hangout boyz. SBR has succumbed to the pressure of their sponsors and it is now all about site hits. Very little gambling talk here anymore and they could care less. It used to be different. People post plays here and there and think they're contributing but that is not the case. Anyone can flip a coin and take a side. This place also used to be the place for the exchange of ideas and brilliant minds would post frequently and freely. Now, JJGOLD has changed all that. Don't get me wrong, JJGOLD is one of those brilliant minds. Guy is a real life sharp. But it's a numbers game and he freely admits it. Much better info in the archives now. This will go down and GenX of SBR history.
    Says the guy that's been here 8 months. What's your posting handle over there? If SBR is soo unbearable, do us all a favor and GTFO
    Last edited by Extra Innings; 06-22-11 at 01:03 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wtf

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Says the guy that's been here 8 months. If you like Peeps, do us all a favor and GTFO
    yup, bye bye cap

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Says the guy that's been here 8 months. What's your posting handle over there? If SBR is soo unbearable, do us all a favor and GTFO
    EI, Do yourself a favor and get a heart scan pal. Being angry and fat usually don't go well together. Don't worry about my handle at any other shops, just address the poster. Anyhow it's not hard to figure out. Guys in can figure it out, it's not that hard.

Extra Innings

EI, Do yourself a favor and get a heart scan pal. Being angry and fat usually don't go well together. Don't worry about my handle at any other shops, just address the poster. Anyhow it's not hard to figure out. Guys in can figure it out, it's not that hard.
    I am not in the business of figuring out things or wasting my time on shitheads like you. I'll let you keep your "secret" faggot.

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

jjgold is what makes sbr what it is!!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

correction, SBR is nothing without mindless bullshit. it's not really a gambling forum anymore.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I am not in the business of figuring out things or wasting my time on shitheads like you. I'll let you keep your "secret" faggot.
    don't lie this place is your life.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is actually great advice cappy, ei guy is helping u out

Extra Innings

Let's log into Peep's and make another post about The Shrink

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

i see what u there

this cappy fellow is under ur skin if u have to use that font on a word

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

onetrick where have you been pal? no chat? no poker it seems like..

12 Last